Recruiting for my Massive Server build!

w1zardofozz's Avatar w1zardofozz2/22/14 7:18 pm
1 emeralds 134 1
7/24/2014 7:59 am
twinightcreep0's Avatar twinightcreep0
Hey guys, I'm in the process of building a very big server and I'm really going to need help. For now it's just been my friend and I but with how many things we have going on it 'll take a really long time to get it off the ground. So I'm here to ask for a few people who could help us do some things like set up Sign shops, Help us with CustomNPC quests, Build certain areas in the spawn, ya know, stuff like that. We've gotten a good area built already but there are some more areas in the spawn I want to see. I'm the owner btw.

The current mods and plugins I've got installed are"

Mods:
GalactiCraft
BuildCraft
CustomNPCs
Galaxy Warfare
ModularPowersuits
More Things
Sync
& Many More!!!

Plugins:
Warps
Signshop
Iconomy
Vault
& Many More!

Along with factions and such we are going to have a minigame area for those who just want to take some time to relax in their hard life of building their faction stuff. I'm going to be installing more mods and A LOT more mods and plugins as well as minigames as the server progresses but for now I just need people to help us get it off the ground faster.

Thanks guys!

If you want to help out then just comment in here and I'll PM you all the stuff you'll need to get started.
w1zardofozz
Level 1 : New Miner