Realm of the Mad God in Minecraft?

Greystalk's Avatar Greystalk12/6/16 2:39 pm
1 emeralds 559 4
12/8/2016 10:22 am
Greystalk's Avatar Greystalk
If you've never played Realm of the Mad God before, you can check it out on the official site. http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/ It's and RPG shooter game where you have to level up your character, collect loot, trade with other players, and eventually max out your character's stats to defeat Oryx the Mad God. However, It's permadeath, so if you die, you have to start over again.

My idea is to recreate Realm in Minecraft in the form of an adventure map or possibly a server. I am pretty skilled with command blocks and texture packs, so I could create custom mobs, items, abilities, and dungeons as well.

What I want to know is whether or not Minecrafters would be interested in an RPG permadeath gamemode like this. And if people are, could someone make me a worldpainter map with a huge island depicting the different biomes of Realm.

That's all for now. Please give me your feedback. If i get enough support I will continue with this project.
Greystalk
Level 45 : Master Ranger