Recruiting Builders, Artists and Creative Personas

Carnivore's Avatar Carnivore4/7/17 1:53 pm
2 emeralds 1.5k 38
5/19/2017 9:46 pm
GalacticGamer101's Avatar GalacticGamer101
About
Handful of individuals, artistic minds bound together to form a truly unique Minecraft experience for you and ourselves. We don't compromise, and our philosophy is the key. You want the greatest, and so do we.
We experiment. We create. We share with the world.

Intrigued? Then you've made it to the right place.

Recruitment
We are looking for creative folks to spend their time with us, creating exciting, breathtaking art. We not only build, but also craft the gaming experience.

Here's who we're currently in need of:
  • Builders with experience, open minded and friendly, whom aren't frustrated by difficulties that express themselves in their work.
  • Artists who don't know the word "impossible". Who will not compromise on their design. Someone who sees everything differently.
  • Creative people, who can't wait to share their newest idea with the world and will help us improve and push the boundaries.

Requirements
  • Motivation: we're not looking for slackers or just the usual people. We're into something greater, and we'd love you to join us in our adventure.
  • Passion: it's not the same when it's done without love for what you do. Everything needs a spark to shine, and so is your work.
  • Dedication: there is nothing standing in your way when you're determined, and we wish good luck to people who give up. Because we don't, and you shouldn't too.

Our members should also be able to communicate between each other, and we expect applicants to have one of the following programs:

Please include the following information, and we will reach out to you at the earliest opportunity:
Click to reveal
  • IGN
  • Skype/Discord
  • Timezone

Optional
  • Show us example of your work to impress
  • Share us with your view on how you'd be able to push our projects forward
Carnivore
Level 40 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2017 9:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GalacticGamer101
Hey! My Name Is Galactic (that's my nickname), You Can Find Me on GalacticGamer101 ( IGN ) My Discord Is Also Under GalacticGamer101 with the Discord Tag Of: #9412, I Live In Indonesia And Im Available On Friday's,Saturday's, And Sunday's. Building Has Been One Of The Only Reasons I Play MineCraft, I Love To Build And If It's Not Good Enough For Me It's Not Good Enough For The Other's So i Try My Best In Everything And Yeah! See You Later!!
05/19/2017 4:46 am
Carnivore
Looking for contributors!
We're also looking for graphic designers and UX as of now! Hurry up!
05/14/2017 12:45 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Asmo ProBuilder
YO hi bro !
My name is Adrian
Ign : Dustt31
I am a map maker and a map creator so if you want this team builder for a server i won't come . I have a long experience about 6 years in redstone and command blocks and 4 years in medieval buildings . I made a lot of projects , but i couldn't finish many of them ... sad i know ... !
05/12/2017 7:00 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ear
Discord: Earlobe2#7536
IGN : earlobe2
Timezone: +11 AEST

Hey guys
I'm interested in joining your team, I like doing medium-sized builds like villages, mansions and mazes/minigames. I'm great at working in teams and I've always wanted to do one of those time-lapses you see on Youtube . I have recently stopped managing a build team due to timezones and I think Skyreaver will be even better.

Thanks for reading,
Ear.
05/12/2017 1:11 am
Carnivore
We're still recruiting! Hurry up!
05/04/2017 9:59 pm
ComboCreator
Hey, how is it going? I looked at your website and all the builds you guys have created and it seems like something I would really be interested in. I'm just coming back to minecraft after taking a break for about a year and with a lot of experience with building during the beta and onwards I would really love to get back into it and work with a team. I am passionate about my work and I although my schedule is busy I would definitely be dedicated to working on the projects at hand. Let me know how I could be of use to your team..

Discord: Adam#5072
05/03/2017 5:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
SkellyRose
Hello!!! My IGN is RoksoArt and i would like to join the team and help with all my artistic skills. I've been looking for a team for about 2 months now a all the teams i applied to told me that my build are too much colourful . I love art in my real life and the minecraft world, it makes me very happy when i'm sad. I want to show people that building is an amazing thing in minecraft not just pvp. If you want to see some of my builds:
http://imgur.com/a/O1LXg
Skype = RoksoArt
Discord=Rokso#8587
Time Zone = GMT
05/03/2017 12:30 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Omardegante
Hey guys! Let me introduce myself.
My name is Omardegante also on MC. I'm 18 years old.I'm a modern builder and I dedicate a lot on every build I do. Hope I can join the team. I'm open minded and like to build something different. What else can I do to join?
05/03/2017 9:35 am
Carnivore
You can start by including contact information so we can contact you as soon as we possibly can. Discord tag or Skype would suit the best.
04/30/2017 4:42 pm
Carnivore
Bump
04/27/2017 2:09 am
Jd That Me
IGN: JdTheMaker

Discord: Jd The Maker #6193

Timezone GMT +8

I'm Jd, been building for awhile now. I've join few build teams and I would be glad to join yours.
Builds: http://imgur.com/a/2oyBw
http://imgur.com/a/6SPyI
04/25/2017 7:57 am
MageofHearts
IGN
MageofHearts

Skype/Discord
MageofHearts #5547

Timezone
GMT

Hello my name is MageofHearts but people call me Mage. I'm the type of person who likes do do the same thing again and again so I enjoy making large structures and can follow designs and layouts very well! I'd be very interested in joining this group!
04/25/2017 3:16 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/21/2017 12:57 pm
Carnivore
We're still recruiting! Don't be afraid to submit your application!
04/19/2017 11:49 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/18/2017 6:10 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/17/2017 4:46 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/16/2017 12:15 am
Carnivore
Heads up:
We've contacted all applicants and provided the required information to begin our collaboration or the opposite.
04/15/2017 3:41 pm
someo_nex
IGN: Organized_ChaosS
Skype/Discord skype: minecraftboy59
Timezone: UTC+1:00
I would show you a giant mansion i once did..but the screenshots are gone and the server is also gone so that's a bummer... yeah..
04/15/2017 1:42 pm
Carnivore
Bump
04/14/2017 2:38 pm
Carnivore
Bump
04/13/2017 8:05 pm
crizcult
crizcult
experienced builder
enjoy minecraft and have done many things my friends thought were impossible
very very happy all the time
04/13/2017 6:36 pm
Rin the Weird Guy
Hi I am BlackCat___
My Skype is: dbear808
I also have a Discord but i don't use it often. I've play Minecraft for 3 Years. I've been apart of 2 other build teams. I am very calm. I like to build fantasy type kind of builds. For example a Castle. I also draw my own Builds before i start. I don't Fight often with people. I'm a good listener and a leader. I am 14 years old. I also would love if i could join the build team because i am very passionate about Builds with teams.
04/13/2017 9:56 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/12/2017 7:23 pm
_DeathByCreeper_
Hi, my name is Jacob, formerly known as _DeathByCreeper_ (IGN).. I've been looking for a build team that fluctuates in teamwork and coherence... Just as Frida and Julis said, it absolutely frustrates me when a build team is uncoordinated, doesn't work as a team etc... I am fairly good at Teraforming, I'm alright at medieval styled building, I have some experience with modern styled builds and I am fully capable, willing and determined to adapt and learn other build styles.

The reasons for why I want to join your build team are that I absolutely love building, I can help motivate and inspire people, give them new ideas, help tweak their old ones and even give them a new perspective. I can bring a variety of skills to the team, and I know I'm not the best builder, but I do know I would be able to contribute a fair amount.

Sadly I do not have any examples of my builds as I just got a new computer, but I would be glad to do some quick builds to provide an idea of my skill

IGN- _DeathByCreeper_ or Jacob White (I'm not too sure)
Skype- AbovePenguin603
Timezone- UTC-05:00
04/12/2017 1:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
AdrizzPlays
IGN:AdrizzPlays
Skype/Discord : AdrizzPlays#2561
Timezone: (UTC +1) Oslo, Stockholm, Roma
04/12/2017 9:34 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/11/2017 1:45 pm
Carnivore
Bump
04/11/2017 7:37 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Cippe
Hi!

IGN; Cippe
Discord; Cippe#8984
TimeZone; GMT+1
I've built a bit before, looking to become a builder
I've played mc for a while, never been on a team, but I'm friendly, I cooperate pretty good, I'm 17 years old and never fight with others ever, I don't troll, I do my work. I have done some solo building. http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/christian97/library/
04/11/2017 4:44 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/10/2017 12:37 pm
DubstepIsOld
IGN: DarkKnight2552
Discord: DarkKnight#5949
TimeZone: GMT +2:00
I would like to apply to be a builder. I have 4 years of experience. I'm specialized in Medieval but I can build a lot more different styles.
I'm not very good at Steampunk and TerraForming.
04/10/2017 4:51 am
fudgecakeking
IGN: 2op4stfudge
•Skype/Discord: fudgecakeking#1271
•Timezone: gmt +01:00
I would like to help with creative/build (not the best builder but can help out) I am not very good at art work, however I am very creative so I can come up with ideas.
04/09/2017 2:08 pm
Carnivore
Bump
04/09/2017 8:06 am
Surk_
Howdy,
My name is Julijs also known as Surk, Like Frida, i have been frustrated with people who do not corporate and work as a team, I've been trying to find a build team and was thinking of starting my own.
Reasons for me joining a build team is because i would like to motivate other players who see my builds and broaden their minds across different types of builds.
I am a friendly character overall and I LOVE building medieval structures taking the fact i grew up in a medieval style village and city/
Hopefully i can help you with anything and maybe even do a major build together sometime!
My Discord is: Surk - Juliz#9695
Or add me on Skype: Julijs.xz
04/09/2017 6:17 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/08/2017 6:47 am
Carnivore
Bump
04/07/2017 6:13 pm
FridaAgnes
Hello there! My name Is Frida also known as FridaAgnes (IGN) i've been looking for a team to join in quite a while now. I've had trouble finding one because none of them like "fit" me, but when i saw your post here ithought it was perfect! So here i am.
You can find me on Discord also under the same username, FridaAgnes with the digits #9867, and my timezone is UTC+01:00. I live in Denmark and speak danish everyday, but i can also speak english, so there won't be trouble communicating if so.

Well, hope to hear from you, Frida (:
04/07/2017 6:05 pm
Carnivore
Update:
We've upped a server for this sole purpose. Accepted applicants will receive login info and permission respectively. This also applies to all current live projects we're currently working on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome