I really think we need to do something

Dynamisticality's Avatar Dynamisticality3/28/17 10:44 am
4/9/2017 4:47 pm
LightlySaltedBuilder's Avatar LightlySaltedBuilder
[bgcolor=]Green[/bgcolor]Hello, I can see that Minecraft has died down a little a few years ago everybody was talking about it basically was a never dying trend until now this is why I want to discuss it in this discussion topic.
Now, a lot of people do know this but If you haven't don't be sad as It is hard to notice when you are always playing and always talking about it I have realized some big YouTubers not playing it as often anymore such as DanTDM as an example a lot of his fans are wanting him to play Minecraft a little bit more than he does now because It used to be every day and I think he is one of the main reasons Minecraft has dampened down a lot I don't know what you think just tell me in the comments and I'll get back to this as soon as possible! Now people are getting worried about the updates that have recently changed on Minecraft some people happen to be saying the updates are complete rubbish and I disagree with that as I think the new updates are actually pretty good It adds more of a variety of things to do in Minecraft and I think that personally is a good thing, not a bad thing and yes maybe you don't like all of them but at least some of them are actually pretty good and I'm not forcing you to like something I just disagree with that because of the reason I just said.
Now, I would like to hear more of your thoughts on whether you agree with me or disagree with me by answering in this short poll down at the top. so we need to do something always talk about Minecraft play it in all your spare time! TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE MINECRAFT FROM DYING OUT!
Dynamisticality
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2017 4:47 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
Minecraft is actually growing on other platforms, just that it's going down on PC. Also I think the hype is going down in youtube, but that doesn't mean it's dying. Just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean no ones playing it.
04/09/2017 2:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
pontis
I don't agree. I personally think the community is actually growing. But, like every game things change, some gamemodes are not populair anymore, but they always find out something new. At servers you can play enough gamemode's, and there a much new one's
04/08/2017 1:31 pm
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
Ever since I've joined PMC there have been blogs and forum posts about this topic lmao. Even if Minecraft would die, so what? It's just a game.
04/09/2017 4:19 am
Dynamisticality
Yes I do get there is a lot more topics of blogs and forum posts about this If minecraft dies It's not just a game It's a community just such a fun game not "so what"
04/09/2017 6:26 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
With all the respect: Yes, so what? There's no rational argument to keep it exactly like it is right now. That's impossible too, cause things just change.
04/08/2017 11:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
EmperorSalt
If you want my opinion on this specific subject, you can find it on my blog @ http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/blo ... l-growing/
04/08/2017 11:14 am
Level 40 : Master Electrician
-WaffleKing-
Minecraft hasn't died down. From 2011-2014 there was major hype online about the game. The hype is gone but there are still millions of people playing. All games do this. There's a hype period and then some people remain playing and others leave.

On a side note, I'm glad that some of the gamemodes are dying (Hunger Games, The Walls etc.) because that will force the community to come up with fresher ideas.
04/07/2017 6:07 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
The game is still going quite well. I'd imagine people just got bored with talking about it all the time.
04/07/2017 2:56 am
Dynamisticality
In my country atleast It seems as if it is every person in the streets would talk about it even 92 year olds! Now nobody talks about it and when I say it to anyone in person they say It's old that's why I thought. Now I am half - half
03/29/2017 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
NaturalEnergy
disagree. actually, i would go as far to say it's actually growing in popularity. yes, certain gamemodes are going down, but that's only because new gamemodes, adventure maps and servers with brand new ideas are appearing by the second.
03/28/2017 10:57 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I don't agree with you that Minecraft is dying out, because from what I've seen the only part of Minecraft "dying" is Java edition (Aka vanilla). While MCPE and Win 10 are growing at an exponential rate (far faster than Java ever did).

And DanTDM was aimed towards a younger audience, and maybe he also got bored of MC?

And I've given my vote above, that is all goodbye for now.
Respectfully Striker107.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome