Recruiting staff and builders

dragonslayerMC's Avatar dragonslayerMC4/28/15 1:43 am
4/29/2015 9:27 pm
dragonslayerMC's Avatar dragonslayerMC
Hello,
My name is DragonslayerMC and I am reciting staff and builders for my new server "The Dragons Realm". This server will have multiple plug-ins and also it will have different game modes. I will be looking for mature experienced staff. The 2 staff choices are helper, and moderator. Admin will be only available by gaining my trust. I am also recruiting a build team, if accepted as a builder you will get builder rank on the server and any one rank or item from our Buycraft store as your payment.
Good luck,
DragonslayerMC

Aplication

Click to reveal
IGN:
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?:
ANY OTHER THINGS?:
(ONLY FOR BUILDER APPS)RATE YOURSELF AT BUILDING(1-10).
dragonslayerMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2015 9:22 pm
martinwake1234ml
IGN: terminator123ml

NAME: martin

POSITION WANTED: Im choosing moderator

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?: I have tons of experience first off I have been admin, co-owners, and moderators on many servers then I also ran 3 other servers that made me about 300$ so Im very good with server commands and many more. I can also code and if you ever need custom plugins I can make them! and you have full access to them!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join because I love helping servers that are just starting up! it makes me feel good inside I also benefit from it because the game is more exciting and the server benefits because there will be less hackers, modders, trolls and cheaters! because I will find them and ban them!

ANY OTHER THINGS?:Thank you so much for reading
04/29/2015 9:27 pm
dragonslayerMC
welcome aboard
04/29/2015 6:00 pm
dragonslayerMC
CLOSED WE HAVE FILLED ALL SLOTS
04/29/2015 11:23 am
robotrobbie
IGN: Robotrobster
NAME: Robbie Lavin
POSITION WANTED: Moderator/Admin
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?: I have been a co-owner on two different servers i have also been a Head-Admin, a Admin and a mod
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I would like to join the servers staff because I like helper servers grow big and i want to help the community
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I have a recording software if needed also I am pretty good at building, dealing with server problems, Dealing with player problems , Website and plugins I think i am very mature for my age as I take things seriously

Thank you for reading my App
04/29/2015 2:06 pm
dragonslayerMC
i am sorry but we are no longer taking applications for moderator/admin but we do have free slots in the helper category if you would like
04/29/2015 4:41 am
dragonslayerMC
if you have been accepted please PM me your skype name
04/28/2015 9:26 pm
dragonslayerMC
BUMP
04/28/2015 8:55 pm
dragonslayerMC
PLEASE READ IF APPLYING: moderator apps are now closed only helper and builder positions remain.
04/28/2015 8:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Thx!Add me on skype and we can chat.
04/28/2015 7:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MysticAir
IGN: BashedBaconBits
NAME: Jason
POSITION WANTED: Builder
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?: Been builder x13 currently on pardax
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: To be honest, I don't know why. Just my gut feeling it's gonna turn out to be a great server
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I'm a mature player when it comes to MC
(ONLY FOR BUILDER APPS)RATE YOURSELF AT BUILDING(1-10): 8.023/10.00 scale

Pm me if accepted
-BashedBaconBits
04/28/2015 8:26 pm
dragonslayerMC
do you have any pictures of previous builds?
04/28/2015 8:27 pm
MysticAir
I did but then I forgot to upload it and then it got griefed and so I have no good pics :/ SOrry
04/28/2015 8:29 pm
dragonslayerMC
what is your building style(medieval, modern, futuristic, rustic)?
04/28/2015 7:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
IGN:Shapy
NAME:Sam
POSITION WANTED:Admin but will start at mod or helper
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?:Next question fulfills it all.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?:I would like to become staff on your server for many reasons.I could manage over any server(s) and make sure the players are following the rules.I can work with plugins(not code them), build great hubs,spawns,and shops,and manage players using all of my previous experience.I have played minecraft for 4 years now and have owned my own server once but couldn't find any reliable staff.It was also shut down to lack of donations.I would like to be admin because all of the time i devote to the server will deserve a higher position that mod or helper(not to be greedy.I can start out at a lower rank if you want).I will be one of you most active staff members.I also have some great server ideas and good plugins we can use to create them.I have been admin many times on other servers before but we're shut down for unknown reasons.
ANY OTHER THINGS?:I can fill many positions.I can be a mod or admin to manage players but i could build great hubs or spawns if needed.
(ONLY FOR BUILDER APPS)RATE YOURSELF AT BUILDING(1-10).n/a
04/28/2015 8:28 pm
dragonslayerMC
as stated in the post you can only become admin by gaining my trust (being helpful,not abusing power and being on alot) but you may have a position as moderator
04/28/2015 7:10 pm
dragonslayerMC
BUMP
04/28/2015 1:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Panda2014
Hey dragonslayerMC can you please check your privat messages from me the latest one?
04/28/2015 3:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
baddevilboy98
What position are you aiming for? Head Moderator or Admin

Age? 16 (17 this year)

Maturity Level(1-10)? 10

Why should we except you? I have played minecraft since alpha, I have a general knowlegde of commands. I do NOT abuse power.
I dont make my own rules, i simply enforce yours

Previous experience(if applying for builder please attach some screen shots of previous builds.)? I have been admin on other servers back in the old days of minecraft. Ive only just came back to minecraft and seek a server to settle down on.

Any additional info? ign: Baddevilboy98 - Im from Australia
04/28/2015 1:24 pm
dragonslayerMC
denied if you wouls like you can re apply in 2 days
04/28/2015 3:55 am
Panda2014
If thats the spot you want to put me i will
04/28/2015 1:25 pm
dragonslayerMC
welcome aboard you are now a helper
04/28/2015 3:54 am
Panda2014
Yes but those servers was small unkown servers that dosnt exist anymore but as i said i have my own server so its kinda the same an owner is also kinda staff
04/28/2015 3:35 am
Panda2014
Yes but those servers was small unkown servers that dosnt exist anymore but as i said i have my own server so its kinda the same an owner is also kinda staff
04/28/2015 3:36 am
dragonslayerMC
would you accept helper?
04/28/2015 3:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Darkzek1
lol I was just reading over it again and read that so I edited my post lol but ok I will go someplace else that might need meh more thankyou tho
04/28/2015 3:28 am
Panda2014
What position are you aiming for? Moderator
Age? 19
Maturity Level(1-10)? 10
Why should we except you? Well i have experiance since i have my own server and had it for over a year and ive met alot of different players so i know i can handle it and i know you will be glad to have me in the server!
Other? I can be active in the server everyday after school and you can contact me if i get accepted on my teamspeak server currently im in school so i cant talk but i can type.
P.S Iam from Denmark so i hope you can understand my english!
04/28/2015 3:32 am
dragonslayerMC
do you have any experience being staff on minecraft servers?
04/28/2015 3:27 am
dragonslayerMC
MONSTER4210What position are you aiming for?
Admin
[/b]Age?[/b]
[/b]Maturity Level(1-10)?[/b]
[/b]Why should we except you?[/b]
Because I love to help people, I'm allways happy lol I'm FANTASTIC at everything adminy to keeping players happy and answering questions to commands (I love perms lol dunno why) also im very creative like I come up with random ideas that the players love!
[/b]Previous experience(if applying for builder please attach some screen shots of [/b][/b]previous builds.)?[/b]
Well I have my own little server that I dont have the PC power to run lol so I set it up with minigames and every thing and i Helped a small server called Mtubbacraft and when i joined it shot up within the first two days it had 5 players i just love minecraft. and I'm one of the few players that have been with minecraft from the first release
[/b]Any additional info?[/b]
Im a teen FINNALYYYY XD XD XD but i can be srs when I need to I'm just an all in one package
[/b](only for builder apps)how good are you at building(1-10)?[/b]

as i stated earlier admin is only avable to those who gain my trust if you would like you can become a helper as that is where i see you fit in this server
04/28/2015 3:16 am
Darkzek1
lol bold diddent work XD
04/28/2015 3:15 am
Darkzek1
What position are you aiming for?
[/b]Age?[/b]
[/b]Maturity Level(1-10)?[/b]
[/b]Why should we except you?[/b]
Because I love to help people, I'm allways happy lol I'm FANTASTIC at everything adminy to keeping players happy and answering questions to commands (I love perms lol dunno why) also im very creative like I come up with random ideas that the players love!
[/b]Previous experience(if applying for builder please attach some screen shots of [/b][/b]previous builds.)?[/b]
Well I have my own little server that I dont have the PC power to run lol so I set it up with minigames and every thing and i Helped a small server called Mtubbacraft and when i joined it shot up within the first two days it had 5 players i just love minecraft. and I'm one of the few players that have been with minecraft from the first release
[/b]Any additional info?[/b]
Im a teen FINNALYYYY XD XD XD but i can be srs when I need to I'm just an all in one package
[/b](only for builder apps)how good are you at building(1-10)?[/b]
04/28/2015 5:42 am
Level 1 : New Network
epicgoogler98
Bold didn't work because you put 2 closing statements it is :P
04/28/2015 3:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joelsawyer
What position are you aiming for? head admin
Age? 17
Maturity Level(1-10)? 10
Why should we except you? mature age for the job. 17
Previous experience: prev experience of being a helper a builder a admin so far in the years ive played mc
Any additional info? joel is ma name Skype is joelsawyer1
04/28/2015 3:24 am
dragonslayerMC
first off as i stated admin is only available from gaining my trust second off just by you saying age and maturity are the same thing you have been denied if you wish ro re-apply you can do so in 2 days.
04/28/2015 2:22 am
YoshiGamingHD
What position are you aiming for? Moderator
Age? 13
Maturity Level(1-10)? 9
Why should we except you? You should expect being on daily and hard working and not messing around
Previous experience(if applying for builder please attach some screen shots of previous builds.)? I have owned a server and have been admin on 3 mod on 2
Any additional info? My skype is beastyboyftw My name is Austin And my IGN is YoshiGaming And plus i have a youtube channel to advertise the server
(only for builder apps)how good are you at building(1-10)?
04/28/2015 2:35 am
dragonslayerMC
the word except means why would we bring you on to the server fix that up and you'll be golden
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome