RECRUITING - SKYBLOCK

Fazey's Avatar Fazey5/26/17 6:59 pm
1 emeralds 199 4
5/27/2017 11:36 am
ManifestOedon's Avatar ManifestOedon
Hello! I am iFaze, Owner of DeusPvP. I have big ideas to make DeusPvP a great network, but for that, I need a reliable staff team that I can trust and have the professional attitudes to make sure that players are being treated right whilst being apart of our community. If you wish to become a staff member of DeusPvP, Here is the format to apply:

In-Game name :

( IP will be given in discord!) Discord [Y/N] :

Timezone :

What motivates you to apply at DeusPvP? :

As a staff member, what will your duties be? :

Previous experience :

What are your skills? :

What makes you stand out from other applicants? :

Do you understand that if your application is copied and you have lied, you will be denied and banned from applying? :

Do you agree to not argue with the choice an owner makes about your application and instead use it as motivation to try again? :

Do you agree not to abuse your powers as a staff member and use them for the good of the server? :

Good luck for all those people that wants to become an staff member on DeusPvP!
Hope y'all be informative about your staff application.
Fazey
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2017 11:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ManifestOedon
In-Game name :
toxic_bomb
( IP will be given in discord!) Discord [Y/N] :
Yes I have discord, username same as on here
Timezone :
East Coast US
What motivates you to apply at DeusPvP? :

I've been staff on a multitude of servers ever since I started playing this game many years ago. I've recently returned to the game after a hiatus of a couple years, and I'm interested primarily in multiplayer because I enjoy the community aspect of the game the most. I hope to provide the skills I have picked up over my long career in staffing Minecraft servers to assist in growing your server in whatever ways I can.

As a staff member, what will your duties be? :

I noticed that you recently posted that there is still an Admin position available, and that is primarily what I am interested in applying for. Having been an Admin on two servers before and even an owner, I imagine my responsibilities would involve helping with general server upkeep, as well as moderating chat and player activity, as well as looking into any abuse or bug reports from players and doing my best to resolve all of these aforementioned issues.

Previous experience :

I've been a Moderator on four servers, an Administrator on two, and I've even Co-Owned a server with real-life friend of mine that managed to amass a reasonably large player base.

What are your skills? :

I like to consider myself to be mature and patient. I understand a majority of the players on this game are a bit on the younger side, but as somebody who has been in this world for a long time I like to think I can calmly respond to any issues players have and I have a knack for not getting frustrated with stubborn or misbehaving players. On the technical side of things, I'm pretty literate in most server plug-ins, and I can navigate administrative commands with relative ease.

What makes you stand out from other applicants? :

I think the biggest thing that sets me apart is my experience. I've been playing this game since alpha, and I've been working staff on servers, including some pretty large ones, since I was 17. I think the sense of fairness I have developed is crucial as well; I pride myself on my ability to make sure the punishment I dole out fits the crime. I also love larger-scale server planning, and I find it enjoyable working with other staff to make the playing experience better for everybody on the server.

Do you understand that if your application is copied and you have lied, you will be denied and banned from applying? :

Yes

Do you agree to not argue with the choice an owner makes about your application and instead use it as motivation to try again? :

Yes

Do you agree not to abuse your powers as a staff member and use them for the good of the server? :

Yes
05/26/2017 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kenshy
In-Game name : KentVeils

( IP will be given in discord!) Discord [Y/N] : KentVeils#1975

Timezone : GMT+8

What motivates you to apply at Agony? : So far my motivation is those people who seek help and aside from that it's one of my passion playing minecraft

As a staff member, what will your duties be? : My duties would be moderate the game itself, by follow the server rules and lastly is to obey and respect other staff members.

Previous experience : Moderator

What are your skills? : Web Developer

What makes you stand out from other applicants? : My own capabilities and I consider myself as person who always on the lookout for ways to contribute and make the game easier for others.

Do you understand that if your application is copied and you have lied, you will be denied and banned from applying? : Yes, I understand.

Do you agree to not argue with the choice an owner makes about your application and instead use it as motivation to try again? : Yes, I agree

Do you agree not to abuse your powers as a staff member and use them for the good of the server? : I absolutely agree
05/26/2017 7:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ImmortalEren
In-Game name : ImmortalEren

( IP will be given in discord!) Discord [Y/N] : Yes, it being ImmortalEren#0657

Timezone : EST

What motivates you to apply at Agony? : Well, I honestly just want to get back into MC again, and what better way than to help out a growing community again?

As a staff member, what will your duties be? : Handling player complaints, issues, and keeping the server organized and efficient.

Previous experience : I've run multiple servers of my own, and countless others in the past 4 or so years that I've played minecraft. Each one was well organized, had very few problems, and was over-all well kept.

What are your skills? : Team management, organization, handling player requests ( Complaints, talking with large groups of players, ectra ), and writing.

What makes you stand out from other applicants? : I believe that I stand out simply because of how I perform, and I'm sure you will too if we end up working together.

Do you understand that if your application is copied and you have lied, you will be denied and banned from applying? : Well, I'd sure hope that's the case.

Do you agree to not argue with the choice an owner makes about your application and instead use it as motivation to try again? : Well either way I get to play on a new server, so yeah, I agree.

Do you agree not to abuse your powers as a staff member and use them for the good of the server? : That's the only way your should use your powers.
05/26/2017 7:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Fazey
Still looking for some T-Mod / Moderators!
Admin / H-Admin also!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome