[CometCraft] [hub server] RECRUITING MODS

Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al10/30/14 5:43 pm
11/16/2014 5:03 am
Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al
CometCraft is officially recruiting 2 mods and 1 helper, more detail below.

you can now apply for helper or mod at CometCraft. me and my admin friend sowhart (in the picture above) are going to choose out of all your amazing apps just 3 people to be either mod or helper. application format below, please read it and answer all of the questions:

Click to reveal
ign:

1:What qualities, assets, knowledge or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff?:
2:Why are you applying for said Position in Staff?:
3:Are you currently Staff on another server outside of CometCraft,
are you Applying for Staff on another server besides CometCraft?
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers?:

3:If you were in a situation you are not suited\capable to solving\fixing\resolving\handling what would you Do?:
4:How many hours on average can you be on per day? (do not lie):
5:Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat and the CometCraft website?:
6:Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers.:gnoring it.
7:What languages besides English do you speak if any?:8:Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?:
Smooth_Al
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2014 5:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
G0sick
Minecraft Username: Irapepickles - Don't mind the name, the account was passed down from my brother.

Your age: 22

Timezone : U.S. Central Time

What qualities or reasons should you be accepted into this staff position: I am currently working part time at day-care in order to pay for college expenses. With this job, I have gained experience in dealing with problems of all sorts. I am able to quickly and fairly resolve problems and disagreements with a cool-head. I have had a great deal of experience in the past, and treat others equally, whether they are my superiors or ordinary players. I am a very easy going person, and am always up for helping others, or answer any questions to take the burden off of my fellow staff.

Are you currently staff outside of CometCraft: As of now, I am applying for multiple servers. This server is currently my priority, however I do have alternatives if denied. I prefer to only work on one server at a time, so my attention will be focused to your cause.

If you were in a situation you could not resolve, what would you do My first course of action would be to gather any and all info I am able to. If it were cheat related, this would mean video evidence, screen shots, and immediately reporting it to my superiors. I would serve any punishment needed, with no hesitation, friend or new-comer. I would also make sure to keep other players calm if uneasiness from the situation arises.

How many hours can you devote per day: As I previously said, I do attend college. With this in mind, I am usually available 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. during weekdays, and 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. weekends. This can sometimes change during finals or excessive homework. (I'm sure you understand)

Will you be able to watch both the server and website: While playing Minecraft, or other games, I almost always have my browser open. This being the case, I can easy moderate both the server activity and forum activity, and help in any way I can on both sources.

Software or devices to record: I have screenshot capability, a recording device, sound recording, as well as built in chat logging. With this, I will be able to catch any foul play I come across.

Languages: Currently I speak fluent English, minimal Spanish, and moderate Japanese and Mandarin. I was born in Japan, but moved to America when I was 2. Since then I have picked up some of my parent's habits of speaking Japanese, Mandarin, and Kanji, but my skills in them are not to be relied upon.

Skype: I do currently have a Skype, but no Microphone, headset, or Video Camera. I have no intention of purchasing any of these on my budget, so if this impedes, please tell me. My Skype is Irapepickles
11/16/2014 5:03 am
Smooth_Al
accepted as a helper, you can progress to mod, admin etc come see us on http://cometcraft-network.enjin.com/home
11/03/2014 11:51 am
Smooth_Al
11/03/2014 1:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
bumpwghfjfgyu kfjew fgiew 7tf
i like ponies
11/02/2014 3:51 am
Smooth_Al
lol thanks pookie
11/01/2014 1:43 pm
PookieSK
Free Bump :3
10/31/2014 8:52 am
Smooth_Al
ok
10/31/2014 7:11 am
Smooth_Al
B.U.M.P
10/31/2014 3:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TacticalYeti
ign: TacticalYeti
Timezone: Eastern EU (2+ UK)

1:What qualities, assets, knowledge or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff?: i am great at commands, have good logic, get along well with others and enjoy helping people.
2:Why are applying for said Position in Staff?: i need some stuff to do :/ get back into minecraft, make some friends?
3:Are you currently Staff on another server outside of CometCraft, im staff on a garrys mod server 30+ people on usually.
are you Applying for Staff on another server besides the vortex network? im applying for part time builder on another server... but im not sure if thats working out.;;
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your timee between servers?: prolly more here, like i said the other server is a part time
3:If you were in a situation you are not suited\capable to solving\fixing\resolving\handling what would you Do?: Bring it up chain of command
4:How many hours on average can you be on per day? (do not lie): Too Many like 2-3 on weekdays more on the weekends though
5:Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat and the CometCraft website?: yep, i can be a forum mod if thats allowed too
6:Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers.:gnoring it. well, yes i do. but the thing is usually the admin has the final word.
7:What languages besides English do you speak if any?: English is my native language, addition to that i know some spanish, and am fluent in Latvian, as well as dovah... just saying....
8:Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?: Umm... i play in a semi pro jazz band, even though im only 15. I play an assortment of games, and i like to learn new skill sets
10/31/2014 4:50 am
Smooth_Al
sounds good. when you said about the admin gets the last word, they do but if you can get evidence then post a ban report it much easier for admins to just go through those and ban he people that are doing things against the rules. Ill let a few more apps role in then ill either acceptor deny this. thanks !
10/31/2014 8:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TacticalYeti
sounds good ill check back when i can, but if you need to get a hold of me you can contact me on steam.
my username is KillSwitch
10/31/2014 2:30 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
MOD APP

ign: darcy646
Timezone: UTC+12:00

1:What qualities, assets, knowledge or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff?: I have many qualities, such as Matureness,Seriousness,Thoughtfulness,Kindness and many others! I have knowledge of being staff many servers... I just would love to help out this network i know commands like /warn and /kick and many others!
2:Why are applying for said Position in Staff?: Because i love helping out servers!
3:Are you currently Staff on another server outside of CometCraft,
are you Applying for Staff on another server besides the vortex network?
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers?:
Yes I am, Yes Again, I would put time frames on each one.
3:If you were in a situation you are not suited\capable to solving\fixing\resolving\handling what would you Do?: Contact Admins Or Owner
4:How many hours on average can you be on per day? (do not lie): 1-2
5:Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat and the CometCraft website?: Yes!
6:Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers:. Quicktime Player
7:What languages besides English do you speak if any?: Just English But Google Translate can do many
8:Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?: Nothing At All!
10/31/2014 3:56 am
Smooth_Al
denied, but not because you aren't a good person. just because I need some lower staff to be on atleast half of each day moderating chat. because members can create ban reports, but it is much easier to have mods and helpers giving warnings and helping people. thanks anyway though ! from elise.
10/31/2014 2:19 am
PookieSK
All applications are welcome!
10/30/2014 10:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
This sounds quite interesting, I'll think about applying
10/31/2014 3:30 am
Smooth_Al
cool, ill think about accepting