A Question to Evolutionists.

mcjared's Avatar mcjared10/20/14 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 3.7k 118
10/22/2014 11:36 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey everyone, first off I'd like to not have this turn in to a religion war. I have a simple question, that has been confusing me about the big bang theory.

The earth and everything in it, the stars and the skies, and humans. Everything is created..but from what? Evolutionists talk about the big bang theory but they always fail to address the issue about what initiated the big bang. If two small atoms did collide to create everything...then were did those two atoms come from?

Again, please no arguments just help me understand this.
mcjared
Level 37 : Artisan Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 11:36 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Will this thread has effectively been derailed in this past page... It was bound to happen eventually.

Please. Stop making these religious threads. This always happens and they are always locked eventually.
10/22/2014 11:28 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
ProfesserCarson
ErikJack

*Facepalms at evolutionist who doesn't understand the word of God*

For people like guy who quoted me about the line "I am who I am" let me explain it.

"I am who I am" You skeptical skeptics will say that's not an answer or is pointless, its not. He is telling you that It. Doesn't. Matter.

Its not important, the start of the universe is really unknown, we only know how God created earth. The argument against us creationists is "How was God created" the answer.... "I am who I am"

He is God and the question of how he was created is testing humanity, we have to trust God. He is telling us to have faith, so think about that. All God is telling you in those 5 words i just explained. You have to open your heart to God and let him tell you (To stop you skeptics right here) Remember, (Or learn now) That God's first language is silence,

after all i just told you about "I am who I am" think about that "God's first language is silence"

Good day to all

doesnt really help if you dont believe that

It does if you take the time to look at it, I mentioned faith, but i didn't explain what it was. Faith means to Trust God. If you don't believe go to your nearest christian church and talk to a priest and come back and tell me why we are wrong.
10/22/2014 11:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
TheFlamingCube
FIRST OF ALL, the universe didn't expand- ISNT expanding, and will never collapse. your opinions are well thought out however the universe well (life) started when there was nothing except your average space cloud, asteroids, and the start of all this, dead stars. at one point in time a fairly large star died leaving behind its core, alot of stars do this after the red giant stage i beleive. anyway this burnt out core of iron or whatever was large enough to have its own gravitational force. this attracted various adrift space rocks and other cores to collide with the main, dead core. eventually it formed a small planet. this planet came to be hit extremely hard by a huge meteor, and it split into chunks, each chunk large enough to have its own gravity. You get what im saying? this process continued to form the sun as we know it today, and eventually our earth. supernovas, black holes - all of it came into existence in time as stars that were alive collided with one another and created such things. Eg; black holes. and the honest truth that i stick by is that the "universe" has always been here, and so has time and space. When you say the universe is expanding, that also means it has a DEFINITE size. so then that would mean you could travel in space for one direction and eventually exit the universe?? No. It isnt legit and to add to this, people say that when all life dies that time stops. My response is Yes AND no. 1. Time is a system created by humans so yes when we all die, nobody will be there to KEEP TRACK of time. 2. HOWEVER when everything biotic (living factors) in the universe die, The whole thing in a way starts over again. our dead planet and sun will collide, break apart, explode, and create maybe even more planets that support life. and then that new "life" will die out and the process shall repeat itself.

I really hoped this helped someone! like it if you agree with me
10/22/2014 11:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
are you saying the universe isnt expanding? because thats pretty wrong.
10/22/2014 11:22 pm
antenna
ErikJack

The earth and everything in it, the stars and the skies, and humans. Everything is created..but from what? Evolutionists talk about the big bang theory but they always fail to address the issue about what initiated the big bang. If two small atoms did collide to create everything...then were did those two atoms come from?

Even if the universe was started with the big bang where did it come from, it cant appear out of nothing, then again atheists will argue where did God come from. To you skeptical atheists God told us "I am who I am"

Put some thought into that line and it will be clear

*holds back hatred so this thread wont get locked*

For people like guy who quoted me about the line "I am who I am" let me explain it.

"I am who I am" You skeptical skeptics will say that's not an answer or is pointless, its not. He is telling you that It. Doesn't. Matter.

Its not important, the start of the universe is really unknown, we only know how God created earth. The argument against us creationists is "How was God created" the answer.... "I am who I am"

He is God and the question of how he was created is testing humanity, we have to trust God. He is telling us to have faith, so think about that. All God is telling you in those 5 words i just explained. You have to open your heart to God and let him tell you (To stop you skeptics right here) Remember, (Or learn now) That God's first language is silence,

after all i just told you about "I am who I am" think about that "God's first language is silence"

Good day to all

doesnt really help if you dont believe that
10/22/2014 11:21 pm
ErikJack
ErikJack
ProfesserCarson
ErikJack
Even if the universe was started with the big bang where did it come from, it cant appear out of nothing, then again atheists will argue where did God come from. To you skeptical atheists God told us "I am who I am"

textbook definition of someone forcing religon..[/quote]

lol i didnt force anything, i looked at your lack of faith and sighed.
10/22/2014 11:20 pm
ErikJack

Good day to all
10/22/2014 11:17 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
mcjaredHey everyone, first off I'd like to not have this turn in to a religion war. I have a simple question, that has been confusing me about the big bang theory.

The Big Bang is a theory. An idea of how it may of happened, we do not have solid evidence that is the fact. A theory by definition is "a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained."

I have studied astronomy just as much as I study Computer Technologies. It is my second favorite thing in the world. I tend not to question how we all came to be, I question what will we come to be, what is ahead of us.

I have without doubt that life on another planet/moon exists. Do the math and of how many planets we have in our solar system and say "We are the only ones."
10/22/2014 11:15 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
camerdude
It had to do with something about dark matter, or was it anti matter...
10/22/2014 11:19 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
Dark matter is anti-mass. Mass that isn't or never will be.
Matter is everything in the universe, all mass.

Black holes are thought to be Dark matter but they aren't. They are super compact blackness that not even light can escape, nor even a quazar
10/22/2014 11:09 pm
antenna
ErikJack
ProfesserCarson
ErikJack

textbook definition of someone forcing religon..
10/22/2014 11:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
NostalgicBrowser
ErikJack
mcjaredHey everyone, first off I'd like to not have this turn in to a religion war. I have a simple question, that has been confusing me about the big bang theory.

amen
10/22/2014 11:06 pm
ErikJack
ProfesserCarson
ErikJack

10/22/2014 11:02 pm
antenna
ErikJack

10/22/2014 11:00 pm
ErikJack

10/22/2014 9:29 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
Akeustlom
The universe was a tiny blob then became this. Problem solved
10/22/2014 12:51 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Parka Steve
HappyKeysTV
Cyclical universe theory*. That's the theory that there was no big bang, it was just a big crunch. So there was a universe before, but then it closed in and opened back up again. Like a refresh.

For the big bang aspect. It must be understood this was the **BEGINNING of our universe. There were no atoms to start it, because it just happened. No one knows exactly why and when and this is because:
***A) It happened before there was space-time
B) It happened before a lot of the laws we're familiar with took place
C) To figure out these things we'd have to learn new laws and work out how the laws of our current stated universe occurred and how to reverse it.

I was explaining Cyclical universe theory. NOT saying I believe in it. Some parts are sketchy, I understand this and it probably wasn't a bounce, but we cannot rule it out.

Also Newton's laws of motion do not directly apply to objects moving from dark matter and Newton had no knowledge of the sort. I'm not a big fan of Newton, since his ideas on gravity were demolished and replaced by Einstein, yet are still taught in schools for the 'complexity' of how Einstein explains it is apparently 'too much to take in'.

I am just saying what I believe occurred. Whether I am right or whether I am wrong. It does not change much for anyone but myself.
no.

*I've heard this theory before. It's nonsense if you think about it. If the universe is expanding, it is not going to just decide to stop expanding. An object in motion will stay in motion. If there is a black hole in the middle of the universe, our planet, our solar system, and our galaxy are too far to be affected by it. This is also true with everything PAST us (everything further from the center of the universe than us).

**no, it was not. The big bang started the expansion of our universe. Prior to the big bang our entire universe was encased in a singularity in what is now the center of the universe.

***to my understanding space-time is not a single force or a single anything. It is the idea that time and matter are interwoven and interact with each other. This probably existed before the big bang, but the amount of mass contained in the singularity that sparked the big bang was so magnificently large that time was slowed to a point that time was most likely not progressing like usual.
10/22/2014 9:56 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
Veritas025
I am a creationist and christian but arguably, evolutionists could ask what was God made from?
10/22/2014 8:21 pm
antenna
i might have to start a thread asking that after this one dies down.
10/22/2014 8:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
No need. The answer is "yes". I believe I already mentioned the same thing in my post in an indirect way, lol. Any claimed "origin of everything" will have its origin questioned anyways. And I don't think anybody would attempt to explain the origin of God, considering they can't confirm the existence of that first layer of "origin" in the first place.
10/21/2014 11:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
BestMinerGavin
Nobody can know exactly, but it really isn't thought that it was just two atoms. If we can get our telescopes to look only 300-500 million light years away, we will see what the big bang looked like, which would be amazing.

Also, believing in evolution is not the same as believing in the big bang theory. And if you need to see how I think evolution works...I can explain in a simple way (And no, I don't believe we came from monkies, I believe we came from apes , but seriously, we probably came from some closely related primate.)
10/22/2014 8:13 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Can you *go back in time* by pointing out so far? I would've thought the background light and radiation would've made it impossible to see the low energy radiation anyway.
10/21/2014 10:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
BrosUltimateGaming
Prior to that moment there was nothing; during and after that moment there was something: our universe. The big bang theory is an effort to explain what happened during and after that moment.

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.
10/21/2014 10:57 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Aaaand we never will know. We won't be able to see far back enough to know what happened without traveling for over 200k years, even with ftl travel.

Also, scientists seem to forget the big bang theory is a theory. The way some people are about it reminds me of religions... Big-bang-theoryism, lol. Either way, for all we know, a pig could've farted, causing the big bang. Good luck disproving me, lol.
10/21/2014 9:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RailCast
Here's the thing about science. Science requires models to have explanatory and predictive power to be accepted as theory. No model is perfect and all are updated and changed as new information comes about. That's what make science the one process that can get us as close as possible to the truth of the matter.

And until science has concluded everything, you are free to fill the gaps with what ever you want. I personally choose to reserve judgement on any matter which cannot be tested. Maybe that's why I'm not a theoretical physicist or a cosmologist. I like to relegate my efforts t the things that are within reach.
10/21/2014 9:47 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer
deadrecon98
You completely forgot why it's called a theory. We don't know what caused the big bang theory, actually, we don't even know it was real. It's made up, but based off of the best knowledge we have. I could ask the same thing about creationism. If god created the universe then who created god? This is a question that is best left alone.
10/21/2014 9:45 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
Jetra(I'm personally not going to believe that some 14.5 billion light years of space came from two atoms, they had to be sizable, in my opinion.)

It was not two atoms. Atoms most likely did not exist before the big bang. It was just pure matter and antimatter. From this, gluons came around after the big bang, from those came quarks, from those protons and so on until you have a periodic table. School teaches us that atoms are ground 0 when they are not.
10/21/2014 9:43 pm
RailCast
It isn't a protestant thing to shove creation down your throat. It is a fundamentalist thing, where your belief about God is so narrow that you can't have anything contradict the bible/quoran/<insert miscellaneous holy script>. Because for them, that's their only connection to their God.
10/21/2014 9:36 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Unlocked
Stephen Hawking has a book on this and other stuff. He's a genius and probably can answer your question better than anyone else (possibly in the world).

From memory and speculation, it works like this: The universe was originally compressed into a single point at the beginning of time. Then, it blew up. That's when time started. It started to rapidly expand at an increasing rate. Nuclear reactions were occurring left and right creating the elements we know today (and maybe even more). Things started to form galaxies, solar systems, planets, and after several (I think 14) billion years, we got to the point we are now. I don't know how it began but I would guess that it just happened, kinda like a law in science. There isn't really any reason that it should be that way. It just is.
10/21/2014 9:39 pm
RailCast
I had seen in a documentary that some people think that the four fundamental forces were a single super force when the universe was a singularity. Then one of the forces (speculated to be gravity) split from the others causing the big bang.
10/21/2014 9:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
creeperinmyhouse
Even though evolution is widely accepted, it can't be actually be proven and, like many theories, is based off some assumptions, and all it would take is for one of those assumptions to be wrong to totally mess it up. Just my two cents on that xD
10/21/2014 9:24 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
xenolovegood
Someone dropped a really big bass
10/21/2014 9:20 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Just like most of the other difficult questions, I don't think it's that simple of an answer without asking even more questions. Personally, I think it's just a mix of God/Goddess that brought about...all of this and that we're in a never-ending cycle of new universes.

There was a recent theory that we didn't come from Nothing, but nothing, the latter just being this giant space of energy where there probably were two, extremely dense balls of matter (I'm personally not going to believe that some 14.5 billion light years of space came from two atoms, they had to be sizable, in my opinion.)

Anyway, mix of magic and nature, to put it short.
10/21/2014 9:10 pm
Level 49 : Master Baconator
BenDragonsword
There's a couple of theories that make sense to me here.

My favorite, and my personal belief, is that there was nothing, and then God created the universe. I believe that both creationism and science are correct at the same time - everything that scientists have proved actually happened - but God both initiated the Big Bang and has influenced the universe, leading it in the "right direction."
For example, the coincidence of life occurring in this universe, based on the age of the universe that science has calculated, is insane. If the universe was infinite and timeless, of course life would have come around at some point, but by the Big Bang Theory? No - I think that God had a role in that.

I think the theory of the universe resetting makes sense. I don't see why this couldn't have happened. However... I'll refer back to the second paragraph here for why I prefer the first theory.

I think it's also possible that the universe truly is infinite and timeless, and the big bang is just evidence of the beginning of this "section" of the universe. Who is to say there isn't an infinite number of "universes", all beginning with Big Bangs, making up one big, infinite universe. This could also fit in with the first and second theories stating here - it would also make the second more likely, making the coincidence less so.

Also... saying evolution didn't happen is just wrong. It happened - its just a question of 1. How the universe started to give it a place to happen, 2. How life began in the first place, and 3. If God influenced evolution, leading it toward us.

They say that God created the universe in 6/7 days. I don't think he would have used the term "days" if it wasn't our days, but it may have been that long to his perspective, and 13.8 billion years in the physical world - God was looking on at everything, sped up, and perhaps stopping it occasionally to change something.
10/21/2014 9:03 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
Here is basically my opinion:

Denying evolution is like denying that tomatoes grow on plants. However, when you get down to how the universe started, it's perfectly fine to believe what seems most right to you.

My family is totally against organized religion, and we all think of things a little differently and are okay with that. I am agnostic, my sister is monotheist, my dad is atheist (but his family was Jewish before WWII) and my mom is New Age. You'd think we're a crazy family, but we're actually pretty normal.
10/21/2014 9:00 pm
NotAPsychopath
They believe some sort of chemical reactions created some crap and so on. I don't remember the exact quote, but it basically says that the universe was created from nothing because there had to be something. I personally don't get it but whatever. Maybe there was a Big Bang, but something would have had to make it. I'm not a scientist, I'm not sure, but even Athiests defending the Big Bang don't get it. I'm a Christian and I'm open to ideas such as the Big Bang theory, but if there was one, I think God had something to do with it. It makes more sense to me than nothing and nothing making not nothing....

I LIKE TURTLES
10/21/2014 10:01 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
The Big Bang theory isn't about something coming from nothing. It's about an extremely small and dense something expanding.
10/21/2014 9:37 pm
RailCast
Funny you say that. It's been said by some notable astrophysicists that if you were to summarize all the positive and all the negative energy in the universe, the sum is approximately zero. So, much the way we are still apes right now, the whole universe is still nothing.
10/21/2014 8:57 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
starrypixel
1. religion is really the only answer...
2. Being in the amateur astronomy community...
3. it's best the world learns more about...the beginnings of the universe before we can try to answer where the very first things came from.

1. Religion is obviously NOT the only answer, seeing how there are atheists like me. There is also science. There are also people who don't know what religion is and don't know what science is. Point of the matter is religion is simply not the only answer.
2. Being in the amateur astronomy community, you should be pleased to know that if you are christian, the mere existence of stars more than approx. 10 light years away disproves the bible's account of creationism.
3. those are the exact same thing.

You'll like this:

Parka Steve
The big bang is speculated to be caused by quantum fluctuations in a singularity. The big bang does not explain the origins of the universe, it explains how we have elements, why the universe is expanding from a fixed point, et cetera.

If the big bang is true, which is very likely, what existed before the big bang did not exist for millions of years. It merely existed. The singularity before the big bang contained all the mass of the universe (in a since, it was the universe at the time), so since the more mass an object has, the longer a set amount of time will last around that object, time did not progress normally before the big bang.

EDIT: I stated this wrong. It is false to think that something existed before the big bang that ceased to exist after the big bang. It is also false to think that something existed after the big bang that hadn't already been in existence (forever) before the big bang. Nothing can possibly "come into" existence and in the same way nothing has ever or will ever be "deleted" from existence.
In a different way, elements most likely did not exist before the big bang. If my understanding is correct it was all matter and antimatter. The rapid expansion of the matter during the big bang produced things like gluons (from the matter that was already there!), which in turn produced quarks and so on.

At least, that's a bit of my understanding of the topic. Please correct me if you know I'm wrong.
10/21/2014 8:48 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
Chrix12If someone created everything, then who created the creator?

I was going to mention that, but decided not to.
10/21/2014 8:36 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Blob
Chrix12
If someone created everything, then who created the creator?

Same problem as with the evolution/big bang theory.

It is a theory and very plausible that Universe was once really dense. Poof is that Universe is expanding. If we reversed time, everything would return to one centre point. Unfortunately, we will most likely never know what was before that.
10/21/2014 8:44 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
I'm just going to butt in here...

Christians and others that believe in a God believe that God exists outside of understanding. We cannot know how God existed, because He made us, it'd be like robots understanding us, it wouldn't work.

So it might be hard to believe, its still what we believe, no one created Him, He just is
10/21/2014 8:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
TeamVenime
You want to know what I find funny?
Topic 1 :All you guys keep talking about is how there is "no evidence for the big bang theory"

A: Well, there is plenty of evidence, I don't think I need to state any more, just look at some of the other comments. This brings me to my main point, whats your evidence for "god" and "creation". If you're going to try to discredit other peoples opinions/facts, then you may want to have some evidence of your own.

Topic 2: The Big bang theory has nothing to do with evolution in the first place dingbats.

Evolution is where organisms slowly adapt to their environment over time through several different processes.

Bye
10/21/2014 8:55 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Before you call people.. uh.. dingbats.. please note that the definition of evolution is "the gradual development of something.". This isn't strictly pertaining to animals and living organisms. ie: "The evolution of the expanding universe".

To touch on your first point, yes, of course there is evidence for the big bang, but the main discussion is currently sitting on "what caused" the big bang and how could there be something from nothing. People can credit this to a God, or discredit it entirely. Requesting someone prove religion with science would be like others requesting that you prove science with religion. There's no reason why the two can't coexist harmoniously; the fact is that no one knows what exactly happened at the time the big bang happened, or what there was before that.
10/21/2014 8:00 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
Just a little input on a few points in here:

-Saying created implies that there is a creator when there could have been none.

-Just because we don't know something doesn't mean we should believe "God did it" or something to that effect, this is a God of the gaps issue.

-Theory in a scientific sense essentially mean that it is a factual representation and explanation of reality, hence why gravity is a theory.

-Asking what happened before the big bang implies that there was something, everything we know of is dependent on time existing, but it is likely that prior to the big bang time did not exist. This is also a concept above most of our (including my) understanding.

Anyway, I will be keeping an eye on this topic to make sure it doesn't delve into a flame war.
Educate each other and be respectful while you do so.
10/21/2014 8:22 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Paladin
CommanderNeville
Agreeing with this 100%.
10/21/2014 7:51 pm
RailCast
"The earth and everything in it, the stars and the skies, and humans. Everything is created..but from what?"

Well all of those things are composed of matter, except for the "skies." The skies is to vague to define. From what I've heard some models in physics suggest that all matter is in fact a form energy. I also disagree with your use of the colloquial term "created" I believe it misrepresents the facts of the matter by implicitly implying that it was all consciously created with intent.

"Evolutionists talk about the big bang theory but they always fail to address the issue about what initiated the big bang." Evolutionists" do not exist, that is a term used mainly by religious apologists who created it to mean anyone who believes or speaks about anything that involves the word "evolution" which means to change over time. This term refers to a wide variety of people and experts in multiple separate fields.
Molecular Biologists, virologists, pathologists, anthropologists, geologists, etc. do not discuss the big bang, cosmologists, astrophysicists, and to some degree quantum physicists discuss the big bang. And they don't fail to address it, the official position of the scientific community at this time is: We cannot say with any reasonable degree of certainty what caused the big bang. The reason this is said is because of the intellectual honesty to not assert what cannot be supported.

No one knows what caused the "singularity," as it is sometimes called, to expand into what we now call the universe. The reason we can't really say is because our knowledge of physics only applies once the universe exists (the moment following the big bang).
10/21/2014 7:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
ProfLucas
Study cosmology (NOT COSMETOLOGY). It's the study of time between the 10^-33 to 10^-36 time periods. It explains a lot.
10/21/2014 7:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
there's a lot of theories along these lines that can, for someone who really thinks in a similar fashion, come as rather interesting. here's what I've heard, thought up, or seen on TV.

In regards to a big bang,

There was some variant of matter that exists in the voids of space, the REAL voids, not the vacuum, that collided, making the big bang occur, which led to the expansion of the universe,

There are multiple universes, with ours being the only one we can see due to light speed restricting how far we can see yet, in a much bigger universe, which leads to the same inevitable question,

the big bang was one of god's farts. (needless to say, I rolled my eyes and walked away from this particular chat.)

On the subject of existence,

We're a simulation in a super advanced computer by some higher being we'll never truly know, for whatever purpose they may have programmed us for.

We're a simulation by real humans who are hundreds or thousands of years further along in their timeline than we are,

We're actually Dwarf Fortress from the year 2050

On the subject of reality.

Our perception is actually far from reality, though we'll never know it due to how we perceive things,

Our minds are all interconnected on some higher level, leading to our joint perception of reality dictating actual reality. IE, if enough people believe there's a tree or a wall somewhere, there IS a tree or wall somewhere, and visa versa. (one of my personal favorite theories, too.)

we're all actually the result of a Boltzmann brain, (a link for those who want to read more about this one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain)

and that's it for my contribution.
10/21/2014 7:13 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
starrypixel
The universe has nothing really to do with evolution, it's more about theory.

Nobody can really find a reasonable explanation so religion is really the only answer, but then that would pose the question: Where did, whoever or whatever that created the Big Bang/universe/everything etc., come from?

Even people like astrophysicists who know so much about space and the beginnings of the universe struggle to explain or create theories for where the hot, dense universe pre-Big Bang and the Big Bang itself came from. Being in the amateur astronomy community it's something people talk about all the time. I've heard really neat things but nothing ever explains the beginning of everything before the Big Bang.

I feel it's best the world learns more about space, our universe, science in general and the beginnings of the universe before we can try to answer where the very first things came from.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome