Razerpvp needing alot of staff

Blizardman4321's Avatar Blizardman43217/3/15 8:38 pm
7/5/2015 12:25 am
PerfectedAssassin's Avatar PerfectedAssassin
Hello Razerpvp needs staff from Head-Admin down so if youre interested join the server (Server version 1.8)

IP: Razerpvp.hosthorde.net

See you there
Blizardman4321
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2015 8:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
What Rank Applying for : Admin and Above
Ign:FizCaptain
Name:John P P
Previous Experience:I have been staff on many servers in the past and people liked me and I am right now getting back into minecraft again and I feel like I have an opportunity to become staff on a minigames type server and Btw I have been staff on minigame servers before
Why should I pick you:I am a great staff member I can fix not ideal situations I can help many people I have past experience and had great feedback and all the server were some what big but then they couldn't pay each month and they got shut down :c I can become a great part of the community
What else can you bring to the server:I can bring players I am very useful and I can help many people out and also donate probs
Have you ever been banned from a server , if so why? :Yes I have , but for a weird reason so I was asking if I could be healed in this server and he said "YOU CANT ASK FOR ANYTHING I AM BANNING YOU" He used caps and he must have been some little kid
How much time can you be online:Around A Few Hours a day cause my summer isnt busy
How much can you donate:5$ Probs if I can activate my credit gift card
Extra:My skype is FizCaptain and I have been All ranks on servers
07/05/2015 12:22 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
I am sorry the server is having some technical diffucilitys and you are not fit for head admin and admin is full you either get moderator or helper
07/04/2015 8:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_DeToX_
What are you applying for: Co-Owner or considerably Admin
Ign: I_DeToX_I
Name: Ethan
Previous Experience: Why should I pick you:Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Staff, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission.
What else can you bring to the server: The server, I believe shall resurrect and contain many players, but for now, quality beats quantity. For the Staff, not only will you be receiving a great worker/player, but a kind, responsible, and well reasonable one as myself. Im not going to lie about how, " I will bring many players on etc...." I shall do my absolute best to bring players on, and of course make a statement and name to how good and responsible the staff and players are of the server of INF.
Have you ever been banned from a server , if so why? : I have never and will hope that I never get banned or temporarily banned from any server that Minecraft has to offer to me. I find that it is pretty hard to get banned in any server of Minecraft. I do not act inappropriately nor treat anyone with disrespect. Due to this I have never been banned on a server in Minecraft and hope it never happens.
How much time can you be online: As a teenager, I played Minecraft almost every single day of my life in 2011. I played everyday as it was addicting and very fun to play during the days of the summer. As it is now 2014 coming to 2015, it has slowly sunken due to school, work, and sports. In conclusion, I play as much as I can, which would be estimated 5 out 7 days of the week. I do have my own life to live. Minecraft is very fun, but my academics must come first. If I am accepted, I will try my best to get onto the server as much as I can. I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become staff.
How much can you donate: This will depend on the server and by talking to the Owner.
Extra: I do have Skype, TeamSpeak, and other forms of notifications. If I am chosen to be staff onto this wonderful server, I will be grateful... If I am not, then thank you so much for running a great server and thank you for reading. I hope you take my application into consideration.
07/05/2015 12:19 am
PerfectedAssassin
Hey good idea on copying a application
Denied
07/05/2015 12:25 am
PerfectedAssassin
O shit sorry wrong guy you are accepted but i do not think there is any places left if there is i will contact you
07/04/2015 8:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
You do realize he didn't say plugin-developer right? Stop disrespecting people for no reason, or I'll report you.
07/04/2015 8:11 pm
PerfectedAssassin
wmr you dont even know how to code the last server i was on you asked the owner to *teach you*
07/04/2015 12:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wmr192
I wanna be a Plugin Manager do you need one? im on like 24/7
07/04/2015 11:40 am
VolcalicJaguar
The Nazi words and Nazi flag? Wtf does that even mean? I wasn't even spamming, I told the owner that it was obvious that you guys had staff. Then, someone said stop disrespecting the owner. After that, someone said warning 2. I told them that I can't have a warning 2 if there was never a warning 1, and I told him to learn how to count.
07/03/2015 11:04 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Volcalic i didint ban you with that reason but you were banned because you were spamming offensive words also known as Nazi words and the nazi flag etc
07/03/2015 9:50 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Banjo_joe
VolcalicJaguar
Also, my ban reason was "If you want to act like a dick go dress up in a condom."

lol xD
07/03/2015 9:48 pm
VolcalicJaguar
Don't join this server. They lied about the fact of needing staff members. When I joined, the staff team told me "We are already full". Although they just opened this server 50 minutes ago. Then, they continued to say "But we do need people to be active :3." One of the staff members then went on to say "Warning 2 volcalicjaguar, you better stop." The only thing I said was that I already knew that they had staff, because they have staff signs at spawn. So, I said that "I never received a warning 1, maybe you should learn how to count before you become staff on a server." They banned me afterthat, because I told them that they were lying about needing staff just to gain players. So, please listen to me when I say don't join this server. If you do, make sure you talk trash to them for lying on PMC. People like this disgust me, trying to cheat their way for popularity.

Also, my ban reason was "If you want to act like a dick go dress up in a condom."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome