[Valkaria Survival] Recruiting Server Team! [$$$]

Deraytis's Avatar Deraytis12/15/14 12:16 pm
12/18/2014 4:33 pm
Deraytis's Avatar Deraytis
Do you have a team of players who can build a server from scratch to success? Or are you just a lone worker, that can efficiently make a server? Then this is for you!

Hey guys, I'm xMonz_ Owner of the Valkaria Network.
We currently have 4 servers connected to the network.
Prison, Factions, Skyblock & Minigames.

Most of which is nearly done making, however I'm here today recruiting experienced server managers, who will be able to setup servers completely, in return for pay. Now, obviously due to the planetminecraft rules I cannot talk about this much here. This is will talked about more once contacted. I'm looking for nothing more than perfection and dedication.

I am also recruiting developers who are experienced with all aspects of setting up servers; from voting to bungee configurating! (Highest priority)
Now, the server hopes to be fully open in a month, with all four servers setup. In terms of the servers they have all have at least 4GB RAM and have the best possible specs a server could have. I would like to implicitly make this message clear that you will NOT be the server owner, however you will get paid for the work that you do. I am not looking for one server manager but a few, due to the multiple servers connected to the network. Also, the more you do to the server to make it better and unique, the more you will get. I have no budget towards this, I can go up to any amount.

The * before the question indicates that it is mandatory to answer. Those who do not will be liable for rejection.

Developer Application

Click to reveal
*Name -
*Skype -
*Age -
*Why do you want to be chosen? -
*What makes you different from everyone else? -
*How will you contribute if you do get chosen? -
Past developing experience? -
Timezone -

Server Manager Application

Click to reveal
*Name -
*Skype -
*Age -
*Past server making experience? -
Timezone -
Deraytis
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2014 11:47 am
Deraytis
Once more applications come in. I'll make a list of who is approved and those who are denied.
12/17/2014 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1796813
[deleted]
12/16/2014 6:11 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xxxawesomemanxx
*Name - tim
*Skype -tim.reid93
*Age -16
*Why do you want to be chosen? - because i think i can help better your server, and i also can recurtit players and staff if need.
*What makes you different from everyone else? - I know all plugins,i can do websites, i can build a bit, and i can tell u a good host
*How will you contribute if you do get chosen? - on everyday
*Past server making experience? - owned 4 server co-owned 3, server manager 2, admin 6 mod 4
Timezone - iowa
12/16/2014 5:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
nacho the menace
Bump!
12/15/2014 5:22 pm
Deraytis
Waiting for more applications to come through so I can setup a team.
12/16/2014 5:56 pm
Deraytis
12/17/2014 2:40 am
Deraytis
12/18/2014 4:33 pm
Deraytis
12/16/2014 1:21 pm
Deraytis
12/15/2014 4:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
*Name -
Preston, Clarke
*Skype -
exoticdrone
*Age -
I want to be chosen as a part of this staff team because I think this server has A very good Setup and or layout and I think it will sucseed very much and i want to help keep the community Safe, Good And also Clean
Well I think I am diffrent from everyone else because I have alot of experience with plugins and i know how to configure and use everything. And I am decent at building and i have lots of talents.
I will be VERY active and be on the server after sports and school. I can get all of my friends on the server From Skype, Minecraft and real life. I will manage everything that needs to be delt with and if anyone need help I will give them my very best assitance.
*Past server making experience? -
Well i have created around 3 servers and the servers were all factions servers and I couldent keep them up do too payments and I Couldent fit any more money in to pay for them. But they where sucsessfull
Timezone -
Eastren.
12/15/2014 4:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
*Name -
Blake
*Skype -
blake852369
*Age -
i want to be chosen because i believe this server has talent and has a lot of potential. Also i see a very professional owner that i believe knows what he is doing and i believe the server has potential because of this.
i am dedicated, loyal, trustworthy, mature, and above all honest. i will not walk out on the server in its time of need nor will i walk out on it when the server is running out of players.
i will work on my code and be very quick with bug fixes you have for me. I also will be as active as i can be but i have school so that will be the first concern. I will be active in conversations and play on the server to get new ideas and think of ways to improve the server.
Past developing experience? -
i have been coding for 3 months now and have been making a mini-game that is almost in the alpha stage. sadly i don't release my plugins to the public as most of them are for a specific server and i want them to keep their uniqueness
Timezone -
EST
12/15/2014 4:28 pm
BudhaMan97
*Name - Bryan IGN: BudhaMan97
*Skype - survial66
*Age -17
*Why do you want to be chosen? - I would like to try something ew instead of always being an mod builder or helper
*What makes you different from everyone else? - Im a nice person over all, i am respectful even when you are not to me.
*How will you contribute if you do get chosen? - I'd would keep the server running and if any issues i will deal with it right
*Past server making experience? - Yes but server shut down due to he could not keep it running
Timezone - UTC-5:00
12/15/2014 3:50 pm
anonpmc1796813
[deleted]
12/15/2014 3:14 pm
NS_Predator
Name - NSPredator

Skype - elloc72

Age - 16

I am a outgoing individual who is inspired by others as well as ones own imagination. I make use of all resources at my disposal no matter how little or larger they are. I am always looking for new ideas and always willing to help others with there ideas to make them become a reality.

I understand that Minecraft is a game and games are meant be fun and enjoyable for all players. I will deal with players causing a dispute to other players enjoyment by any means necessary. I will enforce server rules when ever necessary. This allows a consistent enjoyment for all players on the server.

My attitude towards different server themes/features in-general is positive. I enjoy all themes and I don't have a particular favorite. I believe that each individual theme has its own uniqueness about it therefore it can easily be enjoyed by all players. I also believe that developing new theme/feature creates a better atmosphere on the server and encourages players to play on the server due to the players users interest in the new theme/feature. It is also important that other users suggestions are taken into consideration, this allows staff members to develop features that are geared towards players liking which is key in-order for a server to become successful.
Being a developer/maintainer on a server is something that I excel in and I have a great amount of experience in. I first started installing and configuring plugins when I purchased Minecraft in 2009 and I enjoyed doing so. At first I began configuring very basic plugins, this allowed me to get used to the general syntax of plugins which would later be handy later on when I start using other plugins. I noticed that the YML format was popular among Bukkit/Spigot plugins which allowed me to gather a greater understanding on how different plugins functioned. As with any innovative person, I wanted to develop my knowledge of plugins. I started looking into more complex plugins such as TerrainControl which were difficult to configure, I think this was mainly due to the fact that I was used to the very basic configuration of plugins that did very simple tasks such as giving users the ability to teleport to other players or setting up permissions with PermissionsEX. However I used tutorials and online guides to gather a greater understanding of the plugin and I spent many months researching the plugin's fundamentals. TerrainControl was one of many plugins which I found difficult to configure but it was well worth investing time and effort into learning how they work and how I could configure them . I always aim high when setting a target, for example when I was developing a Biome with the TerrainControl plugin I wanted to create something unique, so I developed a Biome called 'The Asteroid field' (The Biome in basic terms had floating ores which were randomly placed in the air, the ores ranged in types as well as the frequency of the ores). Many times I have thought about giving up when configuring complex plugins but my determination keeps me going and I see only advantages when configuring plugins. Over the years I have worked with many plugins that many people may not have heard of. After a good 3 years of understanding files that plugins generate and how they affect the way that the server and game operates I decided to move on to how plugins actually coded. I made this decision due to a ideas which I thought would be great for everyone to have access to. At first I decided to help plugin developers that had a greater experience than me with their plugins. I suggested many ideas to other developers as well as assisted them with the actual coding of their plugins. This allowed me to develop a greater understanding on the syntax of Java (which is what plugins are coded in). In addition to this, I watched and read many guides which gave me advice geared toward developing certain plugins such as Chat related, listeners and player databases. After I master the basics I decided to do try and code my own plugin which I am currently in the process of doing. Currently my knowledge of Java is very limited compared to others but I am very eager to learn more about Java because its something that interests me.

I once was part of the staff team on a server called EminentCraft which was very popular back in 2013. I had two positions in the EminentCraft staff team. The first being a Pre-Admin. This position had many responsibilities such as enforcing server rules and hosting game events. I had to work my way up to Pre-Admin which took me around about 1 year. I regard this as my greatest achievement in Minecraft.

In addition to Pre-Admin I earn't the position as the Advertising Manger for EminentCraft. They gave me this position due to the fact that they believed I had very good advertising skills such as my use of YouTube and other sites. I managed a team of 6 other advertisers and we were very successful in increasing the number of active players (Before I took over the position the number of active players remain at 50, after we managed to increase it to 120). Unfortunately the server bank became empty and we lacked donators so the server closed permanently.
What makes you different from everyone else? -

How will you contribute if you do get chosen? -
I will be a very active player on the server to ensure that staff members are enforcing the rules and doing there jobs correctly. If I spot any issues I would immediately report them to a higher member of staff. As mentioned above, I have experience with moderating servers, I generally know what to look for and what signs players show if they are rule breakers. Also I own a YouTube channel which currently I don't take seriously, this is due to the fact that I invest my spare time into other hobbies such as developing plugins. However I am planning on starting my YouTube channel again but in a professional manner by this I mean that I will put time and effort into my videos (quality rather than quantity). This would allow me to advertise your server via YouTube. As stated above I also have experience in advertising Minecraft servers, I will use the methods that I have learn't to advertise Valkaria.

Timezone - Greenwich Meantime (London)

Note: Sorry if its a bit on the short side, I sent this using my phone. I also apologize for the grammar mistakes which I may have made.
12/15/2014 2:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
*Name - Jake
*Skype - zeus21251
*Age - 15
*Why do you want to be chosen? - I want to be chosen because i am currently back from a huge minecraft break and i want to get back into the game and back into helping and having responsabilities.
*What makes you different from everyone else? - I can code some HTML CSS and JavaScript. Also some Ruby and Java. I am also very helpful in troubleshooting.
*How will you contribute if you do get chosen? - I will help the community, the developers, and everyone to make the subject's experience the best of all.
*Past server making experience? - Yes, I have made and hosted multiple servers( 'bout 5) and I have been staff in more than 40 in my years of playing minecraft.
Timezone - EST
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome