Questions need answering! :D

NicolasPig's Avatar NicolasPig7/24/16 11:50 pm
1 emeralds 299 2
7/25/2016 4:23 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey i was wondering if any you knew if this site was any good for buying games i just created a profile and am thinking about buying Assasins Creed Unity? I'm starting to get into gaming and they have some really good deals and they give you some kind of voucher or something for steam but the thing is the game is cheaper on here, i don't know if it is safe to buy games online? Do any of you guys have experience with buying games online or maybe any experience with this particular site? (Ad link removed)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, just let me know and ill move my thread to the right part of the forums.

Btw; i was wondering what servers are good right now, i haven't played minecraft in ages so have anybody got some? What are you enjoying playing on at the moment?
NicolasPig
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2016 4:23 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Due to our commercial advertising rules, we can't really discuss specific sites on which to buy games, but I can tell you that sites that offer game codes for games that are a lot cheaper than Steam/Origin/Uplay/directly from the developer are usually pretty illegal.

Sellers tend to buy codes from countries where the codes are cheaper, like Russia, and then sell them at a markup in countries where they're more expensive, but still a bargain. If Steam/Origin/Uplay finds out the code you're using is for another country than where you live, they can invalidate your game code/ban your account completely.

There's also the issue where key-selling sites tend to use independent sellers. Individual people buy codes and sell them on these sites and that comes with a certain level of risk, like buying a code that doesn't exist or is already redeemed. Some sites sell "insurance" for this where they'll get you another code if the one you receive doesn't work, but for me the extra price is generally worth doing it the completely legal way.
07/25/2016 3:37 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Howdy! I personally like havin' my games in a good ol' disk, but times have changed. Obviously the most recognizable internet game-buying platform is Steam, but Origin is also good since it is the only one with the EA games (or that's what I know, anyways). If you really want to play on the PC (I also play on XBox) you should make a Steam AND Origin account, so you are able to buy all the games you desire online.

Serverwise, I like playing on Mineplex, Hypixel and Castaway Islands, but then again I mostly play singleplayer.

Hopefully that helped!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome