Looking for recording buddies 13-16

jmull's Avatar jmull7/17/15 5:46 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 50
8/30/2015 11:22 pm
jmull's Avatar jmull
**NOTICE**

We are looking for dedicated members. If you join your in, no leaving outta the blue. You will have 1 week to decide whether or not you like the group and want to be in it. After that you will not be able to leave without good reason.

**End Notice**

Hello. I am jmull, and I was wondering who would like to be a part of recording group I am starting so we can help each other advance in our YT channels. Subs is not of importance. The whole point of the group is so we can help bring each other up.

Current Members

Myself
AgentMorrilack
Jack_Marston

Now, there are a few requirements, but do not worry. They are fairly simple.

*REQUIRED THINGS | ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE THESE!*

You MUST have a good mic. I am sorry, I simply cannot stand the sound of a bad mic.
You MUST be able to record with the group fairly often. Atleast 1-3 times a week is preferable.
You MUST have Skype. How else will we communicate?

Basic info.

IGN:
YT:
Timezone: EST will be the standard timezone. We do ask that you stay within 2 hours ahead or behind it. Its just better for syncing recording times.

Tell a bit about yourself:

Character Evaluation. These are the most important factors in my decision. Be honest.

Funniness:
Friendliness:
Cuss factor 0-10:

*The next questions are just extra. They have no effect on my decision.*

Group name idea. Think of a original name we should be called.

Skills. What minecraft skill(s) are you best at?

This is my info:

Basic Info:

IGN: jmull2001
YT: jmull

I love minecraft, play it everyday, I have a server, and I love redstone, mods, and making resource packs.

Character Evaluation. These are the most important factors in my decision. Be honest.

Funniness: Hahahah. I think I'm funny.. Im funny, right?
Friendliness: I hug strangers
Cuss factor 0-10: Never cussed in my life. 0

Unsure. Thats why I made this question.

Redstone. Map making. Resource pack making. Texturing (for the most part).
jmull
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2015 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
acerdone2341
Koblockers..? (Koala + Blocks + er) And, you don't really need a group name, vanoss and his friends don't have it

Building structures and houses, and PvP.
08/30/2015 2:42 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
acerdone2341
Skype: chris.van.wijngaarden But there are a lot of people with the same name.
IGN: QuestingMan
YT: Questron https://www.youtube.com/user/Questron2000 (Someone else took /user/Questron)
Timezone: Same as America. (I don't exactly know what it is)

Tell a bit about yourself: I've played Minecraft since 21st of December, 2011.
I am a very skilled/talented builder, and I sometimes sell maps. I live on an island in the carribbean, and I am getting Fiber within 2 months (100mb down and 10 up). So I will also be streaming.

Funniness:7
Friendliness: 8
Cuss factor 0-10: about 4 - 6.... But I can tone it down a notch if wanted

Do you have a good mic? Yes. I have an AT2020 with a pop filter, but its near my keyboard so you can hear my typing. I'm trying to find a fix (Stand)
How often can you record? about 4 times a week. I also talk 5 languages
08/30/2015 12:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
bvgamer33
IGN: itsxgravity
YT: Signature below
Timezone: Central

Tell a bit about yourself: I am a gamer turned graphic designer and I want to get back into gaming because it's what made my channel big! On a more personal level, I'm 16 I'm a sophomore in high school, I'm on varsity Cross Country and varsity Track, I also play baseball. I love music and I've even produced some of my own stuff which can be found on iTunes. I own a record label which currently has 5 artists on it.

Funniness: This really depends on how funny everyone else is because my personality changes depended on who I'm with.
Friendliness: Very friendly
Cuss factor 0-10: This also depends on who I'm with but when I record by myself its like a 7

Skills: I'm terrible at everything
08/30/2015 11:22 pm
jmull
Accepted. Sorry for the late response, lots to do xD
08/29/2015 6:58 pm
jmull
Reopened bump
08/30/2015 11:40 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
coolbienMC
could you stop bumping its annoying
08/16/2015 1:32 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
commanderpizza
Me! M- Aw, Darn.
08/16/2015 12:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
minecraft_beast12
thanks man. are you going to add us on skypr
08/15/2015 11:57 pm
jmull
Thread Closed.
08/15/2015 11:56 pm
jmull
My mic quality: 8/10, because of this I normally block out any other incoming sounds, it seems to work just fine

When I can record: I can probably record around 1-4 nights a week. When school starts up for me I might have to record later in the evening though.

Name: Tyler, (You can call me Q )
IGN: varys, but its usually tgshowers
YT: Qubed (the good one) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTooO ... FpdpqvFmrQ
Timezone: PST... :S i hope this is no issue.

Tell a bit about yourself: I love minecraft (I cant play it until i get a new pc.) and many other games including varyous indie titles, Gmod, Terraria and more.

Funniness: Probably one of the funnyest
Friendliness: 8/8 mate!
Cuss factor 0-10: Probably a 2, I cuss maybe twice a month, but i try not to. I like being happy better!

Group name idea: hmm. You might have to check back with me on this one...

Minecraft Skills: Let me just say, PVP is not a strong suit on my part, but i think i can be funny as heck when failing xD! Also I am good with puzzles and parkour!

Basic info.

IGN: DA_CHARMANDER
YT: TheTerribleMander
Timezone: CST

Tell a bit about yourself: I am just about to start youtube and i thought it would be fun to start with a group. my motive for youtube started after editing a movie project in school. when you play games with me you will find i am not great at any game i play and i can explain why sometime. so basically i will be making vids to entertain rather than trying to be mlg or impress with my gaming skills. i usually have lots of free time so im availiable most of the time during the week and weekends but just liike most kids i do go to school and it is my priority right now at this age so if you let me join i just hope you can respect that. dont get me wrong, i will be commited to the group too but until youtube provides a steady paycheck, school comes first. thanks friend

Funniness: 7, im pretty funny when im talking to people, solo i can be funny too but not as funny
Friendliness:10, im extremely friendly, i love everyone
Cuss factor 0-10: .5, i say damn occasionally but i like to keep it clean

Group name idea. Think of a original name we should be called. im horrible at coming up with names lol

mining, modding, server plugins, interior designing and im ok at building

Woah. Double acceptance. Niceee. Welcome to the team guys!
08/15/2015 11:06 pm
minecraft_beast12
Basic info.

IGN: DA_CHARMANDER
YT: TheTerribleMander
Timezone: CST

Tell a bit about yourself: I am just about to start youtube and i thought it would be fun to start with a group. my motive for youtube started after editing a movie project in school. when you play games with me you will find i am not great at any game i play and i can explain why sometime. so basically i will be making vids to entertain rather than trying to be mlg or impress with my gaming skills. i usually have lots of free time so im availiable most of the time during the week and weekends but just liike most kids i do go to school and it is my priority right now at this age so if you let me join i just hope you can respect that. dont get me wrong, i will be commited to the group too but until youtube provides a steady paycheck, school comes first. thanks friend

Funniness: 7, im pretty funny when im talking to people, solo i can be funny too but not as funny
Friendliness:10, im extremely friendly, i love everyone
Cuss factor 0-10: .5, i say damn occasionally but i like to keep it clean

Group name idea. Think of a original name we should be called. im horrible at coming up with names lol

mining, modding, server plugins, interior designing and im ok at building
08/15/2015 10:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
tgshowers
My mic quality: 8/10, because of this I normally block out any other incoming sounds, it seems to work just fine

When I can record: I can probably record around 1-4 nights a week. When school starts up for me I might have to record later in the evening though.

Name: Tyler, (You can call me Q )
IGN: varys, but its usually tgshowers
YT: Qubed (the good one) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTooO ... FpdpqvFmrQ
Timezone: PST... :S i hope this is no issue.

Tell a bit about yourself: I love minecraft (I cant play it until i get a new pc.) and many other games including varyous indie titles, Gmod, Terraria and more.

Funniness: Probably one of the funnyest
Friendliness: 8/8 mate!
Cuss factor 0-10: Probably a 2, I cuss maybe twice a month, but i try not to. I like being happy better!

Group name idea: hmm. You might have to check back with me on this one...

Minecraft Skills: Let me just say, PVP is not a strong suit on my part, but i think i can be funny as heck when failing xD! Also I am good with puzzles and parkour!
08/15/2015 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joe_Rock
IGN: Joe_Rock
YT: I don't need no Youtube
Time-zone: Mountain time zone

Tell a bit about yourself: Well I like people I do good for whatever you want to to say and My days will be Monday, Thursday, and Fridays (That's when I'm open, also I can't be open on those days either, so just be aware). My mic quality is good enough for you to hear me. My late time cap is 6:45pm to 10:30pm(this is your time). My early time cap is 9:00am to 12:00n (Still your time).

Character Evaluation. These are the most important factors in my decision. Be honest: I like myself my skin is black sunshine and I like playing games that take awhile because more longer the content the worst the editing but the better it is.

Funniness: I hate old vine jokes and I could be serious or funny its a 50 50

Friendliness: I can get along just don't get me on the wrong side of me

Cuss factor 0-10: 4ish 5ish

Group name idea: The big boys

Skills. What minecraft skill(s) are you best at?: basic Redstone basic house building, finding good mods, and yeah.

Tell a bit about yourself: Well I play minecraft when I can, I like Survival games and yeah that's me.
08/15/2015 11:54 pm
jmull
Denied. Sorry joe. You look like a great applicant but this is a YouTube group. What's the point of joining it if not to record?
08/15/2015 5:34 pm
jmull
coolbienMCAge: 14
IGN: coolbien
YT:http://www.youtube.com/CoolbienMC
Timezone: Belgium +1 GMT i guess
I have a good recording software and my computer is ok for playing minecraft its not that #@$*&% anymore and my headset is perfect its a turtlebeach

I only record when u have a reason to not if you randomly say "hey wanna record?" and if i say ask what to record and u say idk, im just gonna take a #@$* forever if u do that ;D

i didnt forget those other things...
I just dont give a #@$* about them

Thug Life

Denied.

The point of the group is so we can say "Hey anyone wanna record?" And you cuss too much, I mean atleast TRY not to in your app.

Sorry. Have a nice day!
08/15/2015 1:46 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
coolbienMC
IGN: coolbien
YT:http://www.youtube.com/CoolbienMC
Timezone: Belgium +1 GMT i guess
I have a good recording software and my computer is ok for playing minecraft its not that shitty anymore and my headset is perfect its a turtlebeach

I only record when u have a reason to not if you randomly say "hey wanna record?" and if i say ask what to record and u say idk, im just gonna take a shit forever if u do that ;D

i didnt forget those other things...
I just dont give a fuck about them

Thug Life
08/15/2015 1:32 pm
jmull
Bump.
08/14/2015 12:59 am
jarman46
Basic info.

IGN: jarman46
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllnfW ... 1BkQHRZeTA
Timezone: EST
Tell a bit about yourself: I play MC, CSGO, terraria, rust, and good. I have just started recording a lot on youtube again, and I am working on minecraft music parodies right now

Funniness: 9.5 Basically a comedian
Friendliness: 7
Cuss factor 0-10: 7 If you gave me a hat and a ship, I'd be a sailor.
08/15/2015 10:30 am
jmull
Denied. Far too much cussing and you openly grief on your channel. Not cool man. Not cool.
08/14/2015 12:14 am
jmull
Thread Reopened.
08/04/2015 3:45 pm
jmull
Rip Klutzzy. there are no hard feelings, he just didn't think he fit in with the group. Best of luck to him and his channel!
08/04/2015 2:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Mrklutzz
IGN:Klutzzy
YT: http://www.youtube.com/ItsKingCow (yt channel name is KingCow)
Timezone:UTC

Tell a bit about yourself: I feel i'm a fairly fun person to be with. When i'm alone and recording it's hard for my fun self to come out that is why i'm applying for this. Minecraft is the greatest game ever and even better with a group .

Funniness: hmmm...funny... I like to think so.
Friendliness: I just want to be friends with every person I meet. I'm a pretty chill guy as well.
Cuss factor 0-10: The occasional curse but if cursing is a problem I can not scale of 0-10 2
Group name idea:The artist does'nt name his painting before he paints it its usually during the painting. so i feel the name will just come to you.
Skills: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years so I think I'm pretty skilled at the vanilla game of it. i like to pride my self in my 0 wins on hunger games . Yeah not to good at the pvp but I try. I'm very technical with redstone and like to think i could make anything with it.
08/04/2015 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
JustChilledGames
IGN: ChilledMinerGM
YT: justchilledgames
Timezone: Australian and can record anytime
Funniness: 10
Friendliness: 10
Cuss factor 10
08/04/2015 11:27 am
jmull
Denied. You missed quite a few questions, and your cuss level is far too high. Points for honesty though.
08/03/2015 2:08 pm
jmull
catalynxdDenied. I am sorry, we are looking for people who play minecraft often and can adjust to EST/UTC-4. 6 hour difference is far too much. Sorry ;(

Eh, m'okay. Don't get me wrong btw. I haven't played minecraft lately cause I got bored of playing alone since I had no one to play with, lol.
And I usually stay awake very late to play csgo with some american buddies, 7 hours difference, hehe.
Well, good luck! :p[/quote]

Thank you, and thank you for taking it so well! Some people get quite upset over these things.
08/03/2015 2:03 pm
catalynxd
Denied. I am sorry, we are looking for people who play minecraft often and can adjust to EST/UTC-4. 6 hour difference is far too much. Sorry ;([/quote]

Eh, m'okay. Don't get me wrong btw. I haven't played minecraft lately cause I got bored of playing alone since I had no one to play with, lol.
And I usually stay awake very late to play csgo with some american buddies, 7 hours difference, hehe.
Well, good luck! :p
08/03/2015 1:25 pm
jmull
catalynxdI hope it's still available, I'll give it a shot anyways .

You MUST have a good mic. I am sorry, I simply cannot stand the sound of a bad mic.
My mic isn't bad, it's the mic from the webcam and sometimes you can hear the background noise sadly. But for that I just lower my volume cause you can hear me even if it's on 20%.
You MUST be able to record with the group fairly often. Atleast 1-3 times a week is preferable.
Alrighty!
Yep, I have Skype.

IGN: malinrip
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3oNk ... 681LKog_nA (Haven't recorded in a long while since I had school and then I reinstalled my windows and lost the world and had no idea what to do and got bored of playing alone anyways.. :c)
Timezone: UTC +2

Tell a bit about yourself: I'm just a nice guy from Romania looking for more buddies to play with (Yes, I can speak English. Not perfect but it's understandable ). If it matters, these are the games I play right now: Dead Island, Hearthstone, CS:GO, Gmod, LoL, SA-MP, DmC, Minecraft(not too much lately since I got bored..).

Oh, and I also like to edit stuff. I have another youtube channel where I post montages of csgo right now. I used to post movies with Stunting and Drifting in GTA SA. I enjoy editing
If you want to check them out, here's the channel: http://www.youtube.com/Brownies4Lyff

Funniness: Well, some think I'm funny, lol. I like to make people laugh
Friendliness: I'm really friendly I'd say, haha. I always try to get along with people and make some new friends, hehe.
Cuss factor 0-10: I don't know, 3-4? When I cuss, it's like joking. When I'm with some friends in csgo, we cuss eachother, but, like joking, you know? We cuss and then we start laughing, we never mean what we say. And I also cuss sometimes when I get scared.

-I have no idea right now. I'm not that good with names.

-Well, I used to be a great archer, if that's what you meant xD. But I haven't played in a while so that might've changed.
-I enjoyed building, it always calmed me down, lol. But, many times didn't get any ideas of what to build.
-I used to run my own server a couple of years ago. But, I guess that doesn't matter.
-I also enjoy playing with redstone. From the group, I was the redstone guy, haha. Too bad no one from the group is playing minecraft anymore :c.

Denied. I am sorry, we are looking for people who play minecraft often and can adjust to EST/UTC-4. 6 hour difference is far too much. Sorry ;(
08/03/2015 5:40 am
catalynxd
I hope it's still available, I'll give it a shot anyways .

My mic isn't bad, it's the mic from the webcam and sometimes you can hear the background noise sadly. But for that I just lower my volume cause you can hear me even if it's on 20%.
Alrighty!
Yep, I have Skype.

IGN: malinrip
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3oNk ... 681LKog_nA (Haven't recorded in a long while since I had school and then I reinstalled my windows and lost the world and had no idea what to do and got bored of playing alone anyways.. :c)
Timezone: UTC +2

Tell a bit about yourself: I'm just a nice guy from Romania looking for more buddies to play with (Yes, I can speak English. Not perfect but it's understandable ). If it matters, these are the games I play right now: Dead Island, Hearthstone, CS:GO, Gmod, LoL, SA-MP, DmC, Minecraft(not too much lately since I got bored..).

Oh, and I also like to edit stuff. I have another youtube channel where I post montages of csgo right now. I used to post movies with Stunting and Drifting in GTA SA. I enjoy editing
If you want to check them out, here's the channel: www.youtube.com/Brownies4Lyff

Funniness: Well, some think I'm funny, lol. I like to make people laugh
Friendliness: I'm really friendly I'd say, haha. I always try to get along with people and make some new friends, hehe.
Cuss factor 0-10: I don't know, 3-4? When I cuss, it's like joking. When I'm with some friends in csgo, we cuss eachother, but, like joking, you know? We cuss and then we start laughing, we never mean what we say. And I also cuss sometimes when I get scared.

-I have no idea right now. I'm not that good with names.

-Well, I used to be a great archer, if that's what you meant xD. But I haven't played in a while so that might've changed.
-I enjoyed building, it always calmed me down, lol. But, many times didn't get any ideas of what to build.
-I used to run my own server a couple of years ago. But, I guess that doesn't matter.
-I also enjoy playing with redstone. From the group, I was the redstone guy, haha. Too bad no one from the group is playing minecraft anymore :c.
08/02/2015 8:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ELGC Spider
I am a video editor need me msg me on pmc i can tell you details about my self and everything, i am busy so not going to apply. i can apply if you NEED a video editro, is i am not sure if you need one therfore i dont apply. i can take videos each day and edit them for you. i am good at motion tracking and recording in high quality, if you are making a series i can make you a trailer in high quality (the quality i can record in is 2040p 2k wich is bether than HD ( but you dont need to as youtube cant handle 2k)
Need a video editor msg me on pmc!

Here is 1 of my creations (i have been hiered to mkae a trailer and the customer is very happy)In this vid i ONLY edited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUYfRAfOh4
08/02/2015 9:05 am
jmull
Would you be editing videos for free or..
07/31/2015 8:27 pm
jmull
New Member Bump!
07/31/2015 7:49 pm
AgentMorrilack
Awesome Ill pm you my skype
07/31/2015 7:35 pm
AgentMorrilack
I have a great mic its a blue yeti
Yes i can do that no problem
yes I have skype

Basic info.

IGN: AgentMorrilack
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOjum ... zUR5389HBg
Timezone: Eastern (UTC-05:00)

Tell a bit about yourself: I am very technological person I love building computers and I have built my own gaming rig recently. I also have always wanted to start a youtube channel and I have tried before but I want to find some people to do it with. I am also good with server plugins and scripting,

Funniness: 5-10, I can be funny and makes jokes
Friendliness: 9-10. I am a calm person I try to get along with everyone i know.
Cuss factor 1-10 I don't swear a lot but that rare time when something scares me XD

EccentricCompainionPosse is a name i've always liked.

I'm good at building stuff like big stone house and I am good with running and managing plugins
07/31/2015 7:42 pm
jmull
Accepted! Welcome to the team!
07/28/2015 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mothitelle
Mic isn't horrible, I usually use Adobe Audition to make it sound better though.
No Problem
Got it

Basic info.

14 Turning 15 October 1st
PsycheDeliciousYT
IGN:
TheEnderDog is my username I go by Psyche or PyscheDelicious
YT:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCrI-PaATMju7-T96Eo_VP1w
Timezone:
Pacific (LA/Vancouver)

I am an outgoing, somewhat funny guy. I am easy going and just got back into Minecraft. I love all types of games. I am also an avid sports fan. I have tried to make it in the youtube world many times before but had no luck. I still love making videos though.

Funniness:
Somewhat, I am pretty witty and can keep banter going
Friendliness:
1-10 I am a 9
Cuss factor 0-10:
When I'm alone a 10 With others a 2-3

Tribotomy?

I love exploring, mining and puzzles, and I'm an alright builder.

Thanks for your consideration c:
NOTE:
This is a temporary PMC account I am currently unable to make a new one.
07/30/2015 1:02 pm
jmull
Accepted and Bump!
07/27/2015 9:57 pm
jmull
Bump
07/20/2015 4:27 pm
jmull
Bumpity bump bump, bump bump!
07/20/2015 9:47 am
jmull
B U M P
07/20/2015 12:41 am
jmull
Bump
07/20/2015 12:24 am
Doctorslimey
Age 13
Skype No
YT doctorslimey

Funny Absolutly hilarious
Friendliness I am calm but funny+ an excellent frien
Cuss factor A BIG FAT 0
I have a good mic on a scale of 1 to 10 I am 8 or 9
I can record probably every Sunday
07/20/2015 12:30 am
jmull
Missed a few things...

Skype is necessary, any chance you could get an account should you be accepted?
IGN:

And would you happen to have a link to your YT?
07/19/2015 11:12 pm
jmull
BUMPPPP
07/19/2015 5:36 pm
foxbonse
skype> facebook:cal1
IGN: Ledaal10
YT: foxbons

Funniness: i dunno
Friendliness: i am calm n peaceful
Cuss factor 0-10: I dont cuss

I love map making >)
07/19/2015 6:16 pm
jmull
You missed

2. Do you have a good mic?
and
3. How often can you record? (Preferable if 2-3+ times a week.)
07/19/2015 3:49 pm
jmull
BUMP
07/18/2015 3:47 pm
jmull
*pmuB*
07/18/2015 1:45 pm
jmull
*Bump*