PS3 Network

Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames7/13/14 8:39 am
1 emeralds 221 5
7/13/2014 10:57 am
Treehugger9k's Avatar Treehugger9k
Hey guys, I can't seem to connect with my PS3, I have perfect internet, and when I search for lobbies it says none are available. Any suggestions?
Haydenjames
Level 29 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 10:57 am
Level 20 : Expert Robot
Treehugger9k
You don't need to pull any plugs at all... pulling an hdmi or a power cord isn't going to do anything at all. If you're using wifi try buing an Ethernet cord it's basically wired internet which is way better and faster. Other then that idk
07/13/2014 10:29 am
Haydenjames
omgitsme3
HaydenjamesHey guys, I can't seem to connect with my PS3, I have perfect internet, and when I search for lobbies it says none are available. Any suggestions?

I have a ps3 too i happens to me often i usually would have to take out the plug but a few weeks ago my playstation had that happen and i could see the screen the hdmi cord was all the way in, but unfortunately i couldn't plat it anymore and had to use my dad so if u wanna try Step 1. Push the plugs all the way in and see if they work, step 2 If you want to try and pull the plug that makes the playstation be able to turn on and shut it down, And my last explanation is sense ur internet is the problem u might have to switch ur internet and switch it back. i hope this helped with ur problem

thanks, a quick summary: pull the plugs and wait, then plug it back in. Correct me if I'm wrong, you don't have enough periods
07/13/2014 8:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
omgitsme3
lol
07/13/2014 10:29 am
Haydenjames
?
07/13/2014 8:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
omgitsme3
HaydenjamesHey guys, I can't seem to connect with my PS3, I have perfect internet, and when I search for lobbies it says none are available. Any suggestions?

I have a ps3 too i happens to me often i usually would have to take out the plug but a few weeks ago my playstation had that happen and i could see the screen the hdmi cord was all the way in, but unfortunately i couldn't plat it anymore and had to use my dad so if u wanna try Step 1. Push the plugs all the way in and see if they work, step 2 If you want to try and pull the plug that makes the playstation be able to turn on and shut it down, And my last explanation is sense ur internet is the problem u might have to switch ur internet and switch it back. i hope this helped with ur problem
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome