Raid Server Staff Recruitment

pooypoopoo's Avatar pooypoopoo4/27/15 9:54 pm
4/27/2015 10:05 pm
Joelsawyer's Avatar Joelsawyer
What am I?
Hi Planet Minecraft! I am about to start a raid server and I am willing to take experienced/past Minecraft players and server owners also programmers. I have previously hosted a very successful Raiding server named BrozCraft that had donations of over 900 dollars in just three months but unfortunately I had to shut down the server due to no time left for playing and as you know hosting a server costs a lot of time.

Previous Server
As you know I already hosted a successful Minecraft server before and I am ready to do it again now that I got lots of free time. This was my Buycraft history 2 years ago as proof.

Who Am I Looking For?
I am looking for someone who can financially support me with the server cost and also with experienced with minecraft hosting. Someone who already know about the current changes of Minecraft that I need to catch up on.

How to Apply?
If you are interested or thinks you meet my requirements you can comment below for your details or add me on Skype: Shizonmyasses (I know its a silly username) If you are leaving a comment below I check less frequently so i suggest adding me on skype
pooypoopoo
Level 1 : New Miner