[Recruiting[ Firework, Banner Designers - Builders & Writers

Hegemony's Avatar Hegemony6/13/16 7:46 pm
6/28/2016 8:10 am
Hegemony's Avatar Hegemony

The Hegemony development team proudly presents:
A realistic, historically inspired MMORPG set in Renaissance Europe featuring an immersive questline, custom items, custom recipes and crafting levels, unique NPCs and many unique features delivered using 100% custom plugins.

More information: http://hegemony.xyz

More Images
Click to reveal

Hegemony is a server being developed that is set in a world that is parallel to the tumultuous 16th - 17th century period of continental Europe. We aim to deliver content of the highest quality and only to use custom plugins created by our inhouse development team. Hegemony is a unique server that encompasses but is not limited to the following features: Adventure, Economy, PvP, Factions, Building and Roleplay.

Features Include (No Client Modifications - All Server Sided):

- Completely Handcrafted Game World
- Custom Items (over 30,000 items)
- Custom Recipes (over 10,000 recipes)
- Professions (Crafting Skills)
- Pickpocketing
- Custom Weapons/Armours
- NPCs with Immersive Dialogue
- Immersive Questline
- Epic Server Lore / Storyline
- Tournaments
- Unique Factions 'Hegemony'
- 'Living' World
- Custom Mobs
- Instances / Dungeons

Banner/Firework Application (Not 2D Banners, but Minecraft ingame banner patterns)
Click to reveal
1. Minecraft Name:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time zone:
5. How much time can you dedicate to designing?:
6. What can you do to help us?:
7. Tell us about your experience:

Builder Application
Click to reveal
1. Minecraft Name:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time zone:
5. How much time can you dedicate to building?:
8. Examples of work:
9. What are: depth, scale and detail?:

Writer Application
Click to reveal
1. Minecraft Name:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time zone:
5. How much time can you dedicate to writing?:
8. Examples of work:
Hegemony
Level 38 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2016 8:10 am
Hegemony
bump
06/25/2016 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dtromax
1. Minecraft Name: Dtromax
2. Skype: N/A(If really absouletly need one I can try, but skype has never worked for me)
3. Age:13
4. Time zone: Eastern
5. How much time can you dedicate to writing?: HOURS( for the next 2 months)
6. What can you do to help us?: Writing( Plotlines, just general writing) Some building
7. Tell us about your experience: Wrote a 10 page essasy for school about a character (Rohan) sent to kill the falsum vitae(fake life in english) who lives in the catacombs of Paris a few years after the Declaration was signed. He has to travel from Boston to Paris encountering beast. I wanna make this short but when he gets there Falvit(short version) tells him his whole life was a lie and Falvit tantalizes Rohan to repeat the cycle over and over again with slight changes eventually forming into our world today. Might not make sense but read the whole thing to make sense.
8. Examples of work: No proof since this was done on Office 365 and the school has something to prevent it to be shared with anyone else that is not part of the school district.
06/25/2016 7:35 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/24/2016 11:12 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/23/2016 8:27 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/22/2016 11:24 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/21/2016 8:31 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/20/2016 5:44 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/18/2016 6:17 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/17/2016 6:48 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Blakest
Great I am getting my computer fixed today so it should be up and running by tomorrow.
06/17/2016 6:26 pm
Hegemony
I added on Skype, get your skype fixed asap.
06/16/2016 8:12 pm
Blakest
btw way my Skype is down for so just PM me for contact of now.
06/16/2016 4:55 pm
Hegemony
bump
06/16/2016 10:04 am
Blakest
Oh that's even easier than I thought. I was thinking gimp or photoshop created banners. So I can definitely work with that if you continue to tell me what you would like
06/15/2016 11:55 pm
Hegemony
Making Banners and Fireworks is really simple btw, you just need good taste, it uses existing tools like firework maker and the banner designer on PMC
06/15/2016 10:44 pm
Hegemony
@Kreyton contactedo n Skype
@Blakest do you have more skin examples and do you know how to make 3D models?
06/15/2016 10:59 pm
Blakest
Other than the 11 skins I have made so far no. The textures I have made for the mod are here though:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/59o2xk3h8khgu5x/AADFJKwF1kMt-aIU-pTVx8Coa?dl=0

No, I don't not have experience in 3D modeling but I am looking into learning it soon. I already know 3D modeling for skinning though so banners and fire works shouldn't me too much of a challenge.

So no and no but I can figure it out if you need it.
06/15/2016 1:27 am
Blakest
1. Minecraft Name:Blakest
2. Skype:BlakestGaming or Ethan Glenn-Reller
3. Age:12(13 in about a week)
4. Time zone:PST
5. How much time can you dedicate to designing?:Anything from 30 minutes-2 hours max per day.
6. What can you do to help us?:I can design unique and custom banners and fireworks for your server, I do not know how to make custom firework shapes but I can learn to if you would like. I can replicate almost any style with a reference as well as improvise new ones. Because of this I can easily design banners for towns or factions. I can act as a leader in texturing or a follower as I don't mind taking orders but can give them if needed.
7. Tell us about your experience:I am a aspiring texturer and artist. I have quite a lot of experience in texturing including work on skinning, mods, maps, and texture packs. Most of my work is in my skinning on my account but I have much more experience from my old account, TNTCreeperinc.
8.Examples of Work (Just Because) The mod I am texturing for http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/better-weaponry-mod-010-rpg-handgun-assault-rifle/
My Unreleased Texture pack Dropbox folder:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9axjo1rene0b56z/AAAXqhKHgfjhufmjUs8fJIXla?dl=0
06/14/2016 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KreytonMC
1. Minecraft Name: KreytonMC
2. Skype: live:chickenmynoodles@gmail.com, if that doesn't work just look up KreytonMC
3. Age: 19
4. Time zone: Central
5. How much time can you dedicate to writing?: Mostly everyday.
6. What can you do to help us?: I can create, and write elaborate backstories, quests, books, and dialogue. I can even add Easter eggs into the mix as well. I can make whole questlines, side quests, create individual items, unique items, and cool names. I love adding mystery into games and giving the players something to explore. I am very creative and can easily add contrast into the game. I can single handedly make a whole questline by myself if needed to. I can create DNC (Donatable Content) questlines if the server has them, main questlines, and separate questlines. Nothing is out of my reach.
7. Tell us about your experience: I am worked with writing very much. I was a writer for an Elder Scrolls Server that never made it quite off the ground, but that is where I got most of my experience. I was with it for about a year and while most the the content I made was pre-made in the elder scrolls games and I just followed it, I also added my own touches. I made my own side quests and made one entire quest line that was not in the game. I have also worked with a small game development group that made small indie games, and I was a writer for them. I am not sure what they are doing right now, or even if they still exist, as that was a long time ago. But I made several quests, wrote several books, and created many unique items for the games they developed.
8. Examples of work: Here is a backstory for a Great War I wrote for a video game I had planned on making but never did. I copied the old file into a new document. All of this was made by me with no https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_nCWqWK18NgXtFDGf9OAoiNwzoiZ9-V8aIPDS3aVkaA
06/14/2016 8:44 pm
Hegemony
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome