(--==--)READ this app if your lookin for staff!(--==--)

peter513's Avatar peter5136/25/16 12:32 pm
7/5/2016 5:08 pm
axes_leader's Avatar axes_leader
Hey, thanks for taking your time to read my application. It has been a while since I have been a staff position, due to other games that have occupied my time. So i have decided to come back and get my name out there again. Thanks for reading my application. it starts now:

Preferred Staff ranks: I prefer to be the higher up ranks as i feel that allows me to use all of my abilities more effectively. Ranks like Head-Mod and Admin, Head-admin are my favorite positions, i like leading other staff members and setting good examples! Maybe even Co-Owner if you want me to be but lets not get too greedy lol.

Name: Peter
IGN: peter513
Previous experience: Over the time of my staff experience, I have been:
-Owner of 1 server
-Co-Owner of 4 Servers
-Head-Admin on 1
-Admin on 2
-Head-Mod on 3.
-Mod on 2.

So as you can see from these, I think its safe to say that I am a pretty reliable staff member, otherwise i wouldn't of been staff on so many servers lol.) I have been staffing servers from Minecraft basically since servers have been such a big thing. Im looking to get back into things because i just miss meeting new communities and players!

Specialties: mostly controlling the people on the server and making sure that they are following the rules of the server. I am also good with Configuring plugins (NOT making) I am particularly good with managing rank plugins, as i have had the most experience with them. I am also almost always friendly to everyone, and always happy. I am not serious all the time, in Fact, i like to joke sometimes. I am also decent with World Edit. i think i am a great leader and i think that ill be a great addition to your staff teams, you just gotta give me a chance!

Weaknesses: I do have a couple things that are my weaknesses. The biggest is building. Lol, i could never build no matter how much effort i put into it. I don't know why.

Time i can play: I can play every day, Amount of time on each day varies on what i have planned.

So thanks for reading my application, and Hope to get back into the staff world Soon!
peter513
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2016 5:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
axes_leader
Peter ill take you to RoyalPvP network its factions.skyblocks,hub more coming soon
07/05/2016 3:43 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
Hey Peter come check us out!
IP:PhantomSkies-Network.hosthorde.net
want to talk to me privately?
07/05/2016 3:03 pm
xbot9000
Peter, you are the reason people like Trump get elected.
07/05/2016 9:01 am
Level 1 : New Network
MrMurfy
Hi peter!
We are EpicCraft and now we are looking for new staff members. We could see your nice post and you will be a great member with us! If you want more info, please see this post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/looking-for-epic-staff-members-for-epiccraft-t558189.html
06/25/2016 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Talvysh
If you're interested in a serious server... Lol.

Here is our forum post on PMC: Link
06/25/2016 4:01 pm
peter513
Still looking to see if servers need me before i pick which one to go with! i promise im a worthy addition to your staff teams!
06/25/2016 1:29 pm
JJjoejosh
Hey, I am having trouble setting up my ranks on my server, if u could help me with this it would be much appreciated. I have essentials, multiverse, and bpermissions. text my skype which is jcmdog1999@hotmail.com. if you could set this up for me i would probably give you admin. my server is 173.208.129.187:25582.
06/25/2016 1:27 pm
xbot9000
You are conceited and you should consider a helper position or rope.
06/25/2016 1:23 pm
peter513
thanks for accepting me Willybilly, ill definitely keep you in mind however i want too explore all my options before picking a server just to see where i end up. Your server is nice and i like it alot however i just need to see if i can get more options. I wanna go to the server that will fit me the best in what i do. I only do one server where im staff at one time to allow me to be dedicated enough.
06/25/2016 12:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Voidality
accepted
come to my server its co.myserver.gs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome