【⊆ ★Rage Realm Network // ★Recruiting★⊇】

PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD's Avatar PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD6/27/15 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 74
7/4/2015 5:54 pm
_DeToX_'s Avatar _DeToX_
Rage Realm Network

Currently we are a private network that is in OPEN BETA, we are currently recruiting, Builders, Build manager, Plugin Developers, Web Developers, Graphic-Designers, Co Owner, Moderators, Admins,Head Admin,Staff Manager. There is a list of requirements and an application below. We are looking for hard working individuals that are interested in creating the best Minecraft experience possible.We are a op faction server.

Build Team Description

You will be expected to work in a team environment to collectively work on building projects that will be designated by me and or a supervisor.

Development Team Description

You will work individually or with team members to create custom plugins or as a web developer a custom layout. You may or may not receive pay depending on the quality of work and efficiency of your work as well.

Staff Manager

You will be expected to make active forums post on websites much like this in hopes to recruit quality staff members for our network team. You are also expected to bring traffic to the network itself via YouTube or any means of communication.

Graphic Artist Team Description

You will be expected to help create custom artwork for our website and over all network.

In-Game Moderators

You will be expected to spend a large amount of time in-game communicating with users and troubleshooting problems that they have.

Application Format

Build Team
Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
3.) Skype:
4.) IGN:
5.) Do you know different styles of building? Or just one type
6.) Are you a relatively fast builder?
7.) How long have you been building?
8.) What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links)
9.) Describe your personality to us?
10.) Anything else you would like to add?

Build Team Manager
Click to reveal
You Must Provide Your Own Application. Add Skype And Your portfolio

Development Team
Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
3.) Skype:
4.) IGN:
5.) What are you applying for as a developer? (Custom plugins, Web Development? Can be both)
6.) If web developer, do you have experience with Xenforo and/or MyBB?
7.) How long have you been developing/coding?
8.) What programming languages are you fluent in?
9.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins and/or Maven?
10.) Examples of past work?
11.) Can you bring anything else to the table?
12.) Describe your personality to us?
13.) Anything else you would like to add?

Staff Manager
Click to reveal
You Must Provide Your Own Application. Add
Recruitment ability (Ex.. YouTube, Or other mean of attracting staff members and or Developers)

Graphic Arts
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) Past work (Links)?
6.) How often can you be available?
7.) Why should we choose you?
8.) Are you a relatively fast designer?
9.) Do you know different styles of drawing?
10.) What programs do you use?
11.) Anything else you would like to add?

Moderators and Admins
Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
2.) Skype:
3.) IGN:
4.) How important is this to you?
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate?
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar?
8.) Describe your personality to us?
9.) Why should we pick you?
9.) Anything else you would like to add?

Co Owner And Head Admin
Click to reveal
You Must Provide Your Own Application. Add skype

Build Team Manager 0/1

Builders 2/6

developers 1/4

Staff Manager 0/1

Graphic Artist 0/4

Moderators 5/10

Admins 2/5

Head Admin 1/1
\
Co Owner 1/1

If you are accepted into staff a more detailed evaluation will be held in a Skype call.
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2015 5:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_DeToX_
I am applying to become Admin onto your server.
1.) Real name: Ethan Yeoh
2.) Age: 18
3.) Skype: yeohfamily163
4.) IGN: I_DeToX_I
5.) How important is this to you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Helper, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission.
6.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become Helper.
7.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. I have numerous capabilities that will validate this piece of information. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as.
8.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server.
9.) Describe your personality to us? The person that I am is simple. Im not a bad guy, yet I am not the greatest guy. I am decent in all honesty. I will always do my best for whatever I can do, I will do, and for whatever I couldn't do, I tried. Im not so hard to understand. But make no mistake, if you make me mad, I will have a reason to be angry.
10.) Why should we pick you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Admin in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoS. I am not currently with any servers, but words cannot touch the tip of understanding someone, that must be taken by actions.
11.) Anything else you would like to add? I have TeamSpeak, Skype, and Mumble. If you need more information, just ask me by sending me a message. Also, thanks for reading my application. If I am not chosen, I thank you so much for running a great server. I hope you take my application into consideration.
07/04/2015 5:54 pm
_DeToX_
I am applying to become Admin onto your server.
1.) Real name: Ethan Yeoh
2.) Age: 18
3.) Skype: yeohfamily163
4.) IGN: I_DeToX_I
5.) How important is this to you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Helper, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission.
6.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become Helper.
7.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. I have numerous capabilities that will validate this piece of information. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as.
8.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server.
9.) Describe your personality to us? The person that I am is simple. Im not a bad guy, yet I am not the greatest guy. I am decent in all honesty. I will always do my best for whatever I can do, I will do, and for whatever I couldn't do, I tried. Im not so hard to understand. But make no mistake, if you make me mad, I will have a reason to be angry.
10.) Why should we pick you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Admin in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoS. I am not currently with any servers, but words cannot touch the tip of understanding someone, that must be taken by actions.
11.) Anything else you would like to add? I have TeamSpeak, Skype, and Mumble. If you need more information, just ask me by sending me a message. Also, thanks for reading my application. If I am not chosen, I thank you so much for running a great server. I hope you take my application into consideration.
07/04/2015 5:51 pm
ShadoGamingZ
Admin
====================
1.) Real name: Brian
2.) Age: 12
2.) Skype: ShadoGamingZ
3.) IGN: TreeOfLife
4.) How important is this to you? This is very important to me if I can make it in. I have been trying to apply to a server builder/admin for about as long as I have started playing Minecraft Multiplayer. I got the game when I was 10 and started multiplayer playing about a few months afterwards. This can mean a lot to me.
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I am willing to dedicate Fridays/Weekends as much hours as I can possibly do. [You have my skype, I will tell you how many exact hours I can dedicate once Middle School Starts]
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? I am very delicate about my work and not to touch other people's stuff. I am truly dedicated to any server who is willing to bring me into the team. I will work as a team and prove worthy to this server
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have tried event handling a technic server; Attack Of The B-Team; And I have been on your ported server with Nicky and your past crew.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am enthusiastic and may become noisy or chattery when excited. I will try my best not to though.
9.) Why should we pick you? I will be a valuable member to the team for I love Minecraft and all things blocky. Rage Realms will cherish under the effort I will put in on making this server rise above the rest. I will donate as much as I can to support this server.
9.) Anything else you would like to add? If admin doesn't fit me, I can also try for event handler. [I know many Events; ex. Craft-away-cradle] Making me on the team will truly, most truly mean my life. Please...
*10.)* Extra: I will dedicate and put my effort into nourishing the server as my own (Of course you own it) but I will handle it with care.

11.) "Shado Out!"
07/04/2015 2:35 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
last bump then new post
07/03/2015 6:58 pm
mineguyserg
-snip-
07/03/2015 9:54 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
super unprofessional manner that's why you were denied
07/03/2015 6:02 pm
mineguyserg
1.) Real name: My Real Name Is Sergey
2.) Age: My Age Is 14
2.) Skype: My Skype Is sergey chirkunov
3.) IGN:My InGame Name Is mineguyserg
4.) How important is this to you? Important I Wanna Help Server Grow And Help Fix The Bugs And Stuff
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I Am Willing To Play 4 Hours Every Day Because Its Summer
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? I Was Staff On 5 Other Servers 4 Of Them Admin And 1 I Was Moderator You Can Trust Me Because I Will Help You Fix Bugs And Stuff
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Ya I Was Staff On Many Different Servers As I Said 4 Admin And 1 Moderator
8.) Describe your personality to us? I Am Usually Happy People Say Im Sad Don't Know Why I Help People I Am Responsible
9.) Why should we pick you? I Am Good At Building And Commands And Lots Of Other Stuff
9.) Anything else you would like to add? I Am A Very Good Staff Member I would Wanna Be Admin If Not Than Mod Thanks For Reading Again My Name Is mineguyserg Hope You Whitelist Me I Will Help Your Server And When Its Published I Will Advertise If Your Ok With That
07/03/2015 6:07 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied again
07/03/2015 5:53 pm
mineguyserg
*Deleted*
07/03/2015 5:41 pm
wmr192
1. Your IGN (In Game Name) - MajorIntense
2. What staff rank are you applying for? - DEV
3. Why do you believe you should get staff? - i believe i should get staff because i have been staff on other servers of coarse that doesn't mean much but i have FileZilla and FTP ACCESS. Im on literally 24/7 and if not i can just get called up on my phone from anyone and ill hop on and add anything cuz i always have my laptop wherever i am and if not ill be close to it so i can add anything to the server or if anyone has request for anything but im very loyal and im looking for a server i can be dedicated to and i think your server i would enjoy really well and im good with plugins and Developing the server i can do a lot of cool stuff and i can help run the server smoothly so i should be everything your looking for so with all that being said if you have extra questions just call me @ 573-202-9561 or skype me @ wmr192 Thanks for taking a look and considering me really appreciate it i am also very very mature
4. Do you think you are widely known on our server? - im new to your server so no i don't think im widely known but i hope to be known as a DEV widely on your server if you pick me up
5. How do you help the community on? - i will do my best to add plugins and do any maintenance you need and im on most of the time really im on non-stop like 24/7 basically so i could do anything on a dime but i would love to help you all out i would add plugins do maintenance make events if you need them anything on the server you needed i would be there i would make sure to have the best anti-greif so no one would greif and if so i would keep a record of the logs to defend the community and keep it running smoothly.
6. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the staff team? - i would add and make it more innovative and make it where more people would like it make it where more people would like to join and id probally advertise your server too i have some buddies of mine that do youtubei could see if they wanna do a vid for server advertising but i would make sure server ran smoothly and i would help get any plugins anyone wants.
7. What time zone are you from? - Central Time Zone (Missouri)(St.Louis)
8. How old are you? - 16
9. Do you have Skype? - Yes, wmr192
07/03/2015 5:48 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome to rage realm network
07/03/2015 5:56 pm
wmr192
how i get info to server to join? im glad o got accepted im ready to work for you!
07/03/2015 6:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
add me on skype it is pasificgaming
07/03/2015 5:40 pm
mineguyserg
*Deleted*
07/03/2015 4:51 pm
mineguyserg
1.) Real name: My Real Name Is Sergey
2.) Age: My Age Is 14
2.) Skype: My Skype Is sergey chirkunov
3.) IGN:My InGame Name Is mineguyserg
4.) How important is this to you? Very Important Beacause My Friend Is On The Server And I Like Being Staff And Building Things Its Fun
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I Wanna Play 2 Hours Each Monday Tuesday Wendsday Thursdday And Friday But Sunday And Saturday Probs Like 4 Hours
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? I Was Staff On 5 Other Servers So I am Expirienced And I Give People Ban People That Hack for 1 Day If More Or Less Than Tell Me On Server
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Ya I Was Staff On Many Different Servers
8.) Describe your personality to us? Funny Happy Curious
9.) Why should we pick you? I Am Good At Bulding And Commands And Lots Of Other Stuff
9.) Anything else you would like to add? I Am A Very Good Staff Member I would Wanna Be Admin If Not Than Mod Thanks For Reading Again My Name Is mineguyserg
07/03/2015 5:46 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
07/03/2015 2:21 pm
starmad
1.) Real name: Raul Miguel
2.) Age:15
2.) Skype: raul.marroquin51
3.) IGN: rapp2012
4.) How important is this to you?
Well it is important to me because I would like to see people having fun since at my high school I see people getting bullied all the time and I would like to see players enjoying them self's .
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate?
3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break and also I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
You can trust me because i will be spending 3 hours of my day helping people enjoy them self's and helping this server come to life.
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar?
Yes i have been a Admin on a server before and it was named Asia-craft.
8.) Describe your personality to us?
I am a joy full person that would like to bring fun to this game and to as many many players as I can.
9.) Why should we pick you?
Well I have been a Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!
9.) Anything else you would like to add?
No there is nothing else I would like to add but thank you for asking.
07/03/2015 2:52 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome to the rage realm network
07/03/2015 5:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name:Magnus

State:Danmark in Europe.

Have you ever been Admin before:Yeah on 3 servers, two of them closed, one is an inactive one, but it runs name: Zelotcraft. Are Admin on it. have much exp find glitches and bugs, also help the players, and do plugins.

Position hoping for:Staff Manager

Why: [EXPLAIN]:Cause i wont the server to grow much, and do the players, are very active, also that the server runs. I love Eternalopprison, wont it to be good, I love this server, will do my best to help it. Thats why i wont to be an Head Admin, so the players and the server can grow.

How long have you played minecraft:4 years, know much servers.

Are you mature:Yeah, i am, i can be serious and joking. But i always, Help as much i can., i help much, do it good. i wont use the time to do stupid things, but i will help and build, as much i can.

Experience:[Paragraph]: I know, it can be hard to be staff, i know it, thats why i think i will be good staff, Cause i always do my best to help, i will help with all on the server, i do my best, not whats requried, i do my best. Thats why i wont to be staff, i know how big the responsibilites is. I think that, Good staff is a person, who can will help as much, there are possible, and do he´s best, always when he´s is online.
Have you been any staff before:[Give ip of the server even if it is down and name, what staff member were u]:i yeah, the ip for one of them is, http://zeltcraft.enjin.com is the website. I am also an Head Mod on a server Noble creed, but never are on it anymore, the server is closed.

How much time can you be on the server each day:4-11 hours.

What do you do if a player has gotten stuck in a 2x2 hole and he cannot get out:I will tp them out, or say to them do /spawn, or just make an ladder.
What do you do if a Moderator is abusing his power and players are complaining:I will tempban the Mod and so get higher staff, to fix, or i will say to the mod to stop, if he not stops i kick him. Then i mute him

If a Moderator asks you a question what do you do?I will answer the best i can, and if its an repuest for help, i will help my best

Are you supposed to help with building: (yes/no)yes, i am, cause the server is important for me.

Scenario

Someone is hacking and your a mod in this situation:I will tell them to stop, if they continues, i will kick them. if they continues, i will tempban them. Then i will give the players, (if they lost things) the things back
someone finds a dupe glitch and your admin:i wiill do my best to fix it, and help the player, but if they use it, i will warn them, if they just use it more, i tempban them.

Recruitment ability:I have an youtube channel with more than 100 subs, and i have an Skype with many contacts, and i can post much places.
07/03/2015 2:49 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
what is your skype
07/03/2015 4:15 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
bump
07/02/2015 6:04 pm
ChargeYT
1.) Real name: Dominick Martinez
2.) Skype: dominick.minecraft.martinez
3.) IGN: JCShadow101
4.) How important is this to you? I just wanna help out the community
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 9-14
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?Test me. I don't know. I just wanna help you guys out.
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes I have been admin before on another server and I have been rated good
8.) Describe your personality to us? Gamer and I just like to make people feel good and keep them happy
9.) Why should we pick you? Because I know how to be admin and be mature about it. I hope that you can put my age aside
9.) Anything else you would like to add? I just want you to put my age aside and I want to be mature and help the server
I am applying for Mod or Admin
07/02/2015 8:18 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
07/02/2015 5:34 pm
BlazeCoin306
1.) Real name: Jack Schampers
2.) Age:13
2.) Skype:VibeAssassin
3.) IGN:VibeAssassin
4.) How important is this to you? i would like to help your server evolve i want to make it grow Like they say there no I in team. I need a server to work on to by time.
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 5 to 7 hours a day
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? I am a very hard working person and Ill do what ever it takes to help this server.
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes ive had some passed experiences i was a mod, helper, admin, headAdmin, Head of staff and Co-owner on a server im sorry i cannot add the name.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a nice mature person i dont really yell at people i just help them im not mean but i am pretty sensitive i am smart i can figure out problems easily I am very open to all suggestions
9.) Why should we pick you?You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network. The position Im applying for is Admin/ Head of staff.
07/02/2015 5:24 pm
BlazeCoin306
1.) Real name: Jack
2.) Skype:VibeAssassin killer you know me as BionicGamer
3.) IGN: VibeAssassin
4.) How important is this to you? very important if I get picked ill make sure to work to the best of my ability
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? school days 2hours weekends/holidays 4hours
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? You can definitely trust me Im not a dick I don't go blow things up because I don't abuse the power of OP.
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have been mod, admin, head Admin, and Co-owner
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a friendly, kind and helpful person Im open for a chat and Ill be happy to take messages from who ever on the staff room the the owner: Killer
9.) Why should we pick you? You should pick me because Im a fun but hard working person Im the type of person that gets the job done no matter what.
9.) Anything else you would like to add? My maturity level would be 9 out of 10 and If I don't get picked I wish you well on the server and the best of luck in the future.
07/02/2015 6:04 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
1.) Real name: Adam Marroquin
2.) Age:15
2.) Skype:pasificgaming
3.) IGN:Mast0rPanda
4.) How important is this to you? Because i would like to help your server evolve i want to make it grow its like they said Rome wasnt built it 1 day it needed help and thats what your server needs i can stop hackers fix problems stop arguments etc . And i need a server to test my skills ive been looking for a server like yours to test mine
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 6 to 8 hours a day
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes ive had some passed experiences i was a trial mod on a technic server im sorry i cannot add the name i cant even find it myself but on this other server i am co owner its a starting server that needs help and im helping it.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a nice mature person i dont really yell at people i just help them im not mean but i am pretty sensitive i am smart i can figure out problems easily
9.) Why should we pick you?You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
10.) Anything else you would like to add? No not really im just gonna say im pretty sensitive i dont have really good memories when i was small.
This is a moderator application Thanks for reading
07/02/2015 3:12 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
07/02/2015 5:43 am
BlazeCoin306
1.) Real name: Jack
2.) Skype:VibeAssassin Killer you already know me as BionicGamer
3.) IGN: VibeAssassin
4.) How important is this to you? Very important I put a lot of time and dedication into the server I work on
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? about 2 hours school days weekends and holidays 4 to 5 hours
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? 1. I have never got fired from any jobs and I know that you know I can be trusted with op
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have been Mod, Admin, Head admin and co-owners on previous servers
8.) Describe your personality to us? Im a happy non-doughting person I have a good spirit and a positive mind set if I put my mind to something I won't let go.
9.) Why should we pick you? You should pick me because Im a fun hard working staff member I never give up on what I want to achieve and you can trust me ill be by your side and watch this server grow into something amazing.
9.) Anything else you would like to add? My mature level is 9/10.
07/02/2015 3:19 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
07/01/2015 6:50 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
captainmyth
1.) Real name:
Alex.
2.) Age:
3.) Skype:
captainmyth6324
4.) IGN:
captainmyth6324
5.) How important is this to you?
This is very important to me. I've been searching for a server that looks like it's worth my time to invest in and put my skills and experience to use, and this is the one I chose!
6.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate?
I can dedicate as much time as I am able, because the more time I invest, the more I can help the players and the server in general. If I am not online, and am needed, you can contact me various ways which I will provide in private if accepted.
7.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
I'm just a trustworthy and dedicated person. I've had tons of experience in the past with being staff, so any childish or thirst for power is long gone by now. All I want to do now is just help servers grow, make more connections through the community of games, and grow with it all.
8.) Any past experience in this field or something similar?
Tons, actually. I started playing MineCraft in Beta and since then have owned 4 servers of my own. Each one has been fairly successful, ending with me passing Ownership to a very trusted staff member on each server. Other than owning a server, I've also been almost every staff position you can name. I've Co-Owned 3 servers, each one being successful as well. On one, there was 50-100 players on at each given time. The Owner and I did decide that we didn't want more than that on at one time to give the players we did have the best experience they could possibly have (without lag, or overcrowding). As for the Head positions (Head-Admin, Head-Mod), I've been my fair share of those as well. Those positions are special, due to the fact that instead of doing the job just like everyone else, they must instead make sure everyone else is in fact doing their job. Other positions, such as Admin, Moderator, and Helper, are included in my experiences. There's been a lot of those, and if I spent a while thinking about it I could come up with a number but that's not really important.
9.) Describe your personality to us.
I'm pretty easy-going, though when it comes to situations that require me to act a bit more strictly I can easily adjust. I love to grow with a server and see it blossom into the potential it has. I'm usually very happy, and if not that I'm just neutral. I have a great sense of humor, though I know when to draw the line and act strictly.
10.) Why should we pick you?
I can add a lot of experience and knowledge to the server. I can show time and effort in my time playing on the server. I'm very calm, and can easily take care of situations that need to be taken care of with efficiency. I take my role very seriously, and have maturity on my side as well.
11.) Anything else you would like to add?
You can contact me on Skype if you need me. Also, I read through the other applications and most if any didn't notice that there is in fact supposed to be 11 questions. Some noticed there was a mistake at question 9, but there was also another at 2. Thanks for reading this whole thing, and good luck on the server regardless of if I am accepted or not.

07/01/2015 6:39 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince
captainmyth
snip
07/01/2015 1:02 pm
GhostlyHunter2
1.) Real name: Jericho
2.) Age: 14
2.) Skype: jericho_powers_123
3.) IGN: Jerichooo_
4.) How important is this to you? This is extremely important to me for many reasons!! I have tons and tons of free time on my hands and would love to work on this server and also because I think i would be a great aspect to this server
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I am willing to dedicate 10-30 hours a week! Maybe more or less depending on the week.
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? You can trust that ill be dedicated and trustworthy because overtime you will get to know me more and get to know i'm trustworthy and that i really do care about this server and want to make s a better place and really want everyone to have a good time on it!
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have few experience with being mod or Admin. All of the servers that I have worked on are now closed and no longer going and most of them were really small and have not had very many people join, the biggest server i worked on had at most 30 players! But i really think i would be okay with working with this, Just because i don't have A LOT of experience doesn't mean i'm not good
8.) Describe your personality to us? I'm Friendly, kind, and very upbeat! I always try to live life to the fullest and joke around as much as i can! I can be serious when I have to but i also really like to goof off or joke around
9.) Why should we pick you? You should pick me because i'm as said above very friendly, and love to play minecraft a lot I'm also a great pick because i can bring lots of new players to the server, and make sure everyone has a good time. Also because i will enforce the rules to everyone, no exceptions! I also have some great ideas for minecraft servers and maybe I could share some with the server and maybe it will make the server better! I really think i'm a great pick for all of the reasons up above and really hope you like my reasons!
9.) Anything else you would like to add? If i do get picked, please add me on skype and let me know that its you, Also Feel free to ask me any more questions you have on skype, or if you need more descriptive things, let me know please! Yours Sincerely- Jericho
07/01/2015 6:37 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
we talked on skype
07/01/2015 6:09 am
BlazeCoin306
Name: Jack
IGN: VibeAssassin
applying for: Co-owner/Head admin

skills: Im a great builder I have people skills I will never grief or betray the server I stand by the server at any time I will be on the server daily and will have respect for the staff players and server.

Why should you choose me: Because Im loyal, understanding and very co-opritive to players and staff.

Other staff positions I have been: Co-owner, head of staff, head admin, admin, builder and dev.
07/01/2015 6:16 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
festivejoey123456789
07/01/2015 12:37 am
joeytheboss54
1.) Real name:joey gomez
2.) Age:14
2.) Skype: festivejoey123456789
3.) IGN: joeytheboss54
4.) How important is this to you? 10/10
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 24/7
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? well if you ever get to meet me you will see but i am a good follower not leader
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? yes i was a staff mod i help the builders get to thare jobs
8.) Describe your personality to us? i am a cool funny guy that likes to play minecraft and ride bmx
9.) Why should we pick you? i am a cool guy like i said and i love to be in teams
9.) Anything else you would like to add? thanks for reading this if you do
07/01/2015 6:15 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
we talked in skyped
06/30/2015 3:17 pm
Dekou
1.) Real name: Marius
3.) Skype: ( you added me, I'm "Aki" )
4.) IGN: Akitect
5.) Do you know different styles of building? Or just one type
Medieval, Steampunk, Modern,
6.) Are you a relatively fast builder? Yes.
7.) How long have you been building?
5 years.
8.) What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links)
I'd like to do that over skype / and, or test-building
9.) Describe your personality to us?
Quiet, Mature, Creative, Grammar-nazi
10.) Anything else you would like to add?
( I asked friends for Number 9 )
07/01/2015 6:13 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
07/01/2015 6:13 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
06/30/2015 1:10 am
AmazingMrPotato
1.) Real name: James Singewald
2.) Age: 13
2.) Skype: AmazingMrPotato
3.) IGN: AmazingMrPotato
4.) How important is this to you? This is important for me because it gives me something to do! It will also let me help others in minecraft! I think I will also help you because I know the commands left and right!
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I can dedicate 2-4 hours daily!
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? Not to be religious but my religion teaches me to keep my word so I would have to do what I say! Also I'm a Life Scout and we are trained to help others and keep our word!
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have owned my own server which averaged 20+ players daily it shut down from lack of money.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I'm a very serious worker... With a sense of humor! I'm a fast worker! I try to work as efficient as possible.
9.) Why should we pick you? I'm a great person with! I check the forums every 15-20 minutes! I have a 40 cwpm (Corrected Words Per Minutes)! I always double check everything so I know for a fact that the right person will get banned for the right reason!
9.) Anything else you would like to add? I stay up really late So I can help at night time!
06/30/2015 12:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
yvngtre16
IGN: TreHD

Why: ya know the old help the players out is always a must for me but ill also make sure everything all cool and smooth within the server itself being that im almost always on when im not at work and im pretty cool i think players will like me as staff ya know and imma also deal with the little hacking mf's and make sure everybody cool and imma do it whenever i can a.s.a.p and also manage some plugin files and configs and shit cuz u know how i do fam u know me...

Experience: a couple years like 1 1/2 or something like that it really aint nothing but if i ever do come into an obstacle thats why i have my dev friends to help me out cuz everyone can use a lil help at times u feel me..

Extra info: im already dev i think unless u took away my rank but if u did its all good homey thats why im applying right now ya know

what makes me different form other: well im a cool black guy who likes to help these other mc players out here ya know help em out with whatever problems they have u feel me.. and just be a great big help throughout the server at all times 24/7 ya know.. so shidd thats pretty much all and i know im cursing but i aint finna act like someone who im not im just being real with u bro but i think thats about it hopefully u see this shit tonight if not.. hopefully u see it whenever u can... peace
06/30/2015 3:01 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
we talked in skype
06/30/2015 12:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CowMan37777
Why did you use my format? xD
06/30/2015 12:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
yvngtre16
lol idk
06/29/2015 11:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Hello my name is Matthew Consay I am 16 years old and would like to be Admin. Why should I Adminstrate this server? well let me tell you.

I know almost every essential plugin from WORLDEDIT to MULTIVERSE all the way to PEX and more. I know commands for all those plugins and would be glad to help with that if you are in that kind of predicament. I will not cuss even if its allowed in chat I also wont use All caps, I believe this is very well.... ungentlemanlylike (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I am very mature so I wont be that 9 year old kid who has a temper tantrum after something bad happens to him/her.
I know all the responsibilities for being staff and will follow the guidlines perfectly.
Im a terrific builder. My speciality is anything you want! Well really my main areas of expertise are Modern Nordic and Medieval. I have competed in build offs on many servers and sites. Anything you want, I can build.Im a nice person. I know you might get that alot. But I am. I am a genuine kind person. Im one Who feels sympathy and empathy and wont ban people without hearing their side of the story and thinking it over. Im good with second chances. I believe everyone deserves one. So I will not bully anyone and will be very friendly.
Going from my last statement I will not grief ban troll or raid people.Even if its aloud I wouldnt do it if there wasnt a lack of respect.
Im respectful. Ill respect staff guest member donater anyone if I get respect in the same way. You have to give it to get it. No respect gets you no respect. I understand that my rank can be taken away and wont whine if it is.
Im also trustworthy. If you ask me to do something I will do it and I will do it right the first time. And I will do it better than you expected it.
I have great social skills. I will make friends with everyone on the server. I know the ins and outs of servers, meaning I know every scam people try to pull and I will use plugin commands to my advantage in the circumstance of finding a hacker for example I would use socialspy to see secret messages between two players talking of questionable things (Hacking). I have used this method to uncover 4 hackers already and I myself will not hack at all under any means.

I wont give out items I have in gm. I will make everything fair and honest.
I am just an overall fun person to be on the server. But beware if you make me staff.. prepare for me to make constant batman references. Lol.
Im a total nerd with every fantasy or science fiction pop culture there is.
I live on the east coast of the US.
I will be on an hour a day 6 days a week (everyone should get a rest day)
My experience as staff on many servers has taught me diligence and maturity nd diciplin.
IHave skype its zhen_8930
or
Matt Contay
Thank you for reading my application
Respond the application via skype message if convienent.
06/29/2015 11:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Hello My name is Matthew COntay and I will be providing My Application Via this forum post. Alright Lets begin:

Hello my name is Matthew Consay I am 16 years old and would like to be Head Admin. Why should I Adminstrate this server? well let me tell you.

I know almost every essential plugin from WORLDEDIT to MULTIVERSE all the way to PEX and more. I know commands for all those plugins and would be glad to help with that if you are in that kind of predicament. I will not cuss even if its allowed in chat I also wont use All caps, I believe this is very well.... ungentlemanlylike (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I am very mature so I wont be that 9 year old kid who has a temper tantrum after something bad happens to him/her.
I know all the responsibilities for being staff and will follow the guidlines perfectly.
Im a terrific builder. My speciality is anything you want! Well really my main areas of expertise are Modern Nordic and Medieval. I have competed in build offs on many servers and sites. Anything you want, I can build
.Im a nice person. I know you might get that alot. But I am. I am a genuine kind person. Im one Who feels sympathy and empathy and wont ban people without hearing their side of the story and thinking it over. Im good with second chances. I believe everyone deserves one. So I will not bully anyone and will be very friendly.
Going from my last statement I will not grief ban troll or raid people.Even if its aloud I wouldnt do it if there wasnt a lack of respect.
Im respectful. Ill respect staff guest member donater anyone if I get respect in the same way. You have to give it to get it. No respect gets you no respect. I understand that my rank can be taken away and wont whine if it is.

Im also trustworthy. If you ask me to do something I will do it and I will do it right the first time. And I will do it better than you expected it.
I have great social skills. I will make friends with everyone on the server. I know the ins and outs of servers, meaning I know every scam people try to pull and I will use plugin commands to my advantage in the circumstance of finding a hacker for example I would use socialspy to see secret messages between two players talking of questionable things (Hacking). I have used this method to uncover 4 hackers already and I myself will not hack at all under any means.

I wont give out items I have in gm. I will make everything fair and honest.
I am just an overall fun person to be on the server. But beware if you make me staff.. prepare for me to make constant batman references. Lol.
Im a total nerd with every fantasy or science fiction pop culture there is.
I live on the east coast of the US.
I will be on an hour a day 6 days a week (everyone should get a rest day)
My experience as staff on many servers has taught me diligence and maturity nd diciplin.

I Have skype its zhen_8930
or
Matt Contay
Thank you for reading my application
Respond the application via skype message if convienent.
06/29/2015 11:33 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
we will talk in skype next time make one app not 3
06/29/2015 11:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CowMan37777
IGN: CowMan377

Why: I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.

Experience: I am owner of 1 server and I am Builder and Admin on 2 other servers. I am really good with commands and I am good with plugins.

Extra Info: I love helping out players and minecraft servers! Minecraft is one of my favorite games ever! I will be playing this server a lot even if I don't get accepted! If anyone needs help they don't need to be shy I wont bite!

What Make Me Different From Others:I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
06/29/2015 11:40 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
we will talk more on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome