|| Nest || Looking for Developer & Staffs | MMORPG |

Franz_Kafka's Avatar Franz_Kafka4/28/15 7:55 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 63
5/27/2015 1:59 am
Franz_Kafka's Avatar Franz_Kafka

Hello everyone! I am Franz, the Owner and Head director of Nest which is based MMORPG under the progress.

I hope We can achieve our unmoved and clear object, To convert our project as a server that is always enjoyable and coloured by fun, so that not only players or users but also devs and staffs.

To accomplish this, Necessarily I need to construct our team as a stable group of developers who are skilled and are passionate for Nest, and I am sure it is very hard but valuable work to find out those partners. Also, I have an idea that recruit new owner, beacause I am sure it is the most important thing to retain the condition that is stable and balanced. if you want to get more detail information for progress, try to check bottom.

1.Introduction
Nest is a server project which sticks Free-to-play and Action MMORPG under the development. Our focus is always one thing, The Fun. therefore, We hope to emphasize something which is easily ignored or belittled by lots of admins or developer who are planning the project. We belive those small thing can form the greatest thing never seen before, and only such a aspect can makes the fresh and unmanipulated enjoyment. It may be seemed just a randomly blended sequences, but if you see with more wide view, you can realize yourself that we hope to create the realitic world based some value that makes player to challenge and to travel.

2.Positions/Rank

2.1.Engineer(Coders - Programmers)
Click to reveal
Engineers form and plan organization which players can feel with their skin while they have joined the server. They arrange complicated draft of project and establish eidetic process, eventually Engineers display the direction of progress. If Builders are the landscape which allows humans to live, Engineers are the air and atmosphere which allow humans to survive.

2.2.Builder(Map Designers)
Click to reveal
Builders create the landscape and environment that players necessarily thread on and enjoy the travel, therefore, builders need to seek the graceful and special space, and the result will be retained and never discolored for a long time.

2.3.Art Designer
Click to reveal
Art Designer displays the project more fancifully, so that to attract with a visual stimulation. They take charge of every Art work, such as Logo - Illustration - etc..

3.Rank
※Head Manager ( = Owner )
This rank is retained by 3, If there are vacancy for certain reasons, new owner is elected between Server Managers. Owners have been leading development, and managed entire server work.

※Server Manager
This rank requires the hightest skills and passion for server. Managers are not just orderer or bystander who is incompetent. Server Manager conducts both work of staffs and work of devs, assists the owner, check and suggest new ideas about project.

※Elite Dev / Staff
This rank is given to members who are most dedication and skillful. members who are belong to on this rank are already accepted as a official members of server.

※Dev / Staff
Normal rank. when you join the server as a developer or staff, basically you are earned this rank.you can apply higher rank, but it can be seemed very rude, therefore i don't want to recommand it.

4.Advice
Display your clear opinion and what you truely want to do.
Your word has enough value to focus on, and to discuss about, therefore your arranged expression can be footstep to grow.

Dicuss and communicate as possible as you can, and as often as you can. silience is not good aspect, i am sure silience can be cancer which decaies the basis of the project. if you have idea, or at least just what you want to say, do not feel pressure, just say.

Get a passion and confidence about your viewpoint.

5.Application
Click to reveal
[IGN :]
[AGE :]
[Country :]
[Skype: ]
[Position :]
[Rank :]
[Introduce your self:]
[Is there something more that we must know about you?:]
[Why you want to join our team?:]
[Experience:]
Franz_Kafka
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 1:59 am
Franz_Kafka
bump
05/22/2015 3:57 am
Franz_Kafka
BUMP
05/20/2015 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CBuniverse
You did not reply to my application.
05/19/2015 12:27 am
Franz_Kafka
bump
05/18/2015 2:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oscarll110
*IGN:oscarll110
*Position:Any postion you would like me to be.
*Experience(Optional):
I am very experienced in being a staff i know lots of commands and i am an ok builder but all round really good staff member i could teach trial staff what to do when something happens to make them better staff members i could also advertise this server with people to get more people on this sever i have been many staff ranks like:Owner,Co-owner,Head-Admin,Admin,Mod,Head-Mod,Helper and Builder.
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​I want to be staff on your server because i see potential in it and i want to unleash it make it a nice place to be to have fun and make people who are down happy to be on the server i want to help those in need and make this server the best server it can be.
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional):Nope
*Question(Optional):Nope
05/18/2015 2:04 am
Franz_Kafka
bump
05/16/2015 7:36 am
AnimeGamingLover001
IGN:ABurden

Postition: Moderator

Experience(optional): I want to experience being a staff in a public server.
I have mess around with plugins with my friend in my own private bukkit server.
I played minecraft since 2013

Is there something that we must know about you(optional):I want to be a Moderator Because i want to start easy thank you.I play 2 hours a day weekdays and weekends
sometimes 1 hour.I have a mojor exam during September-October this year.So i wont be playing much during that time,thank you for looking at this application if u refuse i will understand thank you for looking into my application.
05/16/2015 6:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
*IGN: Coonor
*Skype: Connor Rozzi (lacrosse players from Syracuse Univerity)
*Position: Moderator

*Experience(Optional):

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional):
I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way! I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. In addition, I am multilingual as i speak English and French
*Question(Optional):
05/15/2015 11:40 am
CBuniverse
*IGN: AirChuck
*Position: Moderator
*Experience(Optional): I want you to know that I’m not applying or trying to become a moderator for power, or a name on the server. I want to help keep things in order, help players have fun, and keep the server up and running! I play quite a lot, and there aren't any staff members on when I’m on. If I were a moderator, I would be 100% dedicated to the server, and I would try my very best to be on as much as I can to help others. Without staff members on, things could get a little out of control. If I were a part of staff, I would do my job immediately, (no procrastination) and as effectively as possible (Moderating chat, advertising, etc.) Also, I’ll put aside whatever I’m doing to help a player in need. I know I’m not perfect, but I’ll try my best to answer everyone’s question so that everyone has a basic understanding of the server and can play with ease.

I know being moderator isn’t all fun and games and that it’s hard work, I understand that. I’ll treat my position with utmost respect, and I’ll be honored if I get it. I know for sure that if I became a part of staff, I could be on very often, especially when others in Europe are asleep. Since I live in United States, so I can monitor the server when most staff aren’t on.

I try my best already to help the server, with or without an official tag, but I feel like without being a staff member, people won’t take me seriously or listen to me. If I were to become one, I could have people directing questions at me specifically, which I’ll answer as soon as possible. I can also stay calm when there is a problem on the server and I’ll always try to find a way to fix it.

I also already have a lot of experience from past servers, and I'm very good at keeping up with the news on the forums. Although I can be very active in-game, I can practically be on the forums whenever the server needs me to. Because I have past experience, I'm also very familiar with forums. I have the website on my phone, so I can access it whenever I need to; I have the forums bookmarked on my computer so that I can easily check it whenever I'm on; and this way, I can quickly get on the forums and moderate the activity that's going on.

I would never abuse my powers such as banning someone or kicking someone with no logical reason. I would also absolutely not kick/ban someone just because I don’t like them or if I have a bad relationship with them. I would help any player out, no matter how I feel about them and I won’t give people I have a close relationship to a boost or special privileges.

I know what it means to be staff – it’s pretty much having a job. If I become a staff member on Nets, I’ll treat the position with utmost respect, and put all my heartfelt effort into trying to do my job well. I know very well that it can be frustrating as staff sometimes, but from my past events, I’ve learned to keep my anger in and how to deal with situations without making it a big fuss. I truly think that I’m ready to become a staff member on Nest and that I’m up for the challenge. I hope to be working with staff in the future!

*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I am a hardworking person
*Question(Optional):
05/20/2015 11:51 pm
Franz_Kafka
Sorry we don't recruit moderators yet.
05/15/2015 11:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Pig
AfcWimbledon
*IGN: AfcWimbledon
*Position: Mod, admin,
*Experience(Optional): Admin on 3 previous servers.
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): No.
*Question(Optional): Server IP?
05/16/2015 2:43 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! but sorry, we can't accept your application. your application doesn't display something which can proob your skills and talents.
05/15/2015 8:32 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
Ah, ok.

Just feel free to contact me again if needed by PM.
05/14/2015 10:18 pm
Nathangrad
Did you even read my application?
05/15/2015 1:09 am
Franz_Kafka
Of course I read yours, and i think I sent PM to you few days ago. But I think we can not accept you. of course we will pay to each of developers who assist our progress after server is released, but at this moment, we don't have enough wherewithal to pay to you
05/13/2015 3:37 am
Chogster
IGN: Chogster

Postition: Head manager/server manager

Experience(optional): I setup and maintained a server about a year ago. It was a factions server where I did all of the technical side of things. I have some experience in developing plugins and I know my way around most plugins
Is there something that we must know about you(optional):I am very dedicated and will get anything that needs to be done quickly but will always put school work before anything.
05/14/2015 5:24 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! but we can not accept you as a manager rank/position. we can not choose someone as the manager, without clear and certain skills or talents.
05/13/2015 2:57 am
Groundsie
3.Application form
*IGN: _Kawel
*Position: Moderator/Builder
*Experience(Optional): Over the past two years I have been building, moderating and owning servers. I recently left a server staff team called 0tx.org as it was extremely corrupt. This server had roughly 50 players on during the day. From this server I know how to deal with all types of people without bribing then with drop party's and items ect. I have been apart of a build team called Galaxy Gaming which was a space like building team. Don't worry I know how to build in other themes as well!
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I am a very loyal and dedicated player who can be on during the northern and Southern Hemisphere times.
*Question(Optional):
05/10/2015 7:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
Add me on skype thomastech3. I'm a developer. I'll send app in skype
05/12/2015 6:57 am
Franz_Kafka
Sorry for late check, I had added you right before.
05/09/2015 10:34 am
Franz_Kafka
bump
05/08/2015 8:21 am
Nathangrad
Developer - Coder Application
IGN: Nathangrad
Position: Coder
Experience: I've got a lot of experience. If you wish for proof of this, please send me a PM and I shall open up one of my test servers to show you a couple of sample plugins I've made for one server. I can't give you the Jar files though simply because I made them for a Server and I never release them publicly.
Is there something that we must know about you?: I have exams for the next month so I won't be able to do much. I can work on the weekends and days that I'm off if needed.
Question: We'll have to discuss payment if accepted.
05/08/2015 6:38 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
flash1110
*IGN: flash1110
*Position: Coder
*Experience(Optional): Coder on 125 player network named Empire. Owned by own server that got around 40 people and earned around $250.
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): Exams at this time, but after that I can dedicate tons of time.
*Question(Optional): How many players do you expect on your server?
05/08/2015 11:10 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! it is truely nice and simple application, so we can accept you easily , to make a answer in your question, We will evolve our server step by step, but basically i am expecting more than 100 players.
05/08/2015 2:17 am
Moosey
*IGN: Turtlent

*Position: Server Manager

*Experience(Optional): I have owned two servers, they were shut down due to lack of money and time. I gained many skills, working as a team, making new ideas and managing it. I have been searching for something new for ages now, I am really into MMORPG, I play WoW and Runescape alot, plus I love medieval times and know plenty about it.

*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I can get nervous when I do something wrong and I leave the server for a while, I try not to do it anymore, but still a minor problem.

*Question(Optional):

Thanks for giving me a chance to apply for this role.
05/08/2015 3:57 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying, as you can know, we can not decide someone as a core member such as Server manager at once, so we need to dicuss, i hope you can give a time to us.
05/13/2015 2:13 am
Moosey
That is fine, If I don't make server manager is there a possibility that I can have a role such as moderator

Thanks
05/08/2015 1:05 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
5gavinator
*IGN: 5gavinator
*Position: Builder
*Experience(Optional): 4-5 years of MC building
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I am Owner of Xtatic Build Team: http://xtaticbuildteam.weebly.com/
*Question(Optional):
05/08/2015 1:23 am
Franz_Kafka
You already applied!
05/06/2015 3:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
typimpdaddy
Name: Tyler
IGN:Blockmichael
Applying for head manger or manger

past Experience: Well I have owned I would say 10 servers in my past many I just stopped paying for due to courrpt staff and suvoiur lag to do bad hosting but I have had 3 servers that succeeded until I sold due to not much time to play and had to save money for something else and that's when I stopped playing minecraft I recently just have joined back into the minecraft world seeking to start some where again to help servers get up and running and want to have a good time im very fare and have a a lot of knowledge when it comes to plugins and such and could help a little right know im trying to learn how to code plugins and create some cool plugins for servers

what I like to do: well I like to fish bmx skate and ride my dirtbikes I currently am starting to race and I love to minecraft and xbox one I ussally play minecraft or xbox about 1-3 hours a day when I played minecraft and xbox which im starting to do that again
How can I benefit the server:with my ideas knowelege and past exprinces I could make the server somthing u enjoy to be on and a friendly and fun time I would want our players to have a good time and at the same time not brake no rules so in overall it be a great server to be on and to just hangout or 'chill' I could help with plugins and advertising if needed and website

If anything I didn't cover let me know
05/07/2015 2:18 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! But we can not decide someone as a core member(such as manager or Head Manager) at once. if you are okey, we want to see your growing , skills, possibility. why don't you work as a Moderator, at this moment?
05/10/2015 7:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
typimpdaddy
ip and skype??
05/06/2015 5:47 am
DaShadowBiscuit
*IGN:DaShadowBiscuit
*Position:head manager or server manager
*Experience(Optional):I have tons of server/staff experienceI will ban griefers/hackers/spammers but not on my own of course. I always ask for permission from the owner or anyone else who has the authority before I act on my own. I am a pretty good builder who can help out the builders as much as I can. I never abuse my power, respect everyone, (unless they dont follow the rules) I am very serious when the situation is serious, I don`t rage, so I am a calm guy(but i noticed some people get mad cause I am so calm ). On top of all that I LOVE to play minecraft and I really want to enjoy the game and let others enjoy the game too, and it really bothers me that there are people who will try to take away that fun minecaft and this server efficiently provides. I will also TRY to advertise but you can notice there are rules about adv on ALOT of servers, but I will try to get more players, I swear. If there is a problem with the perms, I`m your man for that job, I know alot about groupmanager and adding perms. So all in all im just a guy who is passionate about the server and helping it grow and advance in population.
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional):Im a decent builder, I can adapt to any situation well and resolve problems smoothly, i have knowledge of groupmanager.
05/06/2015 8:04 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying, but we cann't decide easily some as a manager rank, so if you can, why don't you work on our server as a moderator? We want to check your friendship, possibility, or something that can not be explained on the application.
05/06/2015 4:28 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
PingPingz
IGN:Electrovaper
*Position:builder
*Experience:working by my self and on friends servers building cool SG maps.
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional):I can spend 3-4 hours week days depends on how I feel and 5-6 hours on the weekends.http://imgur.com/5MEC0us,kYMektr,LWnrqHL,hyfcREA,5INFu4H,Ya1Cp1T,gUU8Zlb,yupe9CR,rop2ueJ,5TvgNJT,wNye07r,rjl8a1S,rIYGb88,ow4jF3e,QD9FMlg,Z49Qazp,F6h87eQ,uKcg0YC,XX4RfOe,vFInxSw,pRJkuoC,WeOOPZG,8MSgQbs,IrKnyZz,2OThPYw,O99mL08,oxl6rL6,1bRCbqe,opDjoRP,FDbf7zc,rW7ueQp,Ko5S6Y2,Yju1qIe,KLbDfYh,DBcGJbn,fNkAOYd,kYLVkPi,QmUdwwP,msEtiaT,8yQvDBb,rZbSjKw,uVZVsvZ,Jphlzdz,fqwAva9,czVT5qe,VEdJyE7,18nsqeK,QEs5ext,1dsNcVf,TEVvBQz,S9XjzAT here are some pics of my builds and sorry for a very long link.
*Question:none
05/06/2015 8:02 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! I will add you my skype soon.
05/05/2015 6:04 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
5gavinator
*IGN: 5gavinator
*Position: Builder
*Experience(Optional):Over 2 years of Build Team Experience and 5 years on minecraft
*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I am dedicated and very hardworking. I have been working with servers for abour 4 years in minecraft now on and off.
*Question(Optional):
05/06/2015 12:14 am
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! i will add you on my skype soon
05/05/2015 1:40 am
Franz_Kafka
bump
05/04/2015 3:13 pm
LaZBoyZ
IGN: LaZBoyZ

Position: Builder

Experience(Optional): I worked with many other experienced builders in the past, such as one of the founders of the building team named "New Heaven". I also worked for my friends server, named Skycreep before he sold it, and it had around 200 players on it every day. I am build mostly in medieval and viking theme, because they are the best one to detail, but I can do basically anything. I like working with other people who can understand the building passion.

Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional): I can be very active on weekends and probably most of the weekdays on the afternoon. I am in the military, so I will probably be on summer training, but I can still be active on weekends. Also, sorry for my bad english, for it isn't being my native language.

I can bring maturity to your server, and I would be very pleased if I could be headbuilder to your server.

Thank you for reading,
LaZBoyZ

P.S : If you need to know anything more, contact me on my skype please. Thank you again.
05/04/2015 11:24 pm
Franz_Kafka
Thanks for applying! before we accept you, I hope i can send few questions. Now I add you on my skype, when you have enough time, please check it!
05/04/2015 12:36 pm
Franz_Kafka
bUmP
05/04/2015 5:50 am
Franz_Kafka
BUMP
05/04/2015 12:12 am
Franz_Kafka
BUMP
05/03/2015 11:20 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
enderaron
-Removed-
05/03/2015 6:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Moderator application

*IGN: FaalkBuilds

*Position: Moderator if possible, but what ever you think suits me, suits me xD

*Experience(Optional): Recently i was Staff/Mod on a famous server called Menoxia (150 players on daily) I Got some nice experience and knowledge about commands and a cool banning method) i decided to quit and find another server to help grow into a big community. I have also ran my own server, it was a success whit 10 players on daily xD, Badly i couldent afford it .-. I have also been staff on many server

[b]*Is there something that we must know about you?(Optional):[color=#00BF00] I Dont accept super trolls on me and i can handle stress up to 90%[/color]

[b]*Question(Optional):[/b] [color=#008000]What is the server IP?[/color]

[b]Thanks for taking your time to read this app -Faalk[/b]
05/03/2015 5:48 am
xKoore
Position for "Head Manager"

• IGN: xKoore

• Skype: Don't give it out for security reasons, PM me for it.

• Position: Head Manager/Server Manager

• Experience: I've been managing Minecraft servers and other community-based servers from different games for three years. I can be very versatile because I can adapt to the style of certain servers while maintaining a impression on the community. Even though I manage or take part in managing servers, I can be active and allocate time and work to your server.

I have knowledge in some coding languages like Java and Lua, so I can be helpful with your plugin needs.

• Is there something that we must know about you?: I can be very active in the weekdays for up to 6 hours if needed.
05/03/2015 5:28 am
Franz_Kafka
BUMP
05/02/2015 6:39 am
OhItsBae
IGN: OhItsBae
Position: Staff
How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: As much as I can!
What can you do for our server and project? : Help out new people, give great ideas and lots more!
What is your own advantage which you can claim?: Being a great leader!
Question: Can I still join the server?
05/02/2015 9:19 am
Franz_Kafka
thanks for spend a time to write application for our project. i am sorry, but we can not accept you, yet. i am sure you have your own talent which is very unique, but i have no confidence that i can make the position which can grow and display your talent. sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome