RECRUITING SERVER TEAM | ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE!

TheGamesHawk2001's Avatar TheGamesHawk200111/27/14 12:03 pm
11/28/2014 11:47 am
Kash_Coins's Avatar Kash_Coins
Hello everyone on PMC,

This message is about recruiting a server team to own a very successful minecraft server. The name I have in mind for the server is currently MineChill but the staff can discuss this. This server I will be creating IS going to be a very successful server. I will achieve this by taking amazing staff, YouTubers, builders on board on this epic adventure. It will be an OP prison server with a lot of custom plugins, epic builds and a great community! I will cover all of the costs and once we start receiving donations, I will pay you all for all the work you have done. The staff I will be recruiting today are as follows:

I will be recruiting advanced Admins, System Administrators who excel in providing useful information about our server’s software, Experienced Developers who are good at coding and can fulfil the server’s plugin requests that we may come across, Amazing architects that can build detailed projects, Youtubers who have above 5 thousand subscribers and are willing to do a good series on the server and really showing off the server, Streamers / Twitchers who average 100+ viewers per stream, GFX artists who are especially good in static images and banners, animated and static, An imaginative person to think up ideas for the server to have to make it just that tiny be more epic, original and unique.

If you believe you scrape the guidelines of our recruiting boundaries, or you exceed them profusely. Please do comment using the application below.

You will be expected to fill out this application when you comment:

Name – ?

Skype Name - ?

In Game Name – ?

Position – ?

How old are you – ?

Why should you be a part of the team. – ?

I can’t thank you enough for reading this post and hope you can contribute!

Currently ALL positions are available!
TheGamesHawk2001
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Kash_Coins
Name – Josh

Skype Name - j-kashcoins

In Game Name – kashapata_

Position – Admin/ Im not a super advanced builder but i am good

How old are you – 14

Why should you be a part of the team. – I have been an admin on a server before, I know what makes a good community and how to treat players. I have built multiple builds, including a detailed medieval city on creative mode, and can help with builds. I have been playing Minecraft for about two years and know my stuff. I really want to help with this server and do what i can to make it a great community. I also have some experience in plugins, but i'm not an expert.
11/28/2014 10:07 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Consiring
HMMM
11/28/2014 9:03 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel
do you even have a server? if so ip?
11/28/2014 8:52 am
Consiring
its Blake Flames I mean sorry
11/28/2014 8:27 am
Consiring
Name - Blake

Skype Name - Flames Gaming

Minecraft Username - db10man

Position - Advanced Administrator

How old are you - 15

Why should you be apart of the team - in my opinion I want to join the team because I want to administrate a growing community and establish plans that will make the server better, Another reason is I am very good with Group Manager I would rate myself 8/10 in a 1/10 rating. I am also a good friend and builder for the whole minecraft to enjoy. Some people apply and just don't really care! But me I CARE! and I think that's not hard to do. I can handle staff and manage the server while you are a higher rank is offline, I can work hard any time you want me to, and I can show players around the server as well as helping them at any moment!

Thanks,

RoboGamer
11/28/2014 8:32 am
TheGamesHawk2001
I dont know which on your skype is. there's about 4 "Flames Gaming"
11/28/2014 7:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
FierceShadow16
Name – Sean

Skype Name - dont have hope this dosent do anything to my chances

In Game Name – FierceShadow16

Position – any i dont mind

How old are you – 16

Why should you be a part of the team. – i think i should be apart because i own my own server u i know why ways around plugins i stop people from hacking and other bad stuff i would be great! thanks for reading
11/27/2014 1:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CrTnFr
Name – Laish

Skype Name - weadsy3

In Game Name – laish1

Position – System administrator, or advanced admin.

How old are you – 13

Why should you be a part of the team. – There are many reasons why I should be an asset for this server. One, I have had many experience with op prison server. Not only do I have a long period of time administrating servers, but I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years. I know my way around the block. Second, I'm very good with plugins. I know most of the popular bukkit plugins, including the prison ones. Third, I can also be useful with building. I do not believe I have the skills to be an architect, but I do think I can also prove handy when some building needs to be done. Fourth, I'm very good with people. I like to call myself a team player. I work very well with others and I follow my superiors orders.

I hope you like my application, happy thanks giving!
11/28/2014 6:34 am
TheGamesHawk2001
You have got mod. I will add you on skype.
11/27/2014 1:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
20minecraft_123
Name – Jason

Skype Name - ZentonFTW

In Game Name – ZentonPlays

Position – Config/Perms Dev/Admin or Plugin Manager

How old are you – 14

Why should you be a part of the team. – I think i should be apart of your staff team because i am good at perms and config. I'm a king hard-working guy and will always try my best. I have been staff on many types of servers so i have learnt a lot about all the communities etc. I have a good knowledge of plugins and know what plugins are good for a certain server. I excel in configs; i can make kits, custom join & leave messages, perms and just have good ideas to make the server look professional. I have also been moderator and admin on many servers so i know how to handle users and im not the formal, robot type of staff. You could call me 'user-friendly' so to say.
11/28/2014 6:33 am
TheGamesHawk2001
Denied. I am very sorry :'(
11/27/2014 12:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TreleKai
Name – Zack Johan

Skype Name - TreleKai or Zack Johan

In Game Name – TreleKai

Position – Any, it is your choice

How old are you – 15

Why should you be a part of the team. – because I can see all the potential it has. I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot. I would like to keep faction server clean in people abusing the system and fair for the whole community. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need. Whatever problem the players has I would like to help whether it's a glitch in the game or a problem with the girlfriend/boyfriend. As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it.
11/27/2014 12:25 pm
TheGamesHawk2001
This mostly contains stuff about hacked clients, Which is good to catch. But is not what I am asking for. Secondly. it is not a factions server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome