1.11 pve Towny Server FOTV needs staff asap!

Allinyomouf_'s Avatar Allinyomouf_12/4/16 7:24 pm
12/5/2016 9:39 pm
Allinyomouf_'s Avatar Allinyomouf_
We are currently seeking mature staff and builders for this awesome LAG FREE server fieldsofthevanquished.us . I am seeking Admins Mods and helpers along with a builder or two. please feel free to visit the server It is a Towny pve server with mythic drops,Mcmmo,Custom items,treasure chests scattered around the worlds, A pvp world a Towny world, resources world that will be reset monthly,player shops,Jobs , and a lot more . Put a comment below and come help a good community grow ! Thank you for your time we hope to see you soon.
Staff applications should include:
Ign:
How long you've been playing :
What you can bring to the server :
What times you can be online:
Any experience as staff ? And server list if so:
Any bans ? Please list if so and for what
Feel free to reply to this post
Allinyomouf_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/05/2016 9:39 pm
Allinyomouf_
Welcome to the team I will start you as a junior helper hope to see you soon
12/05/2016 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
AndiB23

Ign: AndiB23

How long you've been playing : Never...

What you can bring to the server : I can contribute to the community by keeping the peace. This can contribute to the community because people usually fight about if someone is hacking, or if they should've won a battle, and it gets very irritating as you're currently in a PvP battle, and some person is just like, "YOU'RE HACKING! "NO YOU ARE!!!11!!!”

Another way I can contribute is by inviting more people to the community. I can ask all my friends and classmates/people I see in school to come on to the server, if they play Minecraft. This can contribute to the community because our community can grow, and we'll have even more staff to moderate the community, and to of course, keep the peace!

Finally; the last way I can contribute to the community is by making sure all people are not breaking the rules, and that all their questions are answered (if I'm Trainee, in staff chat, or normal chat if I'm denied). This can help contribute to the community because nobody will have a bad stay at our server, when all the rule-breakers are gone!

What times you can be online: Everyday for atleast 1 hour.

Any experience as staff ? And server list if so: Yes. DiamondFactions, HistoriaRealm, and PhoenixCraft.

Any bans ? Please list if so and for what: No.
12/05/2016 7:21 pm
Allinyomouf_
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome