[CLOSED] Project Zearth staff recruitment

Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz10/10/15 10:10 am
1 emeralds 331 3
12/11/2015 6:29 am
Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz
Map: Project Zearth
Founded: In 2010 by Xoyjaz
Description: Largest singlehanded city map in minecraft. This map is to become a server and it needs staff members. EVERYONE from age 11-55 can apply today and until 12.12.2015
Map render: http://www.mediafire.com/download/134j0mgig74f1ug/v.13+Render.rar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO APPLY

Everything you need to know about the map and application is in this link:
http://xoyjaz.tumblr.com/post/130472713115/pz-server-application

This map will for the first time ever become a server. I will need everyone to participate, from builders to redstone people, adventure map makers, horror map makers, terraformers and designers (decorators).

There is always room for everyone.
Your benefits of joining this map:
1. Become a member on one of the most exciting new upcomming server
2. As staff member you and the staff team will eventually take over this map as creators
3. Improve your minecraft skills in building or decorating by joining a professional building map
4. This map has already more than 180 000+ downloads and is mentioned in 2 published books: Block city and teacher craft. As you join, you will be licensed as a member and that will make you a part of that legacy
5. This map will become a public server afterwards, now you have the chance to become a staff before I unleash the map to the public. The server will be hosted by Creeperhosting, which will do the hosting for free
6. As the map is growing and becoming more popular, any team member will have their moment of fame as publicity sites are looking for maps like this.
7. This was nothing 5 years ago and look at it now. If one person can do this in 5 years, what can a whole building team do in 5 more years? A whole new universe.
8. As staff you will get the chance to shape the map with your ideas.

Where do I win?
5 years into this and I am beginning to feel the pressure of having to update the map with so little time on my schedule. I have all the ideas, but not the time to execute them. I am hoping to establish a trust worthy staff team that can keep this map going and help it grow. A perfect example would be to look how Notch gave minecraft to Jeb to take over. Thats all. I am looking forward to meet you and working with you

I already have established a small team:
lekingmoonya - Designer
Halfmanification - Admin
Frenzylight - Member

Total member application count: 4
Xoyjaz
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect