Recruiting Admins(s) for Leadership team

Lazark's Avatar Lazark11/20/14 2:11 pm
1 emeralds 293 5
11/20/2014 11:25 pm
Lazark's Avatar Lazark
Hi,

I'm Lazark, 17 years old and with over 2 years of minecraft admin experience. I know a lot about servers, but I don't know everything, no one does. That's why I'm looking for people who would join my leadership team. We would treat each other as equals and act as a council for the server. Over time, if the server grows we may add more people to the leadership team.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone who has experience in server management, someone who's very mature and can make decisions under pressure. Someone who gives themselves high standards, and is willing to take criticism and work on those things. I don't need to know if you've been an Admin 20 million times, I just need to know if you have been an Admin. Someone who is around 16+ would be nice, but it's not essential. Someone with passion is really good, if you have any work you can show me like Youtube video's, artwork, achievements put them all in your application as I need to see you have passion and bring something to the table.

If you can code plugins, not just configure since anyone can do that. I would love to know of your skills.

Since this is a creative server, those of you who enjoy your arts, I would like to see a bit of that too.

If you have a large Youtube/Twitch channel, again don't be afraid to write something below.

Requirements:

Must have Skype and an Email.

Your application must be immaculate. Applications with errors may well be ignored.

Not a requirement, but don't be afraid to spend time on your application, you are effectively writing yourself in words. If it's a few lines, then you probably are a bit lazy.

------------------

Best of luck to you all!

-LazarkGaming
Lazark
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2014 11:25 pm
Lazark
Bump
11/20/2014 3:33 pm
Lazark
For me and my server, you probably won't fit in as you seem more of a main stream staff member, a good one though.
So though I won't add you, I highly recommend you find a minigame server and apply there, you sound perfect for those kind of servers.
Good luck though
11/20/2014 3:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Email:doni_austin123@hotmail.co.uk

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)

Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112
11/20/2014 3:21 pm
Lazark
Added to skype.
11/20/2014 2:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheWolfBadger
I don't see any format, so I'll just go with what I have to say. I'd love to be a part of the next big thing. You have made a very professional post, and it seems as if you guys are doing a fantastic job so far. I'd love to pitch in my numerous talents in order to make this server successful. I have a lot of experience as a Java Developer. I'm currently 16, but I'm a freshman in college, with the Computing Sciences as my major. Over the summer, I normally start taking requests for custom plugins, either for free or for money, depending on the request. I have quite a portfolio of public works available for you to check out if you'd like! ( http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/TheWolfB ... t-plugins/ ) I would really like to be a developer, but interacting with players will just keep me much more motivated and concerned with the servers status and growth. Therefore, I would still like to be apart of the senior staff team and still moderate in-game chat, rule-breakers, etc. Working behind the scenes is no problem, but getting to know the community is vital for me as well. I would love moderating the in-game experience, and making sure everyone enjoys playing the server. My Skype is: anthonybasile2
Shoot me a reply here or on a message on Skype if you're interested.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome