Rank give away, join in!

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage4/23/15 8:32 am
1 emeralds 185 4
4/26/2015 11:30 am
Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage
First of all I hope this is right place to post this and second that it is allowed. Anyways here we go!

Want to be in a give away for a free rank on our server? Than join our website and be in giveaway which will end on 25.04.2015! Or simple, 2 days from when this is posted! Also if you join the website you must also join the server that you can find on my profile, its the "Remnant Realm" server and join it to (at least join so we can rank you up if you win the give away). Now as you may already knew from reading the text up all you need to do is register on our forums http://remnantrealm.net/ and wait 2 days and cross your fingers that you will win! You may be wondering, what if I dont win, did I lost few minutes checking out your website and joining it? Well answer it NO! All players, those who win and those who dont will be rewarded too! First 3 winers will get 3 top ranks on server and other who were in give away will get 10,000$ in game money and a set of Emperor armor and tools (best kit on server).

TL:TR: Join our website to enter give away for rank on our server! http://remnantrealm.net/ Every one will get something, even those who wont win but at the end its both win = win situation if you join anyways! Good luck!
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter