My proposition

MouseDK's Avatar MouseDK4/28/16 4:12 pm
4/28/2016 4:18 pm
teamGBNisbets's Avatar teamGBNisbets
Intro:
Hello my friend, today I will be telling you about what this thread is about, and what I will be my proposition is for you, and if you want, you can get to contact me. To start with, I have been looking for a professional server to play on, for quite a lot of time now, and today I decided to make this thread. So I do not need to search for people anymore, but so they could come and check me out instead, so this is a new way I will try, and I hope you’ll read carefully through this, I have put lots of effort into this, so I hope someone will give me a chance on their server.

About me
I am 15 years old, I live in Denmark, and I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years now. My favorite hobbies is, to play games, watch movies, riding bikes, to hear beautiful music. My job is to go out with newspapers every Wednesday and Friday, it usually takes me around 1-2 hours, and I do it normally do it, in the afternoons, so it does not affect my program that much, and I get a decent amount of money from doing it. I go to a private school.(With other pupils, the only difference between it, and normal state schools, is that it’s the parents of the pupils that pays for the school, and we are in general more clever than state pupils, so I am better educated than my age show.)

My trades, weaknesses, and principles.

Trades: I have many trades, my most unique one however is empathy, and if you don’t know what it means, it means I have the ability to acquaint myself with others feelings, and perspectives. That is also why I know, how to treat people in general. Enough about that though, my other trades, is also that I know, when to be serious and when you can slack off, and just relax for a bit, because everyone needs to relax sometimes. I also am both a good listener, and a person that can jab a lot about my own experience, if people allow me to do it, I love to hear what other people have to say about their own stories, and experiences. I am also a very honest person, and I tell my opinion when I have one, of course when I have thought through, how the person or people will react to it. I hate to give excuses, people just has to say sorry, and admit they made a fil, and then get the best out of it.

Weaknesses(pls consider, that no one is perfect, when you consider this, because the reason I make this, is because I want show my bad sides)
I will be doing this, so you can learn me better as a person, though it is written, it is my honest weaknesses, that I have been working on to improve, and what I will always try to work on. Anyway my first weakness, I will be telling you about is, my impatience, I can be patient, but it is, and it will always be a challenge for me, when something good happens, I always get to worked up, that it makes me want to help people, with the good thing. I can’t really be sad, only mad at people, that is one of my weaknesses, I hate it, but it’s totally honest, that I find it difficult to feel sad, even for my own family like my grandpa dying right now.

Principles
I have many principles, but my most important one is, to treat others, like you want be treated yourself, even if it is on the internet. One of my other ones, is that I always need to be humble, and to be happy for what I have, and don’t get mad, because you can’t get this or that, from your parents, be glad for what you have, and I guarantee you, that the world will look way more positive, and beautiful in your own eyes. I will avoid saying anymore, because I could speak forever about things like this.

Staff Experience

Staff experience(with proof):I started as a Testmod one month after, I joined the server, and it took me half a year of hard work, to get Mod. I then started working more efficiently, because I had more perms to use. I worked another year, of active and hard work, until I got the highest rank at the server, Head-mod/Admin. The reason why the highest rank was only that, is that the owner wanted only a Mod team, and the one trusted person(me, to lead it. In that way he could almost be sure, that the server could never get ruined, because of bad Staff. I worked another year, until the server closed, because the Owner needed to go to college, and couldn't keep up the server anymore.
I worked there in 3 years, and it was an Towny/Minigames server.
Proof:Mcvuze.dk, it's the server website, where I am Head Mod on. Sry that it's danish.
I have also been Staff Manager on another server for 1 year, but sadly it closed.

My offer for you
Here it finally comes, my proposition for you, I have been waiting to say in a long time, just so you could get to know me a little better, before I stated this. So as I stated I had a offer for you, and I have been Staff Manager on many servers, so if you own a server, pls consider hiring me, I will do the work for free, all I ask from you is two things is, 1:I come up with tests, competitions, or other events, if I think it’s necessary for the Staff team. 2:I can hire, demote, and promote, the people I think is suited for the job(Of course you have the right to look up on me, but I just want to very clear to everybody, that I will be doing this as professional that I can, and I will find the best possible Staff for the server I work for, through different things like interviews, tests, etc. If you think, I would suit your server, then contact me through Skype:Magnusdk123, and I will be very specific about this, I will not use any other platform, because it’s the most efficient of the platforms(my opinion) Anyway thanks for reading, and I hope I will hear from someone, as I have been using and putting a lot of time and effort into this thread.
MouseDK
Level 1 : New Explorer