Recruiting Graphic Artists

Coolpick's Avatar Coolpick10/13/15 5:24 am
10/13/2015 5:09 pm
Coolpick's Avatar Coolpick
Hey everyone,

My website is under re-construction and re-branding. I am currently looking for a small team (1-4 people) to create some artwork for the website. I've arranged some basic categories below. If you feel like you may be a good fit for any of the below categories, either reply here, PM me, or email my personal email: admin@crowgaming.org

~Nick

1. Logo design
Although the website has been around for 5+ years, we've never had a true logo.

2. Staff members
We rarely change administration and moderation teams. Some people get added, but it's extremely rare that someone leaves. We need a cartoony-styled artist to draw portraits of player's minecraft characters, as if they were more human. Example: http://i.imgur.com/zluZgi5.png

Each member (3-5 people total) will require their own image as stated above, but posed differently to be assembled (and I know this is a terrible example) like this: http://bit.ly/1OyMXzf

3. Website theming
Let's keep this to the point. If you know your way around photoshop and css/html, this is for you. This type of work will keep everything matching, from blogs, to forums, to photo galleries, you'll be able to cover it all. If you're familiar with photoshop, but not css/html, but you'd like to learn, I'm willing to give one-on-one lessons on how to read and write the basics in both languages.

4. Everything else
If you don't feel like you have the skills to do the first two, or find that your artistic abilities are best doing something completely different, this is for you. We're not talking about odd jobs, we're talking about award icons, custom emoticons, resource pack management, rank plates for the forums, overlays for our Twitch streamers, video icons for our Youtube video creators, and even website banners.
Coolpick
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder