We're Ready to Expand! [Recruiting Multiple Positions]

UGRNetwork's Avatar UGRNetwork10/11/15 6:06 pm
1 emeralds 177 3
10/17/2015 9:59 am
RX1334's Avatar RX1334
Hello!
Are you a friendly player with a determined attitude and outgoing personality? How about a professional genius at all things MC with a mission to spread your knowledge? Maybe you're just that funny guy/girl we all like to hang out with.

You're in luck! We need you!

Call me C4KE, or Roxas if you like. I'm the 'Server and Social Site' manager for the UGR Network. Currently, we've received the clear for our YouTube channel to be sponsored. And we're in the process of releasing servers of all types to you guys. Only problem is, we're a fairly small team. We need a bit of help from the community to make sure things go smoothly.

So what do we need?
Our current open positions are:
- Server Admins/Mods
- Builders and Designers, etc. (We will help all we can)
- Plugin Writers and Managers (I will help to the best of my ability)
- Recording Buddies for Youtube (Who doesn't like that idea?)
- More to come!

What can we offer?
- Ranks of a special sort are assigned to each helper, each rank will possess special permissions. (/craft, gamemode, tp, and a lot more!)
- Plugin writers will of course have access to their content in most ways (Except in ways that could endanger the server)
- Builders, Designers and the like will have copies of their schematics, be credited with their help and be given gamemode, as well as other perms.
- Those who we feel fit best with our channel will be permitted to stay! (This could take a week to decide, and may change or be closed due to a 'full channel')

"But Cake! I want money..."
Yes and no.. we're getting it cleared with the founding members of the channel (Myself and two others) before we announce we can pay. More details will be given soon, so check back daily if you are interested in this.

Where do I get started!?
Simple! Fill out this form here:
http://goo.gl/forms/8cTfFxFrWF
So what about Collabs?
If you want to try out for recording/collaborating with us, send us a link to a YouTube video. We like to see what we're getting but we don't have a "You need 5555555K Subs and 99999K views" requirement. We just like to see if you're posting or not.

So how did you get your channel to where it's at?
If you go to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/UltimateGamingRevolution
You'll see we actually haven't gotten VERY far. But to be so young as a channel we feel we're growing well. But to be honest we just tagged our videos and kept going. It worked well. Our first 20 subs came in a week or so.
And you're EXPANDING!?
If we didn't give people a reason to come, why would they? Right? Besides, we're just trying this out in full belief it'll work. It seems to have so far.

So what are you waiting for?
Let's get started!
UGRNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner