We are looking for some dedicated Staff

We have 4 playable servers Prison , Towny , Factions , Skyblock

We require Moderator #6
Admin #3
Head-Mod #1
Helper #9
Builder #3
Manager #3
Co-Owner #2 (Do not apply for CO-Owner if you will not help pay)
Click to reveal
Admin Application
Name:
Server:
Experience
Why you want to be staff
Plugin Experience 1-10
Website Development 1-10
Server Management 1-10

Click to reveal
Moderator Application
Name
Server
Experience
Why you want to be staff
Moderator Skills 1-10

Click to reveal
Helper Application
Name
Server
Experience
Why you want to be staff
How long can you spend on?

Click to reveal
Manager Application
Name
Server
Experience
Why you wanna be staff
Plugin Experience
Management 1-10
Administraton 1-10
Website Development 1-10

Click to reveal
Co-Owner Application
Name
Server
How much can you donate?
Experience
Why you wanna be staff
Plugin Experience
Management 1-10
Administraton 1-10
Website Development 1-10

THIS RANK REQUIRES A 1 TIME DONATION TO THE SERVER BEFORE YOU GET THE RANK

Good Luck

Conquest
Shakey Conquest
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2016 11:14 am
Shakey Conquest
bump
08/11/2016 9:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
Moderator Application
Name: not Giving it away, will send over PM.
Server:Factions please
Experience: I've been staff on many servers, ran my own but I decided to shut it down because I did not have the time to play. I'm Currently a Admin on TheVoidMC.
Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i really wanna help out new servers and make sure the best comes out of them, if Not Its okay. As long as people have fun.
Moderator Skills 1-10: I am going to say at least 8.5 - 9
08/11/2016 11:02 am
Shakey Conquest
Denied all staff must have skype
08/11/2016 9:15 am
Shakey Conquest
Bump
08/10/2016 11:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
deflach
Moderator Application
Name: {EDIT} Diego Ramos
IGN: deflach
Server: I would like to apply for all.
Experience: I have been and Admin on a minecraft server and a Moderator on a Garry's Mod server.
Why you want to be staff: I would love to make a great server. I have great experience with handling situations. I am thought to be strict, yet fun at the same time. If someone says something offensive, I would make them stop. But if it was an honest joke, I would be okay with it. With the rank Moderator (Being My Goal) I can make sure everyone can have a great and fun time on the server! I could very well handle most questions posted on the forums.
Moderator Skills 1-10: 10 of course!

Thank you for considering!
08/08/2016 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TA_Hockey
Bump
08/08/2016 12:33 pm
TA_Hockey
Name: matt ryans
MOD APP

Server: Towny and prison if possible.
Experience: i have been staff on many servers, maily moderator and helper. Big networks too. And i am willing to get another on the list. This server is not just a number. Its a server. It is very special to me because the towny is really fun, as is the prison. I know how to be staff and how to be professional and mature. I also owned lots of servers
Why i want to be staff: i want to be staff because i will be active, helpful, dedicated, i will be mature, bring the staff team up, end drama and BS some players bring, i will keep the server good, if not make it better. I will give good warnings, i will be social and be a big aspect to the team, i am professional enough to apply here, i have very good charisma and moderating skils. I also like to help, i will get along well, i will make sure every player follows the rules, and i will NEVER abuse. I am organized, and always make sure a player is happy. If a player is breaking the rules, i will warn then punish. Unless its hacking or advt, i will never just ban or perma mute. I speak 5 languages, so i can translate. But i am fluent in 3.
Moderating level: 9.5 or 9
08/09/2016 6:06 am
Shakey Conquest
I need your skype before i can accept you
08/08/2016 8:51 am
Ritchie Page
Name
Richard Page

Server
All if possible.

Experience
I have indeed. I like working with smaller communities to try my best to help them grow. Sadly, I'm not apart of any other community right now, and that's one of my reasons for applying! I also hosted my own little server from the guys over at MCProhost. My servers name was TurtleCraft but I shut down due to all my friends drifting in different directions.
How good at building are you?: I can follow a given idea as I'm not very creative with my own! But when given a task, I'll give my 101% to finish it.

Why you want to be staff
I would preferably like to be a Moderator. I realize this would be a lot to ask for as you do not know me, however I would like you to consider what I have to say. I play two sports teams outside school as extracurricular. I am a chosen captain among my fellow teammates. I'm seen as a leader to them, and I motivate our teams. I know how to make good out of a sticky situation and how to comply with a given task when asked. I'm very understanding and take things into consideration when dealing with a problem. I'm unique for these reasons. I think of myself as a team player. Also, I'm a very organized guy. I like to finish things I have at hand before I start something new. I'm always able to lend a helping hand when needed and love introducing new players to the community. On forums (if we get a forum in the future) I like to start forum games to get people posting and familiar with the community so they feel comfortable and at home. I'm also very sympathetic to players who are not talking much and I like to get them sociable with the community, if that is what they want I
would never harass a player.

Moderator Skills 1-10
08/09/2016 6:07 am
Shakey Conquest
Accepted Contacted you via skype
08/08/2016 8:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
KapainKewl
Manager Application
Name: Bailey.
Server: Any.
Experience: I have previously owned 4 MC servers and have been staff on a total of 11.
Why you wanna be staff: I want to be staff to help the server reach the success that it needs. I can provide information and code websites or plugins to help the server out. I also want to be staff to help new peopleand point them in the right direction and give them a helping hand. I also want to be staff because I believe that participating and becoming apart of your community would be epic.
Plugin Experience: High. I have developed 3 plugins so far. 1 crate plugin, 1 Claiming plugin and 1 mob plugin.
Management 1-10: 8
Administraton 1-10: 9
Website Development 1-10: 9

I am also able to pay if needs be. I didn't want to apply for Co-Owner because everyone else is.
08/08/2016 8:31 am
Shakey Conquest
I like the app accepted contacted u on skype
08/08/2016 8:01 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
You don't specialize what your server is about, why should one apply to become a Co-Owner who helps support financially if they don't know what your network is striving to become. Is it cracked or premium? we don't know.
Just a bit of constructive criticism for you!
08/08/2016 7:55 am
Shakey Conquest
bump
08/07/2016 6:52 am
Shakey Conquest
bump
07/23/2016 9:43 pm
Gibby_Knutson
Admin Application
Name: Gabe Knutson
Server: all
Experience: I have been a staff on many servers, Admin on 3, Moderator on 4 and Head-Admin on 1.
Why you want to be staff: I would like to be staff for lots of reasons. I would like this NOT for the powers, NOT for the commands, but for ENTIRELY for these reasons and these reasons alone. I want to help, I want to respect the community and other staff members. I am responsible, and I do not want this responsibility to go to waste.
Plugin Experience 1-10: 8
Website Development 1-10: 6
Server Management 1-10: 10

Thank you for taking your time and effort to read this, have a wonderful day.
07/23/2016 8:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ci833508
Co-Owner Application
Name:Collin Leck
Server:All
How much can you donate?:We can discuss that.
Experience:I am a network administrator. I currently own two dedi's and run my own servers off them. I am always looking to extend my helping hand to help other servers and help build a community
Why you wanna be staff:I have lots of past experience as an owner and co-owner of many servers
Plugin Experience: most plugins I have worked with
Management 1-10: 10
Administraton 1-10: 10
Website Development 1-10: 10
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome