Project Primeval [OOC]

tmplumber's Avatar tmplumber3/22/13 6:56 am
1 emeralds 2.9k 95
6/15/2013 2:12 pm
Typhlosionboy's Avatar Typhlosionboy
It is the year 2331 and a company called Eve Incorporated are in the middle of an experiment that would end all life on earth as we know it. They created a version of time travel and sent a test-subject to the age of dinosaurs. This experiment was called, Project Primeval, although some of the scientists noticed that the test-subjects contracted some side-effects.
Little did they all know that these people were infected with a disease, this disease had side-effects that would give effects of rabies and the bubonic plague. Eventually there was a breakout, a test-subject bit a guard, who soon contracted the disease and began to infect everyone in the building.
The army was soon sent in, their orders were to kill everyone inside, infected or not. This is known to the army as, Operation Cleansing. Eventually some of the infected began a religion, their goal was to bring a dinosaur through the portal to our world. Most scientists are attempting to escape the facility but are being gunned down as soon as they reach the surface.

Rules:
1) Don't god mode, EG: Casper grabbed an RPG and blew Ryan's Head Off.
2) Do not control other people's characters, unless they give you permission, also you cannot kill that character.
3) Put Pie in anything else if you have read the rules.
4) Be realistic, EG: a scientist is not going to have an RPG or Laser-Gun ECT.
5) If you are an infected, don't attack other people without warning.
More Rules Coming Soon...

Now Choose Your Path...

Scientist Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Role In Project Primeval:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

Soldier Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Rank In The Army:
Backstory:
Weapon:
Anything Else:

Lab-Guard Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weapon: (( Keep in mind that they use weapons like stun guns or tranquilizer darts ))
Anything Else:

Infected Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Result Of Disease:
Weakness:
Skills:
Backstory:
Former Position:
Anything Else

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Apps

Typhlosionboy
Click to reveal
Scientist Application:

"Wow! Calm Calm Everyone!"
Name: Dr. Sam Morpus
Role In Project Primeval: He came up with the idea (Hope that's ok)
Backstory: As a child Sam was always messing around with Chemistry, but his father caught him and yelled at him because he could blow up the house.
When he got older he was looking for a job, he got fired from every job he took because he accidentally did something wrong because he was messing with Chemistry. After a few years he was crushed "I can never find a good job, i will just mess it up...." He said, when one day, he found Eve Incorporated and he applied for a job there. A few months later, he came up with a great idea! 'Time Travel! Let's be the first ones to time travel!" He said and people accepted it so they created a time machine and send a test subject to the age of dinosaurs! But things then went horrible wrong...
Anything Else: Press L for Pie!

tmplumber
Click to reveal
Scientist Application:

" I got to get out of here! "
Name: Dr: Owen Jaminson
Role In Project Primeval: He interviewed the first test-subjects.
Backstory: When Owen was a child he was always interested in chemistry, biology and physics, so when he heard about a job opening at Eve Incorporated he applied and was soon put to work on their new breed of ravens and robins.
Eventually that project failed so when he heard of Project Primeval he applied but was turned down. After a couple of years his mother died and he fell into a state of depression. After three months he wandered out of his house to get his mail when he received a letter from Eve Incorporated that explained that they wanted him to interview test-subjects for the experiment that he was previously applied for, and so he applied and got accepted.
One day one of the people he interviewed, came back through the portal and began to have sudden mood swings, when the Doctor came to see if he was ok, the man bit him and soon the Doctor developed the same side-effects as the man who bit him had done, the Doctor soon began to bite people, and the side-effects spread, it was like a disease. And so Owen hid himself in his office to plan his escape...

Anything Else: Who likes pie?

planetblox2000
Click to reveal

"I know you're in there!"

Name: David Poleon
Appearence: (see picture)
Backstory: David Poleon was born into a family of fighters. His great grandfather fought in WW2 and his Grandfather fought in the afghanistan wars. His father was overseas, fighting the taliban. His mother taught kung-fu, and David's family was very rich!

Against the advice of his mother, David chose to learn Karate, not Kung-fu. He began at age 8, and became a black-belt at age 13. At school, David was generally liked by everyone, and became interested in sports. He played for the school football (soccer) team, and won them many matches.

But at the age of 15, he found his calling. His friend Tyler had a paintballing party, and David shot everyone 5 minutes into the game. He decided to join the army, and began doing basic training.

When he was 20, David was shipped out to Afghanistan, because his father had retired from the army. After 5 years fighting, he returned home.

When he was 29, David got a call from another soldier. He said that David needed to come immediatly. When David arrived the building where the other soldier was standing was boarded up. He asked why. The other soldier told him that there were infected people inside. Then the soldier asked David if he wanted to help elimate everyone inside. He accepted, and became a general.

Anything else? PUMPKIN PIIIIEEEEEE!

Lol, hope thats good enough!

Swalzee
Click to reveal
Name: Aaron Bach

Spoiler
Appearance:
Normal army clothes as you would expect

Rank In The Army: Sergeant (high up enough to command others, but low enough to still be in the field.)

Backstory: Even when Aaron was a child, talk was about fighting and dying for your country. So at the age of 20, he signed up to defend his country. In school, he did like sciences and maths but his parents forbidden it, saying “no good having a scientist, when the country is Invaded!” They had a very traditional view on things, since they were a military family. However, because of the interest in other subjects, he is reasonably intelligent, not like the brainless soldiers, who just crave a fight. Because of these disagreements, Aaron was transferred to the Experimentation ops, as once as his requested was accepted, he was taken into a room, and then he blacked out in pain...

When he woke up, he was in a chair, tied up. “What’s going on?!” Aaron bellows in confusion and fury, “You applied for the experimentation ops; we need to find if you are trustworthy.” Said a shady voice over a radio, then a low gurgling sound, “That is of course, you can make it out without dying or being infected.” The shady voice now had a hint of humour in his voice, like it entertained him to try to injure new recruits, Aaron spotted a knife on the floor, and many other objects, such as a gun over at the side of the room, things clicked in his mind, It was a training program, a harsh program, but still a training program.

Aaron fell onto the floor, as soon as he did though, the moaning grew louder, and slow, heavy footsteps echoed through the dark room, gaining louder, then a surprising thing happened, fire shot out the thing’s hand, Aaron was beginning to be frightened what was that thing he thought in his head. Moving faster, he made his way to the knife, cutting himself free using one of the old techniques “Do-Anything-Before-You-Die”. Usually works. As soon as he was out the chair, he reached for the gun, too late, already burnt down, seems the creature was intelligent. He reached for the knife and stabbed it in the place where he thought the heart resided, a sharp intake of breath and a final “thank... you” echoed from the mouth.

Aaron was in shock, he just murdered another human, “Welcome to project primeval!” the snide voice said. “A place for murderers and dead people?!” Aaron shouted at this man, “You see, he was already dead, Infected if you see it in that way, he needed eradicating.” The lights flickered on, green blood covered his hands and arms, “Can I get cleaned?” Aaron asked, “Welcome, again, to the company” Said the snide voice.
Weapon: Normal machine gun, with duel knife in his back pockets for emergency’s

Anything Else: Non, Merci.

Death_Glitch
Click to reveal
Name: Damon Farrow
Appearance:

"You want me to do what!? Go **** yourself!"
Backstory: Damon left home at 16 to find work, the only job he could get was one as a contract security guard... that or the army and he didn't plan of fighting anyone! So he joined the security firm and made some reasonable funds from stopping people stealing buildings and blowing up money. Then they got a contract to work for some scientists facility, the pay was good so he signed up and went to protect some scientists. He was 20 and his birthday was only a few months away. They said they were trying to make a time machine, Damon knew it was impossible but he thought Heh, guard some crazys, get some money, look for a new job. Then it all went tits up. Suddenly they were in high security and people were acting like monsters and there were soldiers trying to kill them all. He finally put his training when he first joined into practice and started shooting anyone that came near the scientists under his charge.

Weapon: A pistol, a baton and a knife
Anything Else: If there is some stupid remark about pastry. Forget it.

Kori
Click to reveal
Name: Johnathan Steele.
Appearance:
Ihttp://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-cont ... cer-06.jpg Sorry for large picture :/
Backstory: Johnathan was always an average as a kid. Straight B's, maybe an A on his favorite subject, he had a few hobbies, but was used to being a loner. When he was in highschool, he started taking interest in security firms, such as First Defense, and others. (( Lol fake security firms ftw! )) Johnathan dropped out of college at the age of twenty-one and signed up for a lower-leveled security firm. He was denied, and his application for college was also denied. So he sat around while he was twenty-two, going to the gym and living with his parents, then he applied for a larger security form, and he was also denied. (( Which really does make sense, since if you are denied for a low level security form, will you be accepted into a higher level security form? )) So he applied one more time for a small security form, and was surprisingly accepted. Later on, when he turned twenty-three, the security firm Johnathan worked for got a contract for Eva Incorporated. So he was sent out to patrol random chambers with high-tech equipment. It was horrible, and all Johnathan wanted to do was quit and do something else, but his parents had told him if he didn't get a job and keep it for a year, he would be kicked out of their home. So, for the sake of a house, he continued working. Eventually, scientist working for Eva Inc kept talking about a portal that would change the world. “Time travel.” They said, but Johnathan thought it was impossible. Eventually though, it did work. Still, Johnathan didn't really believe it, until the infection started and he was forced to trap himself in the cafeteria with others to organize.
Weapon: (( Keep in mind that they use weapons like stun guns or tranquilizer darts )) Five-Seven and a knife.
Anything Else: Ohh my goodness, worst app I've ever done. <_< He also has no idea that the army has been called in, due to them not reaching the level where the cafeteria is.

liam193
[spoiler]Scientist Application:

Name: Dr. Jonathan K Alexander

Appearance: [url]www.123rf.com/photo_4661624_scientist.html[/url]

Role In Project Primeval: Helped build/manufacture the portal. He also before the idea was made did research on medicine for diseases that don't have a cure.

Backstory: Jonathan was there the day the idea of the portal came up. At first he loved it the research that he could do on it, he would be famous! He agreed to help get the parts and put it together along with the machines they used. When it was done and the first people were sent in he was excited. He couldn't wait. Then it all changed. Infected broke out. He was forced to hide in his lab with his partner. He thought it was ok to go out. He opened the door just for an infected to rush in and bite his partner. He slammed the door on one of the infected but he refused to get out. He kicked his partner's lifeless body out into the hallway so the infected would be slightly distracted in order for him to shut the door. The plan worked, shortly after that he barricaded the doors using his desk. He picked up a fire axe in his axe and laid against the door. He was seriously scared. He trusted nobody after that and to this very minute in the IC thread he is hiding in there.

jackattack
[spoiler]Lab-Guard Application:
Name: Sabrina Wellington
Appearance: Sabrina wears a brown, sleeve-less jack with a red shirt beneath it. The jacket's sleeves were purposely ripped off. She usually wears a pair of black sunglasses. She also wears a hat which usually shades her eyes from the sun, even though she wears sunglasses. Sabrina's hair is blonde and curly, and it seemingly pops out of the back of her hat.
Backstory: Sabrina was born in Australia, in the wild. She is an only child, so she is used to being alone. Though when she wasn't alone, her father taught her how to hunt with a bow. She loved it. Being in the wild was wonderful for her. It was the only thing that she could do that was entertaining, since not many children her age lived near her.
Not only did Sabrina like hunting, she was good at it. Hunting came almost naturally to her. Yet for some reason, Sabrina couldn't do hand-to-hand combat. She was horrible with a melee weapons. Swords, spears, you name it, she couldn't use it. This 'weakness' nearly got her killed.
As usual, Sabrina was hunting with her bow. She noticed something strange. She had never seen an animal like it before. She had to get a closer look. So she sneakily walked towards it. This animal was actually a rock. Now she was lost. She had never been in this area before, and got completely confused. Sabrina heard a noise behind her, and in the distance saw a (sorry if this inaccurate) tiger. It was running in her direction. She instinctively shot an arrow at it, but she was panicked and missed. She got the tiger's attention, and now it was going to attack her.
The tiger was fast, and was close to her. She ran backwards, but was stopped by a wall. The tiger was now very close to her, and she attempted to shoot at it. She missed, and tiger was about to pounce on her. She thought she was going to be tiger meat. Out of what seemed to be nowhere, an arrow shot the tiger in the head, killing it. She looked in the direction of the arrow, but nobody was there. It was as if they teleported away.
Sabrina wanted to get a job, and she wanted to be a guard. She heard of a job called "Project Primeval" and saw that they needed a guard. So she flew to wherever this RP is taking place, and got the job. They gave her a sniper rifle, and it took a while to get used to it. When the disease broke out, she still was a guarding the uninfected scientists. It was probably instinct.
Weapon: She prefers a sniper rifle.
Anything Else: Pie is good[/spoiler]

[b][u]ACCEPTORS:[/u][/b]
[spoiler]tmplumber
Swalzee[/spoiler]

IC is up [url]www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1931172.html#p1931172[/url]
tmplumber
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2013 2:12 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
He doesn't have to do that, the creator can revive the thread whenever he wants
06/15/2013 12:41 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
mm you should totally revive it... make a new forum post all together
06/14/2013 10:51 am
Typhlosionboy
The Power Is Yours!
06/14/2013 10:35 am
tmplumber
Rusty this died a long time ago, although I may revive it one day.
06/13/2013 6:35 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Name: Jack Simmons

Age: 23, day of infection was my birthday, way to spend your 24th birthday

Appearance: brown eyes with chin length black hair, and a thin face. After several experiments I began to lose most of my hair After infection, eyes turns slightly red, hair started to turn dark green, and my left eye of fell out, leaving only a dark black hold on my face where my left eyeball once was.

Result Of Disease: I can throw up a slimy substance that grows like a plant all over the lab, and if anyone touch's it, it will start to either: Grow on them, or grab hold them, trapping them and killing them. I can also bend metal as if it was puddy (mysteriously I can only bend metals O-o). When I touch metal, It will sink into my hands and into my rather soft zombie-like bones. I will get a burst of strength for a time, then turn back to a normal infected person until I touch another peice of metal

Weakness: If someone traps me with a net, I will lose my strength

Skills: I am able to use the infecting plant as a sort of rope, to swing, or lasso in people. I am also able to "sink" down my skin, making me a little smaller, as small as maybe a 13 year old child. This allowed me to fit into small areas, such as air vents, and through small crevasses between equipment and fallen debris.

Backstory: As a child, Jack Simmons and his father, Harvy Simmons, had wonderful adventures together. Going on boat rides, traveling across the sea, touring Europe, and taking rides in his fathers spaceship, it was great, everything was happy in the Simmons family. When Jack turned 14, his father joined the inter-galactic space army, and he spent less time with him. His mother always worked, she wasnt a stay at home mom, so Jack was alone most of the day, reading books and researching things. 2 years later, Jacks father died fighting a peace keeping war on the planet Mars, and he was devastated, and his mother began working double time, leaving Jack home all by himself, all day. He began to have problems with school, he flunked almost every class, and his teachers noted that "he was such a bright student last year, but now he is dull and is not excited about any of his work". One day, When Jack was 17, he became a hacker, and his grades "mysteriously" boosted, because he had hacked into the school data base and changed all his grades. When he was 18, he dropped out before he started grade 12, and he had formed a group of hackers known as "Sting", which became the FBI's most wanted online group in the solar system. A few months later his mom found out about the group, and they had a fight, so Jack ran to his uncles house, across the state, hoping he would understand. 3 days later when he arrived and his uncles house, his gang wanted a meet up, but when he got there, they tried to kill him, and he just got away after a hard beating, and several cuts. He ran, he ran as fast as he could, and for a year he traveled from city to city, and lived on the streets, homeless. When Jack turned twenty, the gang found him, ad tried to kill him again, so he ran and ran, he ran so fast he had so idea where he was going. "Bang" He hit a man in a lab coat "hey, watch it kid" he complained "Ugh... whos gonna be stupid and desperate enough to be our new test subject." Jack looked up, this is how he could make a living "I'll do it sir!" He yelled
"What?" "I said I'll do it" From that moment on he become a lab rat for "Eve inc." and eventually looked like a whole different person from all the symptoms and side effects from the things he tested.

Former Position: Test subject for Lab, was injected with several drugs and medications after several primate test's. Basically I was a human lab rat.
04/04/2013 1:06 pm
Level 41 : Master Ninja
ninja246810
Name: Gary Freeman (See what I did there?)
Appearance: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/future ... r-wide.jpg
Rank In The Army: Private
Backstory: 'Gary Gary is so hairy hairy is Mr Gary!'
Born into a poor family,
Gary was picked on at school because he used to be a quiet and closed person and poor,When he was born he didn't cry, he seemed like an adult in a child's body,
his parents died when he was 5 so he went to live with someone else.
After school Gary would go outside and do a lot of sports by himself and he
seemed into army stuff, he only has one friend and that friend has died of cancer at 15.
He has no emotions and when he is told that doing something is his mission he will do it very very well, adapting to different things quickly. Gary wanted to use this to help the world so at 19 he joined the army. (Better?)

Weapon: The weapon shown on the picture + a usp.45 with a torch attached to it
Anything Else: pie
04/04/2013 7:09 am
tmplumber
Could you make the backstory longer?
04/04/2013 6:29 am
Level 41 : Master Ninja
ninja246810
Name: Gary Freeman (See what I did there?)
Appearance: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/future ... r-wide.jpg
Rank In The Army: Private
Backstory: 'Gary Gary is so hairy hairy is Mr Gary!'
Gary was picked on at school because he used to be a quiet closed person,
When he was born he didn't cry, he seemed like an adult in a child's body.
at 19 he joined the army because nobody seemed to care for him.
Weapon: The weapon shown on the picture + a usp.45 with a torch attached to it
Anything Else: pie
03/28/2013 12:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
bubbykaz
Typhlosionboy
bubbykaz
Result Of Disease:The ability to shape shift his arm into a blade and a whip and can turn his body into an organic armor and can disguise into a copy of the last person killed

Wow, that's a bit too overpowered don't you think? 0.o

Naa i said he could add more weaknesses if my version of result of disease was right
03/28/2013 12:51 pm
Typhlosionboy
bubbykaz
Result Of Disease:The ability to shape shift his arm into a blade and a whip and can turn his body into an organic armor and can disguise into a copy of the last person killed

Wow, that's a bit too overpowered don't you think? 0.o
03/28/2013 12:47 pm
tmplumber
You were wrong, By result of disease I mean abilities like extra strength or speed ect, not like the second terminator.
03/28/2013 12:23 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
bubbykaz
Name:Zeorcaoma Zernroman
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Weakness:a sound when transforming,has the same resistance to anything without his armor,and has a different personality to the original person.((Add more if needed))
Skills:Deception,Brute Force,Clever,and Sly
Backstory:Zeorcaoma has a child was one of the most intelligent in his class almost always getting AB honor roll.After middle school he took up chemistry thus meaning he is able to mix chemicals into helpful and/or harmful chems.Soon after graduating collage.After a few years when Zeo had a home he went poor after a bet he made for a fight so he heard of project primeval he signed up and became an observer and recorder to keep track of the test subjects.Soon he discovered that the test subjects contracted a disease he did not know what it was or what it could do so he reported it to the scientists.Five hours later a state of emergency was called has he was fleeing he was bitten hand fell to the floor unconscious.
Former Position:Observer for the scientists
Anything Else:there better not be an effing pastry remark. and I did not have tons of inspiration so also by result of disease i think that meant any "powers" gained from the disease correct me if im wrong
03/27/2013 4:22 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
Ooh. Acceptor! Yaay!
03/25/2013 3:34 pm
tmplumber
lol, swalezee your going to be surprised in a minute. Keep an eye on page 1
03/24/2013 6:44 pm
tmplumber
jackattack4000Lab-Guard Application:
Appearance: Sabrina wears a brown, sleeve-less jack with a red shirt beneath it. The jacket's sleeves were purposely ripped off.
Backstory: Will do soon.
Anything Else: Pie is good

I shall wait patiently for it...

Thank you for applying, also im surprised how many people enjoy the setting enough to apply...
03/24/2013 6:35 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Lab-Guard Application:
Appearance: Sabrina wears a brown, sleeve-less jack with a red shirt beneath it. The jacket's sleeves were purposely ripped off. She usually wears a pair of black sunglasses. She also wears a hat which usually shades her eyes from the sun, even though she wears sunglasses. Sabrina's hair is blonde and curly, and it seemingly pops out of the back of her hat.
Backstory: Sabrina was born in Australia, in the wild. She is an only child, so she is used to being alone. Though when she wasn't alone, her father taught her how to hunt with a bow. She loved it. Being in the wild was wonderful for her. It was the only thing that she could do that was entertaining, since not many children her age lived near her.
Not only did Sabrina like hunting, she was good at it. Hunting came almost naturally to her. Yet for some reason, Sabrina couldn't do hand-to-hand combat. She was horrible with a melee weapons. Swords, spears, you name it, she couldn't use it. This 'weakness' nearly got her killed.
As usual, Sabrina was hunting with her bow. She noticed something strange. She had never seen an animal like it before. She had to get a closer look. So she sneakily walked towards it. This animal was actually a rock. Now she was lost. She had never been in this area before, and got completely confused. Sabrina heard a noise behind her, and in the distance saw a (sorry if this inaccurate) tiger. It was running in her direction. She instinctively shot an arrow at it, but she was panicked and missed. She got the tiger's attention, and now it was going to attack her.
The tiger was fast, and was close to her. She ran backwards, but was stopped by a wall. The tiger was now very close to her, and she attempted to shoot at it. She missed, and tiger was about to pounce on her. She thought she was going to be tiger meat. Out of what seemed to be nowhere, an arrow shot the tiger in the head, killing it. She looked in the direction of the arrow, but nobody was there. It was as if they teleported away.
Sabrina wanted to get a job, and she wanted to be a guard. She heard of a job called "Project Primeval" and saw that they needed a guard. So she flew to wherever this RP is taking place, and got the job. They gave her a sniper rifle, and it took a while to get used to it. When the disease broke out, she still was a guarding the uninfected scientists. It was probably instinct.
Anything Else: Pie is good
03/24/2013 8:22 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Done.
03/25/2013 5:32 am
tmplumber
ACCEPTED!
03/25/2013 3:30 pm
KieKey
DOUBLE ACCEPTED! I remember you from earlier RP in the 11/12 RP period :3
03/24/2013 1:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
He can't kill me i have a fire axe and a zombie trying to kill me. I'm good.
03/24/2013 1:19 pm
Typhlosionboy
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!
03/24/2013 1:19 pm
tmplumber
Oh dear, David wants to kill you
03/24/2013 1:16 pm
liam193
I posted on the IC please someone come on.
03/24/2013 1:12 pm
tmplumber
Added, enjoy the roleplay liam
03/24/2013 1:11 pm
liam193
Thank you!
03/24/2013 1:09 pm
tmplumber
Ill add him now
03/24/2013 1:07 pm
liam193
Planet posted it too.
03/24/2013 1:05 pm
liam193
Click the accepters tab in the original post.
03/24/2013 1:06 pm
Typhlosionboy
I did, but that doesn't answer my question...
03/24/2013 1:03 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Swales an acceptor.
03/24/2013 1:04 pm
Typhlosionboy
Did i miss something then? When did that happen?
03/24/2013 1:01 pm
Typhlosionboy
Swalezee
liam193Scientist Application:

Appearance: http://www.123rf.com/photo_4661624_scientist.html

Role In Project Primeval: Helped build/manufacture the portal. He also before the idea was made did research on medicine for diseases that don't have a cure.

Backstory: Jonathan was there the day the idea of the portal came up. At first he loved it the research that he could do on it, he would be famous! He agreed to help get the parts and put it together along with the machines they used. When it was done and the first people were sent in he was excited. He couldn't wait. Then it all changed. Infected broke out. He was forced to hide in his lab with his partner. He thought it was ok to go out. He opened the door just for an infected to rush in and bite his partner. He slammed the door on one of the infected but he refused to get out. He kicked his partner's lifeless body out into the hallway so the infected would be slightly distracted in order for him to shut the door. The plan worked, shortly after that he barricaded the doors using his desk. He picked up a fire axe in his axe and laid against the door. He was seriously scared. He trusted nobody after that and to this very minute in the IC thread he is hiding in there.

Anything Else: I like "pie"!

I will Accept it, so your in the RP, unless plumber veto's me which I'm sure he won't! :D

Swale, about the
SwalezeeI will Accept it, so your in the RP, unless plumber veto's me which I'm sure he won't! :D

You can't just randomly say that people are in the RP, you have to wait for an acceptor to accept it, you can't accept apps unless you are an acceptor.
03/24/2013 12:49 pm
liam193
Scientist Application:

Appearance: http://www.123rf.com/photo_4661624_scientist.html

Anything Else: I like "pie"!
03/24/2013 12:58 pm
KieKey
I will Accept it, so your in the RP, unless plumber veto's me which I'm sure he won't!
03/24/2013 11:02 am
Typhlosionboy
Scientist turned into zombies.
100 people are scientist XD
03/24/2013 11:01 am
tmplumber
Yes, but in a way that's good because not many scientists survived...
03/24/2013 10:15 am
KieKey
We don't have many scientists, I guess people prefer the combat route :3
03/23/2013 1:04 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Name: Johnathan Steele.
Appearance:
Click to reveal
Sorry for large picture :/

Backstory: Johnathan was always an average as a kid. Straight B's, maybe an A on his favorite subject, he had a few hobbies, but was used to being a loner. When he was in highschool, he started taking interest in security firms, such as First Defense, and others. (( Lol fake security firms ftw! )) Johnathan dropped out of college at the age of twenty-one and signed up for a lower-leveled security firm. He was denied, and his application for college was also denied. So he sat around while he was twenty-two, going to the gym and living with his parents, then he applied for a larger security form, and he was also denied. (( Which really does make sense, since if you are denied for a low level security form, will you be accepted into a higher level security form? )) So he applied one more time for a small security form, and was surprisingly accepted. Later on, when he turned twenty-three, the security firm Johnathan worked for got a contract for Eva Incorporated. So he was sent out to patrol random chambers with high-tech equipment. It was horrible, and all Johnathan wanted to do was quit and do something else, but his parents had told him if he didn't get a job and keep it for a year, he would be kicked out of their home. So, for the sake of a house, he continued working. Eventually, scientist working for Eva Inc kept talking about a portal that would change the world. “Time travel.” They said, but Johnathan thought it was impossible. Eventually though, it did work. Still, Johnathan didn't really believe it, until the infection started and he was forced to trap himself in the cafeteria with others to organize.
Weapon: (( Keep in mind that they use weapons like stun guns or tranquilizer darts )) Five-Seven and a knife.
Anything Else: Ohh my goodness, worst app I've ever done. <_< He also has no idea that the army has been called in, due to them not reaching the level where the cafeteria is.
03/23/2013 1:25 pm
tmplumber
ACCEPTED!

its about time we got a lab-guard...
03/23/2013 11:43 am
tmplumber
03/23/2013 11:23 am
tmplumber
I thought it was good
03/23/2013 11:20 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Yay... shitty app accepted! woot
03/23/2013 8:34 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Lab-Guard Application:

Name: Damon Farrow
Appearance:

"You want me to do what!? Go **** yourself!"
Backstory: Damon left home at 16 to find work, the only job he could get was one as a contract security guard... that or the army and he didn't plan of fighting anyone! So he joined the security firm and made some reasonable funds from stopping people stealing buildings and blowing up money. Then they got a contract to work for some scientists facility, the pay was good so he signed up and went to protect some scientists. He was 20 and his birthday was only a few months away. They said they were trying to make a time machine, Damon knew it was impossible but he thought Heh, guard some crazys, get some money, look for a new job. Then it all went tits up. Suddenly they were in high security and people were acting like monsters and there were soldiers trying to kill them all. He finally put his training when he first joined into practice and started shooting anyone that came near the scientists under his charge.
Weapon: A pistol, a baton and a knife
Anything Else: If there is some stupid remark about pastry. Forget it.
03/23/2013 8:42 am
tmplumber
ACCEPTED!
03/23/2013 8:03 am
KieKey
If you need an acceptor I can help if needed
03/23/2013 7:35 am
tmplumber
Bother to read my criticism?[/quote]

I accepted the app, because in my opinion its the best app he has produced so far, and Kori you are right I got to be more strict [/quote]

[/quote]

Thunder, if you don't mind could you possibly help by being an acceptor because this is my first roleplay and im not sure on some apps.
03/23/2013 7:30 am
planetblox2000
I did.
03/23/2013 7:26 am
planetblox2000
*Dramatic music*
03/23/2013 7:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
03/23/2013 7:31 am
tmplumber
I accepted the app, because in my opinion its the best app he has produced so far, and Kori you are right I got to be more strict
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome