Project HaH

joe194555's Avatar joe1945553/26/14 8:50 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 56
4/30/2014 1:09 pm
joe194555's Avatar joe194555
It's going to be a single player adventure map, With a considerable world, about the size of Greece, (TBD) to explore and kill mobs to get xp. You might step into a side mission while out and get some gold, get some tools, or change the world. Now lets talk about how xp will work, XP stays with you after death so some stuff can only be bought if you're have the XP level it requires. Also when it comes to buying things, you can even buy houses, and some you buy blue prints and supplies and build it, which will be nicer then the pre-built homes. Mobs will get harder as you're xp level rises, this include main quest bosses and armies. Now the mobs you fight will increase difficulty as you're XP rises. So this means a person at level 12 facing a zombie will have the same struggle as a person with a level of 472, gear and all. There will however get to a point where they are at there hardest.

Now speaking of the main quest, we plan on having a very deep and substantial story along with the world. However you take time away from a quest and do some get some XP for a boss sword. The story will have many choices that some are not huge and others determines rather your father dies or not (only an example) and some will have a consequence later on in the story. We will also implement a back feature which will let you go back in time to the choice or event you desire though you can't go ahead however.

Well, I gave you the basics of Project HaH, there shall be more but this is all we have at the moment. Now I hope you're interested to help out, if not, then see you later when this comes out.

NOTICE: EVERY POST TILL THE 9TH POST ON PAGE 2 SHOULD BE IGNORED!
joe194555
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2014 1:09 pm
joe194555
Bump. Yeah, it will take some time to complete but it will be worth it.
04/30/2014 1:08 pm
joe194555
Bump. Yeah, it will take time.
04/29/2014 2:48 pm
joe194555
Bumpy bumpy bump.
04/28/2014 11:37 am
joe194555
Well, the development may take longer as I overestimated my skills in world painter so excuse me for that.
04/27/2014 8:39 pm
joe194555
Bump
04/26/2014 1:36 pm
joe194555
Bump.
04/25/2014 7:20 pm
joe194555
A change I can say that is in effect and will be good (i guess) is lower the world size to the size of real world Ukraine which is still HUGE for a minecraft world. Also consider all of the cool stuff we'll put in and some secrets that may change the world forever in many different ways!
04/25/2014 9:43 am
joe194555
Bump, some new changes may come but can't confirm on any of them.
04/24/2014 6:54 pm
joe194555
Bump. Guy's my goal is to make this awesome for you guys, so I honestly need you're help on this because I can't say anything in it. Give me you're opinion on it, please!?
04/24/2014 11:41 am
joe194555
Bump.
04/23/2014 6:10 pm
joe194555
Bump Bumpide Bumpide bump.
04/23/2014 12:37 am
joe194555
I'm having another issue with the project, but it's not a major set back and you get to chose how it's developed (it's more of a one question survey). Yeah! Well, to be honest, I don't know rather to make it vanilla minecraft with it not as good but more accessible or make it a mod in which is less accessible but it can be really awesome if we made it a mod. So would you rather download a vanilla map or mod(s) that comes with the map but it way better than the other one?

(A.M: If we made a mod, it will also take longer to develop so keep that in mind.)
04/21/2014 5:59 pm
joe194555
bump
04/20/2014 8:33 pm
joe194555
Ok, now an other issue that will most likely delay it by a week. I do not have enough ram to load the world into world painter. I only have 8GB of ram and I need 32GB in which I can't get till next Saturday so sorry about that.
04/20/2014 5:01 pm
joe194555
Good news, we have no limitations! so this means we will have a world the size of Mexico so many areas you can explore and many secrets you may find with in this vast world.
04/20/2014 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
WhutJellyBeng
I would love to help. Just so happens I am working on another RPG Minecraft server so I would be happy to help!

EDIT: Im interested in the plugin side. I can configure plugins well and also make intermediate ones in Java. Hope to hear from you soon!
04/20/2014 3:47 pm
joe194555
Well, it's an adventure map now, I noted on top the first post about the server but if you're still interested to help, thank you and I'll contact you.

Edit, Are you good with command blocks since you're good with plug-ins?
04/19/2014 10:58 pm
joe194555
My internet now works on my PC so now we can teamspeak and stuff! so everything is together just let me make the map and we can work on the story that should be very epic! now when is everyone that has joined in available to be on teamspeak so we can work together on the story?

Also I have some bad news, because of limitations, i have to down size the world to the size of Greece but still quite a large and expansive world to explore and large enough to have fun and enjoy the qualitative epic.
04/19/2014 4:52 pm
joe194555
Hey guys, Good news, My hard drive works! (Yeppie) Now we can contact via Teamspeak, get that world the size of Norway, and I have a working computer so we will start working on it now and will contact you guy's as soon as the world is finished. And Nash, glad for you as well man and hope you do fine on your own project.

On second though the internet is now having issues so not right now for teamspeak.
04/18/2014 5:55 pm
joe194555
And yes, our goal is to make it work and be epic and hope everyone enjoyed there friday. Bump
04/18/2014 3:58 pm
joe194555
Also it will be nice to bring the link to the main page on the story line back to the present page for convenience. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HTT ... sp=sharing Just send me an email for verification and I'll accept and you're in. If interested of course.
04/18/2014 3:43 pm
joe194555
It's an adventure map and yours an RPMCS. Also yes, it shares many similarities but this will be very different on story and feel of gameplay. I respect you came with the idea long before I did, even though this is just same ideology, many things shall be different. Also competition shall be fun though I think you're more of advertising for you more than just pointing it out. Still total respects for your skills for making that. And again, that's a server, this is an adventure map, two totally different things.
04/19/2014 4:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
NASH0XX
Hah it's okay my friend I'm glad to see new stuff around.
04/18/2014 12:56 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
NASH0XX
I've already done this. The project you seek to create is far behind mine, though.

Just check my project/server

project-mitica-t321337.html?hilit=mitica
04/18/2014 11:05 am
joe194555
Thanks for reading up on project HaH I shall continue posting news on the project as it happens.
04/18/2014 9:42 am
joe194555
Well, if my hard drive is not shorted out, the world can be up to the size of real world Tunisia because why not. Also there will be like multiple cultures and communities based off real history (greek, spartan, Byzantine/late Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, Frankish Empire, maybe including Damascus assassin's creed version, and other real world and video game communities that fit that time age.) Now the names however will be different but similar. Stuff you buy from each place, like a greek inspired community, will have their strongest and best tools, exclusive to there, named in greek. And you can free roam when not on a quest between all of the small kingdoms and communities that scatter the vast world we will build for you. You can also take a brake and go mob killing for stress relief or just do it for the XP and "money" (we have no idea what to use for money yet though we'll figure out during development.)

Now you may also find side quest while running around and some may affect your main story like if a group of people want you to send a message to another rebel group so they can fight against the government but an other guy tells you they only intend bad and they are simply brainwashing people that the government is evil and corrupt. so then if you chose one or the other will affect the world and affect the main story in a way.

So that's just some info on how this will go and will most likely be named differently when complete so yeah. This was Joe and hope you have a good day! -Joe
04/17/2014 1:49 pm
joe194555
Well, This might be very bad as I still haven't gotten news from them in 2 weeks.
04/16/2014 8:08 pm
joe194555
The team in real life is getting larger but a few more to help along will be nice like some people who are talented using redstone and command blocks. Command blocks will be the biggest part of this project so having YOU as a friend will be VERY helpful to all of us including you.
04/15/2014 6:30 pm
joe194555
Guys, I went derp and forgot about permission on google drive so I just fixed those and now you may enter the document for those who emailed me. And you guys, I will always check forums if you say anything on here and will respond.
04/14/2014 8:02 pm
joe194555
Well, we have a small team of people, just need someone that can make world maps because we can't start without a world. I just plan to have a large world made, then get ideas for the story off the world and see where stuff can go like castles, kingdoms, small and unimportant fishing village, starting point, etc. So in other words, We're basing the story off the world rather then basing the world off the story. though we will have to wait till I get news about my hard drive then we can figure out if we really need a person to do the world making.

To be honest I kinda want it to be an open world where you can go on you're free time and go killing mobs in the forest for enough xp (I hope to make it so you won't lose xp when you die and will be more of a skill thing) for the sword that you need to be level 245 to get. Or go to a shop and use the "money" (don't know what to use for that as of now) you got in the quest that you just finished and buy enough stuff, buy the blue prints, and buy the plot to make that ski resort type house on the mountain side. Now like any adventure map, it will be in adventure mode because why will we have a person like you running around destroying all the redstone and with that the story.

So that's just more info to those who want to know the in and outs of the project.Also for those who just come looking in, interested to help out, and are wondering that the hell is Project HaH is all about. It will be awesome if you helped out because then we'll have a good team together and narrow the spectrum on what will make the story the best story for any adventure map or just in general.

Well, Glad you read to this point and see You in the next post if you're there! -Joe

P.S: I now realize that we also need people that are skilled at redstone and command blocks so people that are skilled at that, we really need you're expertise.
04/14/2014 1:55 am
joe194555
Ok, so as soon as I get news on the hard drive, we'll start working on it. Unless it's shorted out, then we'll need someone who's good at making maps because i don't think a chromebook would do a good job at that.
04/13/2014 1:43 am
joe194555
1.I'm a bit concerned about the hard drive as I haven't got any news about it for a week. My PC like a human with no memory if that hard drive is shorted out.

2. We will most likely have to make the map then type the story down so this will be an issue as my main computer is broken atm.

3.Yes, there's nothing on the doc atm because i'm not a super creative or original person, I can't make stuff off the bat.

4.I've gotten to the point where I just start making list for no reason what so ever.

5. I hope this info is helpful to someone.
04/12/2014 5:30 pm
joe194555
Now we're just making the story but we now need someone to make the world, like I was going to do it till my computer had issues, so if anyone is good with world painter, we REALLY need you to help us so please help :3, and thanks.
04/12/2014 12:40 am
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
cmondinger
Count me in!
04/12/2014 12:07 am
joe194555
I'm changing the idea again for the better of you and us. So I was thinking that it would be better if we instead of making many adventures, make a single AMAZING one. So now it has been changed from a server to a single adventure map. Anyway I now have a doc up for the story and click here to join in. Now it will still remain the same though minor changes with the original plan like plug in people have no use (other than red stone if they know how it works) for our project.

Now I just started this tonight so we have a lot of work ahead but benefits will roll out in the long run, if it does well (remember these are just my predicaments for VERY far ahead in time). If we do good, we'll start gathering a fanbase and they will download our maps and more people will recognize us and maybe if we do very good, a company may recognize us as a good group to put into either their own creative assembly or they can fund us our own company and they invest in us to do a good job and make revenue.Now we don't even know at the moment if this project will get on its feet so you know, just step by step

Now to anyone interested in helping out, I will like to tell you first thank you and I would shake your hand if I could. Now to what you should do if interested, join in the Google docs and lets collab to get a great story together. Also get a google account if you could, It helps you and us a lot so we can shoot you a message and you can save the document.

For those who don't know what google drive is, It's like microsoft word but multiple people can be on the same document at the same time which is quite handy dandy for a project like this.

Now I will finish it off with a goodbye and thanks for reading till this point :3 -Joe
04/07/2014 12:04 am
joe194555
As of now, what determines this projects destiny is rather my hard drive shorted out. I'm not an expert at hardwear so I had to pay for some help, awaiting the news.
04/05/2014 12:59 am
joe194555
I have though about it and it would be better if we made a single player Adventure map on an epic scale similar to the server idea. Now the server is still a though as if this is successful, we'll open a server like the original idea stated. Now we can show off to players to an single player epic which will take them on a personal adventure though a world we'll create. Now I have an idea on how it should be set up. When you would start, you will have single player and co-op with up to 5-9 players (survey will determine what we should go up to.) Now you have those campaigns being different and 3 stories for each one and 2 people with 5 random campaigns and single player having 7 (This can all change later in development so keep that in mind.) And We'll make every adventure equal in epicness, drama, action, and characters that will be well thought out and none of them will just be a "hello, goodby" type to deepen the experience.

Now people that have already signed up don't have to stay if they don't want to work on a different project, however if this goes well, we'll make a server that I've been talking about. Now people that are just coming on, ignore that first main post because I've made changes to the project so it would be successful and a funner experience for the player.

Well now I we only need people who make the story the best experience for the player(s)(hopefully naughty dog deep or Shadow of Israphel deep), people who can build up the worlds, and people who can set up the redstone.

Now again, I'll be helping everyone here, I'm not that d-bag boss that yaps at you and yet does nothing. I'll colab with the story people and building people to make sure people that help out with Project HaH, you guys hopefully, don't feel horrible and the players enjoy the adventure map.

Now thank you for reading and have a nice day either way.

-Joe194555
04/03/2014 7:19 pm
joe194555
I'm facing issue with my Main PC with it's hard drive. I'll most likely not be able to get on ts today, or tomorrow, or the next day.I'm sorry for this error to happen.
04/03/2014 10:58 am
joe194555
Now I won't be available till about 4 PM CST, so dont worry if I don't respond to your help request.
I'll be back
04/03/2014 3:18 am
joe194555
Also it will be cool if you tell time zones so we know what time for you a get together will be for you. Like I'm CST just so you guys know.
04/03/2014 3:16 am
joe194555
Again, It's 2 AM, I'll send ip to all of you tomorrow. Thank you for offering help though. *sings "You're the Best Around" from the Karate Kid.*
04/03/2014 3:13 am
joe194555
I will also like to point out the plan I have on what should be done in order

1.world making via world painter (me or someone else that has a TON of memory (like 5tb+ of free space because the world (I hope)will be VARY large (about the size of the denmark in real life and larger so it truly feels like an adventure going from one side to the other)))
2.epilogue work
3.Thousands of background stories (everyone but Plug-in people should do this)
4.save EVERYTHING
5.set up server, build world, and then set up the redstone components.
6.insert plug-ins and test while getting staff sett up.
7. run a close beta version of server
8. make small adjustments based on feedback
9.test to see if server still works after adjustments
10.open to public.
04/03/2014 3:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
minebuild1111189
Hey, I'd like to help build! I can make terrain, PM me the IP
04/03/2014 3:31 am
joe194555
Also, It's not even a server atm, it's just an idea and I'm trying to get people to follow my idea to be a success. It will however be put down as a world later (read steps I put so you understand.) in like step 5 which will be a while considering step 3 is making all those stories for each person. Though you can help with stories now then help out making the map later on.
04/03/2014 2:51 am
joe194555
I know people that can make plug-ins and they can help us make plug-ins made just for this server (if only the agree to help). If they agree and a few of you talented people helped them out, We can have really noval Plug-ins like Smarter mobs that invade in armies towards a city to cause havoc. And just swinging your sword will not kill them off, or not that easily. You can also have a few more ideas that may pop up during development. That's all the ideas I have at the moment but our team will work hard on making this server the best server you have ever played on by the time we launch it. And those talented lads that can make plug-ins, we will love it if you used those skills to help make this the best server ever! (to a large amount of the minecraft community atleast because we understand people have different likings).
04/03/2014 2:18 am
joe194555
Also Bedrock, this is how staff is planned to work "Then we need good staff which will act as people in role play as like ops will be knights, super ops will be kings of kingdoms, Admins are just gods ." Admins will be most likely friends of mine though.
04/03/2014 2:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
BedrockBuddies
Kk
04/03/2014 1:54 am
joe194555
Well, people that work on building and story, after the server finished and opened, they will become staff if they want to. Also thank you for helping out, you're the best! just let me get some free time tomorrow and I'll add you to the team.
04/03/2014 1:29 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
BedrockBuddies
I would love to be staff. Just tell me ip on skype.
My skype: albintheamazing
Im a good builder, pixel artist, and also a good moderator/Admin.
04/02/2014 10:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Kodraak
All I can say is that it wont be bad at all for to say. keep it up!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome