-=Radiation Nation needing staff=-

NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic4/17/15 3:31 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
4/18/2015 11:47 pm
coonorlovesmiine's Avatar coonorlovesmiine
Hello all I am Timothy i dictate(Own) the server Radiation Nation. This server is Extreme Survival. It takes place in a time when civilization has fallen due to Nuclear war and in order to keep life going natural Me(Owner) and the followers(Staff) took charge to keep the world intake except we don't care to much fro crime. Some crimes that are legal in this world are Killing, Theft, Grief,and Swearing. Guns are craftable and Mobs have mutated into super mobs and some have not! Or you can make alliances and become a clan to rule a city(Ask owner to make clan)! Come Join the server at RadiationNation.uk.to!!!!!
(There is also spleef)
(Needing mods and builders)
NerdyMechanic
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2015 11:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
Connor R.
BurstCraft

Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
04/17/2015 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Shadow_Ninja_22
Hi I have a lot of staff experience I am 15 and have been co-owner on 3 servers mod on 5 and admin on 6 I would love to help your server out and work as much as I can to the best of my abilities please get back to me soon and I will be helpful in any aspect of staffing mod, admin, co ect. thanks for reading this and I hope to be helping you out soon
04/17/2015 3:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Macaroni
Im on the server now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome