PS4 Team based pvp server (like mianite) APPLY NOW!!

bowl shizzle 420's Avatar bowl shizzle 4207/24/14 2:06 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 2
2/2/2015 4:59 am
Alexei91's Avatar Alexei91
We all know that Minecraft and Youtube will be coming to the ps4 and with the game recording and editing capabilities, this is a great way to start a youtube channel. So i have decided to create a server for when minecraft comes to the ps4.

BASIC INFORMATION:
The server will have a team based system much like mianite, but it WILL NOT BE THE EXACT SAME AS MIANITE. Basically it will be a team based roll playing server with a medieval theme. There will be two kings who will be responsible for recording, editing and uploading the content to youtube. The kings will be myself, and who ever else is willing to record and upload the content. The other players will be soldiers and the number of soldiers on each team will depend on the max amount of players on ps4. Soldiers dont have to upload to youtube but are welcome to.

RULES/HOW IT WILL WORK:
-Each team will have to go find a plot of land to create their city on. Each city will have to be decently far away, to have their own resources, but not too far away so wars and raids can take place without too much travel.
-you cannot brake block or greif in the other city,
This will encourage teams to create city walls and moats.
-you can raid opposite teams chests and steal items. This will encourage teams to have secret storage areas and add some suspense to the game.
-you can place blocks in the other teams city like redstone to open secret doors, but tnt cannot be placed.
-many wars will take place in the server and i find it should be great fun although much planning must take place.
-tnt cannons might be aloud to take out bases only during wars, but this can be debated
APPLICATION:
If you are interested in joining please fill out this application and reply below:
NOTE:(a decent mic is mandatory for all players, no mics that came with the ps4 as it is total shit)

-position: (king/soldier)
-mic/headset:
-psn:
-will you upload to youtube: (yes/no)

If you you are younger than 16 send me message on psn with your age, as long as you are mature i will let you join

For anymore info on this server, add me on ps3 and we can discuss on minecraft ps3 edition. Psn: bowl_shizzle_420 (i know this psn is a horible name i made it a long time ago haha)
bowl shizzle 420
Level 37 : Artisan Miner