Recruiting Experienced Builders (Naruto)

kunaiknife452's Avatar kunaiknife4526/30/16 1:09 pm
6/30/2016 2:08 pm
razorbill's Avatar razorbill
My Naruto Server is recruiting experienced builders who Know the style, are active(you will have to be active to keep your position unless us owners make an exception), and make good quality builds! If you work often, you may get a Character, and/or a staff rank on the server, (mod/admin etc) depending on how much you help. I will msg the IP of the server to accepted applicants.

PS: It is a good idea to provide a screenshot of a Naruto build you made in the past if you can

Note:people who get the position will not be getting paid, only ranks and other in game privileges.
kunaiknife452
Level 1 : New Miner