11/28/2015 8:40 pm
Rawr Craft MC's Avatar Rawr Craft MC

❄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ❄

rawrcraft.nitrous.it

rawrcraftmcserver.enjin/com

✧ About Rawrcraft ✧

Rawrcraft's primary gamemodes are Towny and Skyblock with Creative as a bonus world. Towny includes the minigame Mob Arena where you can win prizes to help you on your journey across the world or to help you build your town. If you are in the mood for a fight, bring your friends and play our new Hunger Games minigame!

If you encounter any problems in-game or have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member if there is one in-game or post a thread in the help section of the forums! The Rawrcraft staff team does its best to answer all questions in a timely manner.

We are open to suggestions and interested in continuing to expand the server! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please post a thread on the Rawrcraft forums! All feedback, positive or negative, is greatly appreciated.

✧ Staff Applications ✧

If you are interested in applying for moderator, please make a forums account at rawrcraftmcserver.enjin.com or post your application here. Please note that in order for your application to be accepted, you must be seen active in-game. Upon being accepted, you will be required to make a forums account.

We are currently only interested in moderators. You may apply for another position, but there is little chance that you will be accepted.

Template

Your IGN:
Your Age:
Why do you want to join the staff team?
What can you bring that will improve the staff team?
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth.
How many hours can you be in-game each day?
Additional notes:

Failure to answer any of the questions above will result in the denial of your application. You may add as much or as little in the additional notes section, or you may add questions to your application that you think would improve your chances of a promotion.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you in-game!

~ The Rawrcraft staff
Rawr Craft MC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 8:40 pm
Rawr Craft MC
We are looking for new players! All new players are welcome to apply for staff and will have a chance of being promoted by being active in-game!
11/13/2015 7:38 pm
Rawr Craft MC
We are still looking for new moderators! Please do not expect to be promoted right away. We would like to see you active in-game
11/08/2015 9:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tempesta01
Your IGN: Tempesta

Your Age: 17 years

Why do you want to join the staff team? Because i feel this server is amazing, and it needs amazing staff! I believe i can make that happen!

What can you bring that will improve the staff team? I'm a pretty adequite builder (i'm a server builder as well) and I'm kind. I can also help out with a few commands!

Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. No, but I've been a builder before.

How many hours can you be in-game each day? Weekdays maybe like 2-3 Weekends (excluding saturdays sometimes) 8-9

Additional notes: I go by Tia and my skype is Krissy8954, I've played minecraft for almost 6 years now, and 1026 will be my 7th year. I'm not good at redstone, but i'm a fast learner, and i figure out things quickly.
11/08/2015 8:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
I have a large apply ready may I use it instead of format?
11/08/2015 8:45 pm
Rawr Craft MC
You may use it, but keep in mind that we are looking for answers to all the questions the format asks. Also, we would like to know that you are dedicated to RawrCraft, not applying to multiple servers.
11/08/2015 8:14 pm
Rawr Craft MC
Bump
11/07/2015 5:11 pm
Rawr Craft MC
Thank you for all the applications so far! We are still accepting new applications and plan on promoting some applicants in the near future, if not today! Please submit your application either here or on our forums at rawrcraftmcserver.enjin.com! Please note that if you are accepted, you will be required to make a forums account and be active on the forums as well =)
11/05/2015 11:06 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Lucien_Fairfax
RawrCraft Moderator Application
Your IGN: Lucien_Fairfax
Your Age: 15
Why do you want to join the staff team? I love to help. I am that kind of person, I like to put a smile a someone's face. If I am accepted, that is just what I will do.
What can you bring that will improve the staff team? I am high in social skills, I know how to handle different kinds of people and situations. I can handle hackers, griefers, and rule breakers.
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. I've had exactly one experience before, Co-Owner On my buddy's server, Crest Village, I am retired Co-Owner, I helped build that server from scratch (aside a small downloaded spawn) I was apart of that server for 3 years until I didn't have the time to contribute. So, I 'retired' and that server still goes strong averaging 10 loyal players each day.
How many hours can you be in-game each day? About 3-4 hours a day
Additional notes: My name is Cass and I'm 15 years old. My skype is Lucien_Fairfax and I like to play football
11/05/2015 10:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Psychoshield
Your IGN: Que5t
Your Age: 28
Why do you want to join the staff team? Time to give back to a new server
What can you bring that will improve the staff team? My 3 years as Server owner with experience to plugins and permissions. All the backend work
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. Server owner for 3 years on my dedicated minecraft server. Ran towny. just ran into time issues(being owner takes a lot)
How many hours can you be in-game each day? 5+ hours
Additional notes: Brrr its cold
11/04/2015 12:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
KingRybo
Your IGN: Rybo4
Your Age: 13
Why do you want to join the staff team? I love to help servers grow, and have a real relationship with people on it. I have been in many servers i loved, but something always happens and I can no longer be in them.
What can you bring that will improve the staff team? A fun figure who can and will stop anyone who needs to be stopped. I can also be a great leader who is active and can talk about almost anything.
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. I was a mod on a server called ubercraft, I loved that server and played 2-3 hours a day on it everyday. however one day my computer caught a virus and I couldn't play anymore. I believe it is still up, but can't be sure, I do know that the management fell through and he was able to sell it for a couple hundred bucks, due to that it had several hundred people on it a day.
How many hours can you be in-game each day? 2-3 on week days- 3-4 on weekends/breaks
Additional notes: I am a lacrosse goalie and first class scout and patrol leader.
11/03/2015 9:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Styxxien
Your IGN:Lupuskleptus
Your Age:13
Why do you want to join the staff team? I feel that a server should be a good experience for a player.... Trolls, spammers, and griefers ruin it all. I would love to be able to prevent such things.
What can you bring that will improve the staff team? I can bring cookies. In all seriousness now, I would help to better the community within Rawrcraft and generally let people have fun without being hindered by the more disruptive players.
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. No.
How many hours can you be in-game each day? Perhaps a half hour on weekdays but two to four on weekends and Fridays.
Additional notes: I can be lax, but stern if necessary. I'm not a bad builder. I probably won't get accepted for this, but even anything under moderator would be nice.
11/03/2015 9:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NinjaSwerve245
Your IGN: NinjaSwerve245
Your Age: 16
Why do you want to join the staff team? To help out and be part of something new
What can you bring that will improve the staff team? I can help people that need it and i am loyal and obey by the rules so i will bring peace to the server
Have you had any past experiences moderating? If so, please pick one or two and describe them in-depth. Yes, ive been moderator once years ago, the server closed. When it was open i helped lots of people out with commands and such
How many hours can you be in-game each day? 8-12 hours
Additional notes: I get along with everyone and i do not disobey rules, i am also a great builder.
11/03/2015 8:59 pm
Rawr Craft MC
Bump
11/01/2015 3:08 pm
Rawr Craft MC
Rawrcraft staff applications are still open! Join us at rawrcraft.nitrous.it and rawrcraftmcserver.enjin.com!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome