RECRUITING STAFF | Builders & Plugin Devs | 1.11

TheUnkeptCoder's Avatar TheUnkeptCoder12/8/16 5:19 pm
12/8/2016 5:36 pm
TheUnkeptCoder's Avatar TheUnkeptCoder
The Server

The server is a 1.11 RPG-Style server that will have a medieval theme. A number of plugins have been installed already, but many require configuring and there are still more to come. The server is still in it's early development stage, so we are recruiting Builders and Plugin Devs to help make the server look great and function properly.

The plugins installed already include:

- EssentialsX
- McMMO (outdated for 1.11)
- WorldEdit
- LogBlock
- LWC
- GroupManager
- ClearLag
- HolographicDisplays
- Votifier (no listener yet)
- WorldGuard
- Vault
- Towny
- Jobs
- Auctions
- QuickShop

As you can see, we have quite a few plugins already. Are there any devs out there that want to have a go at any of them? For builders, there are a lot of structures and areas to be built, all of them in medieval/rustic style. The idea so far is that players will join, be intrigued by the 13 ranks they can progress in, ranging from Settler to DemiGod, each with increasing permissions (no dangerous perms obviously). The custom kits I'm working on will also appeal to players, with each kit related to the corresponding rank. The auction system and player shops will enable players selling to each other. Earning money for this will be accomplished with Jobs, of which there will be around 10 different types, Lumberjack, Miner, Cook, etc.

Builders will be designing things like:

- The spawn area: a castle or large structure to give new players a feeling of awe
- The player shop area with template shops
- The main 'Towny' town acting as a place of interest for new players and the default town for players that can't afford to create their own town just yet
- Spawn (I've said it twice to emphasise how big this will be )

Applications

Builders and Plugin Devs can apply below using the following application template:

IGN:
What makes you stand out:
Why you want to apply:
TheUnkeptCoder
Level 1 : New Miner