Recruiting a colourful variety of talents for new RP server

TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda7/28/15 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 133 2
8/1/2015 12:02 pm
TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda
Hello, let me introduce myself and my idea. I am Luke, formerly known as TheCrazyPanda on the popular website we are currently on, PlanetMinecraft. I figured I'd need a lot of depth within teams, especially to create a unique, organic and fun roleplay server that blows your mind away. A bring to you, my server, Realm of Crusaders. {We will probably figure a new name after we have considered the structure for our lore}

I need teams. A team of player moderators, who ingame will help moderate, and the main product they provide to the team, as a collective effort, is their ability to moderate roleplay and to an extent, moderate everything else.

Another team that we will be requiring is a lore team, people with creative writing skills, who will submerge the player into the world, the people around them, the history of the world and everything inbetween. You would need to consider everything, from gods, to races, to houses, to metals, to years, to time, to whatever else.

And the most important thing is that we will need a build team. A build team which will consists of architects, in varying uses, from terraforming to structural building, to plotting. We will also need someone who is good with an external program called WorldPainter to create a world which is something spectacular.

I hope you consider joining me, and if you do, please contact me on PMC or preferably over skype, with my skype being 'hellcraftluke'.

Thanks a lot, and together, as a collective group of individuals banding together, I hope we can create the future of roleplay.
TheCrazyPanda
Level 12 : Journeyman Network