Experience:
Applying for:
em@il(not required):
time zone:

Thanks for Applying!
Soapy
soapnation
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 2:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Amaze_iLy
IGN: Amaze_iLy
Experience: I have been an admin on many servers but i have been admin for 3 servers with 100+ people on it daily.
Applying for: Admin
em@il(not required): best way to contact me is skype. (amaze_ily)
time zone: PST (California, USA)
05/27/2015 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1847275
[deleted]
05/27/2015 12:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ReshaunDon34
What rank are you applying for: Admin or Head Admin

Ign: ReshaunDon
Name:Reshaun
TimeZone = GMT +1
Country = Uk
Maturity: 9.0/10
What you plan to do for the server: I plan help out to the best of my ability. I promise not to abuse the powers i receive from the one in charge. I am generally friendly and cool to get along with. I haven't had many problems with other players other than trolls.( however i dealt with them) I wont be disruptive to the server in any way. I plan to help others and prevent bullying on the server.
What can you do: I can help moderate the sever and help other members of staff if they are stuck in a situation or just need help in general
Experience: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on a couple servers, one server in particular was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on server a while ago. a small 20 slot which usually had 11 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing) I stuck around for a while before it closed.

Why do you want to join the server:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment.I see myself as a good member of your team.
Any bans(We will check): Only on my friends servers when they were taking the piss. LOL
Any other information(This could help in being accepted): I am generally a laid back guy who gets along with most people.
05/27/2015 12:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
shepdawg15
Name: Sheppard R

What are you applying for (Mod or Admin): I am applying for the position of Moderator! Choosing me would be very beneficial to you in 2 major ways. First, I would help you to keep the server safe/clean by controlling the dumb hackers, griefers, and spammers that try to bring servers to the ground. Second of all, I will be able to help you with anything/everything whenever you need me to do it. I want to help make new servers great and make them a fun experience to everyone. Multiplayer servers are a big thing in Minecraft because they make the game even more fun that it already is. If we can make playing on servers even more fun with a great server...that would be awesome!

IGN: 28379556....... most people just call me Shepp though!

Age (Above 15): I am 18 years old and I turn 19 in 2 months!

Timezone: I reside in the "lovely" state of Nebraska, USA so my timezone is Central!

Are you able to use Skype (If Yes Enter Username): I am always using Skype! My username is: DirteGaming

What Experience Do you Have?: I have been on many servers and I am always wanting to help make a new one/be a staff member. I have been an admin on McMafia, a mod on McMafia, an admin on my friend Jonathan's server, a co-owner on SwordigoCraft, and I was also a mod on a server based off of greek mythology. I am currently an Operator on a server called TitanCraft! I have been playing this game for over 2 years now, so I am very experienced!

I would straight up love to help you. I am very qualified and very ready to take on this job as Moderator! Thanks for your time!

-Shepp
05/26/2015 8:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
IGN:
Regnozes
Experience:
I have owned multiple minecraft servers, and one can be proven if you go to my page. I have also had experience on other servers, but as the servers i have had staff on have shut down, i cant prove this either.I have also had plugin AND permission experince. I have learned how to work voxel sniper to wold edit to essentials. (There is a long list of plugins i could include but neither of us feel like reading for 3 hours, right?). PLugins for me are easy to figure out (Youtube XD) and configuring them is just as easy for me. Permissions (While others might call them ranks or such) i have expereince using PermissionsEx AND groupmanager, so i can help you in both cases.
Applying for:
Head - Admin
em@il(not required):
Jmanrocksu@yahoo.com
time zone:
CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Untied states
05/26/2015 8:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
finchmt
IGN: froghopblack
Experience: i have very little experience but u gotta start somewhere