ProvimGaming|1.8|Hiring Staff|LARGE NETWORK|APPLY NOW!

Provim's Avatar Provim10/25/14 10:20 pm
11/9/2014 6:12 pm
minealldaykid's Avatar minealldaykid

ProvimGaming Recruitment Thread for PMC

Hello,

This is a recruitment form for ProvimGaming, a unique network that is home to TreeBorn, Creative, Towny, and SkyBlock! More gamemodes such as OP Prison andKit PvP coming soon! At ProvimGaming we focus on uniqueness, and professionalism, our plugins are custom coded by our Developers, and simplified to make your experience easier, especially when navigating our Hub. As of now we are going through a re-branding from TheHub-MC to ProvimGaming so some things are still being adjusted before we fully release. We are interested in hiring Builders, Developers, Helpers, and Graphic Designers! We are also looking for players to BETA test, and frequent the Network feel free to join today!
*Update*-> 1.8 blocks are now completely usable and functional cross server, and we are now running on solely 1.8!

Direct IPs to all servers!: All 100% 1.8
Creative -> Not available, in a portal at /hub,
or by doing /creative
SMP -> smp.provimgaming.com
TreeBorn -> tb.provimgaming.com
SkyBlock -> Not available, in a portal at /hub
or by doing /skyblock
Parkour-> Not available, in a portal at /hub
or by doing /parkour
SUPPORT SIGNATURE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Network's Server Goals at this moment

-Become the next big Network!
-Have all varieties of Staff, and skill sets.
-Stay unique, and continue to be one of a kind.

Staff Requirements for Helper and Builder

Any applying Staff should try their very best on their application and follow these guidelines, this is what I look for in applications.

-I look for full sentences and high detail wherever possible, I don't care what the question is I just want a full answer.
-Maturity, once you apply don't talk about your application to anyone, don't ask Staff about how long it takes to be answered or pester anyone for that matter.
-Dedication, I expect you to be familiar with the server and quite active, I honestly don't care how great you are with WorldEdit you will probably never use it here, if you want to be Staff at least be active on the Server, TeamSpeak, and website, I prefer to know who I am hiring rather than some person with a way with words on an application.
-Common sense, if you don't see us hiring Moderators or Administrators don't ask to be one, those are both earned ranks, only a server ran by 10 year olds hire Admins on the spot, this doesn't mean you cannot become one over time, it just means you have to work for it.
-Effort, at least try to make an effort to become Staff, don't just apply and wait for a reply without ever joining our server, that never works, and joining for 5 minutes doesn't count either, actually try the games and gamemodes we have open.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We only accept Staff when we are looking to add more people to our team, so don't be upset if you don't get answered, it just means we aren't recruiting at the certain time, but your application will be logged showing you are interested in a position. Currently we are accepting Staff!

How to apply:
First off you must register, once completed direct yourself to the Apply For Staff forum, once there look slightly above you will see a Application Format sub-forum, enter there and click the format of your desired rank, copy the whole format, then proceed back to Apply For Staff click Post a new Thread paste the format, answer the questions and submit!
You may also apply directly on this forum post, but use the correct format.

- You must have a clean record (No past bans, warnings, or mutes)

- You must be active on our Teamspeak server (IP: ts.provimgaming.com)

-You must be active on the Minecraft server, as well as the forum on our website

Current Available Positions (may be added as time progresses)

Helpers:

Duties include, knowing all game types and be able to answer questions about them, being friendly and helpful to all players and Staff, along with being mature and professional.

Click to reveal
-Helper Application-

Minercaft Username:
Required

Realname?
Required:

How long have you played on ProvimGaming?:
Required

How long do you plan on playing on ProvimGaming?:
Required

What do you like about ProvimGaming?:
Required

Why would you like to be Helper?:
Required

Briefly list some of your skills:
Required

How old are you?:
Required

Do you have/use TeamSpeak?:
Required

In order to become staff, it is very important for you to have and use Teamspeak.
Do you have a microphone/headset?:

On average, how much time do you spend on ProvimGaming on a daily basis?(Server, forums, etc):
Required

Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
Required

About yourself?
Be as detailed as you like:
Required

Would you be willing to contribute financially?
Required

Are you comfortable doing an interview if needed?
Required

Developers:

Requirements are, needing to know Maven, Bungee, and MYSQL. You must be willing to work as a team and help code plugins, and mini-games. Depending on what you do, this can be a payable position.

Click to reveal
-Developer Application-

Minecraft Username:
Required

Realname?
Required

Required

How long do you plan on Developing for ProvimGaming?
Required

Briefly describe some of your created plugins:
Required

Do you have any samples of your work?
Required

How old are you?
Required

Required

In order to become staff, it is very important for you to have and use teamspeak.

Do you know Maven?
Required

Do you know BungeeAPI?
Required

Do you know MYSQL?
Required

About yourself?
Required

Builders:
Requirements are, being talented, and professional. Being able to work with a team and complete builds you are asked to do. We are needing multiple things built, things like a TreeBorn capital and race homes. A Towny spawn, SkyBlock spawn, Prison spawn, Lobbies, maps, etc, are also needed! We also expect samples of your builds, if you don't have any simply go on our Creative and make something.

Click to reveal
-Builder Application-

Minercaft Username:
Required

Realname?
Required:

Required

How long do you plan on playing on ProvimGaming?:
Required

What do you like about ProvimGaming?:
Required

Why would you like to be Builder?:
Required

Briefly list some of your skills, building styles, speed, etc:
Required

How old are you?:
Required

Required

In order to become a Builder, it is very important for you to have and use Teamspeak.

On average, how much time do you spend on ProvimGaming on a daily basis?:
Required

Do you have strong building skills?
Required

About yourself?
Required

Are you willing to contribute financially?
Required

Graphic Designer: NEEDED AND PAYABLE

Your job will be making us logos, perhaps a website theme, twitter background, etc. Depending on the job you do, this position can be payable.

Click to reveal
Contact us on skype

IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT, HIRE ANYONE MODERATOR+ ON OUR FORUMS, ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE IGNORED

-NOTE-: Feel free to contact me via Skype, or on our website, samples can be given on the forums but you can apply on our website if you prefer, feel free to ask any questions you have here, I will be sure to answer them. You can also contact me on skype for my email and you can apply there if needed.

Server IP: play.provimgaming.com

TeamSpeak: ts.provimgaming.com

Application area: http://provimgaming.com/index.php?forum ... -staff.32/

Support: support@provimgaming.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProvimGaming
Provim
Level 45 : Master Technomancer