A question if anyone could kindly answer?

DrWolfeo's Avatar DrWolfeo7/25/16 6:05 am
1 emeralds 308 7
7/30/2016 7:42 am
GizmoTheSloth's Avatar GizmoTheSloth
So I had recently finished building a map that I had made in Hexxit on the Technic Launcher. Now I have looked into the rules of this site and it says not to post things which don't belong to you so I wonder if that counts, and if so is there a certain place where I could post a map that I made using Hexxit? I truly had placed much work into this project and I don't want it to just rot away in the abyss of my files... :/ So if anyone has got any ideas or clues, please, oh please, do tell me. Please and thank you to all that read this.
DrWolfeo
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 7:42 am
Level 37 : Artisan Sus
GizmoTheSloth
It's completely okay to upload something that was used with a mod. As long as you say you made it with the mod you can upload it and the post won't be taken down and your PMC account will not be taken down either!
07/25/2016 11:13 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
You can definitely post something modded. Like with mods, modpacks are works of others. But since you're not posting the modpack itself, but something made using that, you should be just fine.

To make sure, you can credit Hexxit and post a link to the launcher (I'm not too familiar with Hexxit or its' launcher, I only use personal modpacks or Feed the Beast).
07/25/2016 11:24 am
DrWolfeo
Oka,
thank you!
07/25/2016 6:50 am
Level 1 : New Artist
Delletedd
Hello my name is Endiamond,

Well, i suppose if you made it with hexxit and you made it yourself and the map or world is not downloaded or copied then im guessing its completely fine to post to the site.

I have posted a ship that i have created in forge minecraft using mods so if you post it just say that you have created it with hexxit, because if it is not suppose to be on planet minecraft and is against the rules a planet minecraft admin or mod will take it off anyway and your account will be safe!
07/25/2016 9:37 am
DrWolfeo
Oka thanks a bunch!!! I'll try it then.
07/25/2016 6:48 am
Level 1 : New Network
OldAccount04375
. . . : ( I don't know.
But someone will help you, don't worry : )
07/25/2016 9:35 am
DrWolfeo
Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome