Recruiting members for a mindcrack like SMP

bobbyboost100's Avatar bobbyboost1005/20/15 1:03 am
1 emeralds 274 6
6/11/2015 3:20 pm
crazyhobo45's Avatar crazyhobo45
Hello every one,
I'm looking for some new people who can record and play minecraft as well as other games. It will be a survival server of which follows a democracy. We build suggestions as well as our own projects, there are prank wars and we would like to build a strong community relationship. It will be a free for all how ever you can have allies, we would like to keep PVP to a minimum as well. BE SURE TO LEAVE A SIGN AFTER YOU PRANK!

Rules
1. In the pranks leave items alone as well as no TNT or LAVA, if blocks are destroyed put in a near by chest
2. No lying
3. No secrets
4. No hacks or cheats
5. No drama causing

Here's the application!

1. IGN
2. YouTube
3. Is your channel active?
4. Why do you want to join?
5. Tell us about yourself
6. Skype
7. Do you have any past experience with vanilla servers?
8. How active would you be?
9. Would you also do other games/conversations with other members?
10. How well do you work with others be it in a small partnership or full group?
bobbyboost100
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2015 3:20 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
crazyhobo45
1. IGN - AsianJoe20
2. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiVirusGamingHD
3. Is your channel active? - For a while it wasn't, but I am bringing it back.
4. Why do you want to join? - This sounds like a great opportunity to play with other youtubers.
5. Tell us about yourself - I am a 15 year old Asian that loves to play minecraft. I took a break from gaming and youtube for a while, but I decided to continue my channel.
6. Skype - MultiVirusGaming
7. Do you have any past experience with vanilla servers?- I have hosted as well as played on numerous vanilla servers.
8. How active would you be? - I would be online everyday.
9. Would you also do other games/conversations with other members? - Sure!
10. How well do you work with others be it in a small partnership or full group? - I work well with others, as I have done it before numerous times.
05/27/2015 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Abnormal_Gnome
1. IGN: Abnormal_Gnome
2. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMbQg ... irivTkLwIg
3. Is your channel active?: Yes i just started to record due to Finally having good equipment
4. Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good community to help me with recording i find that when i watch videos its better when there are more people recording.
5. Tell us about yourself: I'm 23/f I live in DE, I'm fun and outgoing and i just like to have a good time, I'm also dedicated.
6. Skype: AbnormalGnome
7. Do you have any past experience with vanilla servers?: yes i haven't been on may with a good community
8. How active would you be? Very active this is something I'm very serious about.
9. Would you also do other games/conversations with other members?: absolutely
10. How well do you work with others be it in a small partnership or full group? I work well with others, I actually prefer to work with others then by myself
05/20/2015 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
R3TriXx
1. IGN R3TriXx
2. YouTube R3TriXx https://www.youtube.com/user/R3TriXx
3. Is your channel active? It wiil be once i start this SMP server (well if i join) because i really didnt have anything to record and record with but now i do
4. Why do you want to join? i want to start playing mc again but on a smp server because my other one the host was going through hard times and was running out of money
5. Tell us about yourself i like to build and do redstone stuff sometimes and playing with a community on a server
6. Skype r3trixx5
7. Do you have any past experience with vanilla servers? yes (and never been kicked or banned out of one)
8. How active would you be? as much as i could get on and since school is almost over i should get on a lot, unless i have a family thing but i should get on at least 2 or more hours a day
9. Would you also do other games/conversations with other members? yes
10. How well do you work with others be it in a small partnership or full group? very well
05/21/2015 4:22 pm
bobbyboost100
Added for interview!
05/20/2015 7:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sjdduieh
1. IGN: jppeer123/TheSteamPunkGamer
2. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrC5wR ... TC_nv0kwPA
3. Is your channel active? yes!
4. Why do you want to join? because i want to be part of a group of more youtubers/be more active with more ppl and i want to grow my channel!
5. Tell us about yourself: I'm 12 years old, i live in the Netherlands and play minecraft
6. Skype: jppeer123-jp
7. Do you have any past experience with vanilla servers? yes
8. How active would you be? minimal.... 5 hours a week
9. Would you also do other games/conversations with other members? yup
10. How well do you work with others be it in a small partnership or full group? i like to get together with other ppl ;D
05/20/2015 4:38 pm
bobbyboost100
Added for interview!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome