Recruiting Staff Apply HERE

ConeHawk's Avatar ConeHawk10/3/15 1:43 pm
1 emeralds 101 2
10/4/2015 3:22 am
Chowee's Avatar Chowee
Hello, I'm ConeHawk the Head-Mod of IthacaMC. Today I'm here to recruit some mods and admins (though to get admin, one must first have been mod). Our server is coming out within a week, and we need some staff members. Below is the APPLY link. The link will take you to our website where you must join and login to the website with your ENJIN account. If you don't have one that link will be down below as well. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your applications.

ENJIN Account Creation LINK: http://www.ithacamc.com/login/do/register

IthacaMC Website LINK: http://www.ithacamc.com/apply
ConeHawk
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 3:22 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Chowee
Name: Dominic. Im australian.

IGN: ShinyAssassins

Time on our server: I haven't played much yet, but i love the atmosphere. To be honest everyone i have met so far is a happy chap. I will spend as much time as possible on this server because im beginning to fall in love with it.

Have you donated: No. But i have plenty of money. Ill be donating if i like the server.

Myself: Mature when its appropriate, and fun when its not. Im a fun person and i eaisly make friends with people, but when i develop a dislike to someone it usually stays. Although i show no sign of it whatsoever.

Past staff experience: Well, I have been staff on countless servers some of which I cannot remember the names of, but I have the greatest minecraft experience when I am in the position of staff. I have owned a server previously named CakesRUs it was quite sucessful like 10-15 people at a time per day, but since lack of donations i couldn't keep it up. (I didn't want to use my own money since it was just a little project for me and some friends.)

Hours: All of them if i must. Might even pull some all nighters if you guys are willing.

I can make a difference to this server by being an active person with lots of friends and when it comes to it, enforcing rules and whatnot.

I dont record. Sorry :sick:. Probably because i dont know how tbh.

Timezone: Australia/ NSW / Sydney.

Other remarks: I would like to be an admin BECAUSE IT'S FUN! And i love helping people + i know a bunch of commands for law enforcing/ having fun. Im experienced in c++ if that helps anything. I wont be a 12 year old if this gets rejected, i will just be like. "gg ill have another go later." But i will still be dissapointed :n And remember, Hustle, Loyalty and respect.Thanks, i hope you take this into consideration.
10/04/2015 1:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadowOfMySins
IGN - ShadowOfASin
Age - 17 Years old
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Moderator or Admin
Why - 1 Reason i wanna get ether moderator or Admin, is i wanna help this server become something HUGE. I used to own my own server and we got up to 100 players daily and i understand people and i understand plugins very well! I wanna join and help grow this server and work up to CoOwner someday! 2nd Reason i wanna get Mod or Admin is i been looking for a active server that i can help and not some server that will die in a few weeks and i don't feel that this will happen with this server. I can help create and develop a Very nice website for us to use and help gather players and amazing Mods for us to have!
Experience - I used to own my own server and we had up to 100 players daily. We were called GalaxyCraft and i may someday re do it again but that's only if i cant find a server to become CoOwner with or become a Admin and help it grow. I ended the server because i could not offered the money anymore. I have a job now and school so i can help as much as i can ill be very active! I'm very friendly with members and others ill make friends easy and help all the members i can.
Extra info - Please give me a chance and let me start off as Admin and watch me help this server blow up! You will not be sorry for letting me join as admin. I'm ok with Mod but if im able to start off as Admin that would be amazing and ill stay up very late tonight to get things done for the server! Give me a chance!

Timezone - USA/central time

Put a checkmark [✓] next to the things you have experience in:
[Customer support]
[Multicraft]
[configuration setup]
[project development](A little)

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome