** RazorK {Admin} Application **

RazorK15's Avatar RazorK152/11/16 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 157 2
2/11/2016 8:13 pm
Swiftness_V's Avatar Swiftness_V
IGN: RazorK16

Reason: I do not limit myself, nor do I limit my ability to accomplish tasks. I believe that a Head-Admin/Admin's job is to go above and beyond. You should strive to make the server a very unique, and diverse place compared to other servers. You will have to maintain the server under harsh conditions, such as times of ddoss, and a high volume of players needing assistance. At the same time you'll need to help out other staff, and make sure everyone is doing their job to the best of their ability. Being a Head-Admin/Admin means there is no room for mistakes, and you'll have to make game changing decisions, and have meetings with other staff members. However, I have expertise in all of which. In January 2015, I created my own very unique server. One thing we strived for was to make sure everyone knew their job, and what to do in bad situations. On top of it all I had to learn how to manage my own plugins from scratch. Somtimes you just have to learn as you go. As I said...I do not limit myself, nor my ability to accomplish tasks.

Skype (A Yes or No Question, IS A MUST): Yes (razork13)

What could you do to help?: Expertise in coding plugins, running server during harsh conditions, and managing other staff. On top of that I am availible to be online most of the time when i'm not working.

What makes your application different from the rest?: As stated, I do not limit my self, nor my ability to accomplish tasks. I have high expertise in managing, as I am a very organized person.

Anything else you think we should know?: My name is Cameron...

References (With skype please): N/A

Have you applied anywhere else? (State yes or no): No

Timezone: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

Hours per week/day you are able to play:

M (5pm-2am)
T (7am-1am)
W (5pm-2am)
TH (5pm-2am)
F (7am-1am)
S (7am-1am)
S (7am-1am)

**NOTE**- I borrowed this format... If you are interested in my application contact me via @skype. Only interested in serious servers that are just starting and wanting to grow.
RazorK15
Level 1 : New Network