Recruiting for YouTube SMP (Flip Gaming)

HeyItsHodder's Avatar HeyItsHodder7/2/15 11:36 pm
1 emeralds 356 5
7/10/2015 8:03 pm
HudsonGamingYT's Avatar HudsonGamingYT
Flip Gaming is a 100% vanilla white-listed SMP server which was formerly known as MindFlip founded in June 2012. The name was changed in February of 2014 that also came with the start of our 4th season. We all began as very new and small YouTubers who wanted to form a mature and personable group to grow as a community. We have successfully done this over the last 4 years together and have become a very close and involved community where many friendships have been built and more are always ready to be formed. The goal of Flip Gaming as a whole is to bring gamers from all different communities and gaming genres into one amazing community. As this is the Minecraft Forums we are recruiting all Minecraft YouTubers (Minecraft does not have to be the only game you upload) we are also looking for fun members to join us...you dont even have to record at all. There is no age restriction but we are looking for YouTubers/Streamers that have a strong potential to grow and act in a mature manor. Make sure to read all the information below before applying and check out the pictures of some of the things past and present members have built on our server.

Application:
IGN:
YouTube Channel (Provide a link):
Twitch Profile(Only if you stream):
Example Video (Show off your best work. Twitch or Youtube):
Why do you want to be part of Flip Gaming:
Favorite Flippers (if you dont or havent watched us check out our channels below):
Have you been part of a server before (If yes, what is the reason you are no longer part of it?

Server Information
Click to reveal
Gamemode: Survival
Plugins: None
Difficulty: Hard
PvP: On (Refer to Rules)
Spawn Monsters: True
Spawn Animals: True
Nether: True
White-list: True
Max Players: 24
Server Availability: 24/7 (only down for maintenance)

Server Rules
Click to reveal
No greifing
No Harassment
No random killing (unless consented to by both persons...therefore no longer being random killing )
Don't ask to be Oped (We select Ops when we feel a new one is needed)
No client mods (Exceptions: OptiFine and Rei's Minimap)

FAQ
Click to reveal
Q: Can you whitelist a friend for me?
A: No, They can APPLY and if accepted they will be whitelisted but we do not accept people because they are your friends unless we are friends with them as well.

Q: What commands can I do?
A: /me, /tell

Q: Will I ever be reconsidered if I do not get accepted?
A: Yes, as long as you fulfilled the requirements in the APPLICATION you can be reconsidered in the future.

Q: Who are the Ops?
A: JTP93, Epiclizard96, StaticGripped, and LittleBuddy524

Q: Can I be on the server and not record?
A: YES! we are looking for people to record on the server and just plain old good people. If you do record GREAT! but it wont make or break the decision.

Q: Ages we are looking for?
A: No specific age because maturity doesn't necessarily coincide with ages(if you don't demonstrate it you will be kicked)

Q: Does sub-count INFLUENCE acceptance?
A: No, if you look at some of the members they have less than 100 subscribers

Q: Can I be OP?
A: NO, we pick people that we trust and know will not abuse the power.

Q: Where can hate mail be sent?
A: Message Kaininjaz on his youtube channel via messages only.

Q: When and where will I hear if I was accepted.
A: You will hear as soon as we accept you we will message you on YouTube, through these minecraft forums and on .Any further questions can be sent to me via a message on YouTube and I will reply as soon as possible.

Flip Gaming community and friends
HeyItsHodder
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2015 8:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
HudsonGamingYT
Application:
IGN: HudsonGamingYT
Country/Timezone: Australia (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yes
YouTube Channel (Provide a link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbr3CINcZuYpbXMZSUhbag
Twitch Profile(Only if you stream): I haveone but i dont stream
Example Video (Show off your best work. Twitch or Youtube): I couldnt choose lol [yt]SQvRouKg5ok[/yt]
Why do you want to be part of Flip Gaming: Because i want to grow my fan base and i think this may be the answer!
Favorite Flippers (if you dont or havent watched us check out our channels below): StaticGripped
Have you been part of a server before (If yes, what is the reason you are no longer part of it?): No, unless your talking about staff
07/10/2015 7:44 pm
WowsGamingYT
IGN: Wow89
Country/Timezone: America eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: yes
YouTube Channel (Provide a link): https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVTD8GzN5TsbEsZCUGOFcVw
Twitch Profile(Only if you stream):
Example Video (Show off your best work. Twitch or Youtube):
Why do you want to be part of Flip Gaming: Want to be more involved in the minecraft community! Want to grow and help people grow on youtube
Favorite Flippers (if you dont or havent watched us check out our channels below):
Have you been part of a server before (If yes, what is the reason you are no longer part of it? No
07/09/2015 9:11 am
JaxTheKing
IGN: JaxTheKingYT
Age: 12 (I am mature, and like you said, maturity doesn't always coincide with age)
Country/Timezone: EST
YouTube Channel (Provide a link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1LyOj ... GS0OHm6vQg
Twitch Profile(Only if you stream): I don't stream
Example Video (Show off your best work. Twitch or Youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzswwaRCwU4
Why do you want to be part of Flip Gaming: I have been looking for an SMP to record on with a good community full of Youtubers for as long as I can remember.
Favorite Flippers (if you dont or havent watched us check out our channels below): LittleBuddy Kappa
Have you been part of a server before (If yes, what is the reason you are no longer part of it?: Yes, I have been, I left because the admins were constantly restarting the server and cheating items in.
07/07/2015 3:36 pm
Level 43 : Master Elf
superangelika
07/03/2015 10:24 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
delwoodzzz
Application!
IGN: delwood_
Country/Timezone: Northern Ireland, GMT
Skype: delwood - cartoon avatar (can add you if you can't find me)
YouTube Channel (Provide a link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ocGF ... j7-QkW9nMw
Twitch Profile(Only if you stream): I used to stream, but lately, inactive followers, and bad community, was always getting abuse etc - Nearly at k ( Don't stream no more)
Example Video (Show off your best work. Twitch or Youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaDoZMhGwE - Its a new channel, But I PROMISE, if accepted, I'll upload regularly
Why do you want to be part of Flip Gaming: I would like to be apart of Flip Gaming for the following reasons:
- to meet new friends, and join a group of people who I like, and can trust.
-To have fun, and record daily, meet new friends with similar things
-To record videos, and have fun, and make a new series for my channel

LittleBuddy
StaticGripped
everyone lol

Have you been part of a server before (If yes, what is the reason you are no longer part of it? Yes, i have been, I was part of an SMP ( forgot the name), for about 2 months. I started noticing little changes here and there, they became more rude, and ignorant, and I didnt feel good being around that atmosphere, then one day, the owner went mental at people ( I wasnt there), closed the SMP, and then he went and started a CSGO team lol. I don't know where he is now.

Quick question: Is the 5zig mod allowed, its a mod for armour hud, server ip, and ping etc, IT DOES NOT give ANY advantages over players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome