✔️✔️Recruiting Staff members, all spots open✔️✔️ DoomVanilla

DoomVanillaSMP's Avatar DoomVanillaSMP10/28/16 12:18 pm
1 emeralds 160 3
10/28/2016 3:06 pm
Ava Matthew Hirsch's Avatar Ava Matthew Hirsch
Hey, Wazzaapp! Minecrafters!

Im making a 1.10 SMP server, with great plugins, and serious staff...

Im still looking for staff members
What we want from you?:

1) Ingame name:
2) Age:
3) How many people can you get on the server?
4) Skype / Email:
5) Do you work for other servers/companies?
6) Motivation
7) Experience
8) How do you deal with hackers/spammers/people saying bad words
9) Do you cheat?

We need:
Builders-0/10
Helper's0/5
Mod's 0/5
Admin's 0/2
A Developer 0/1

We offer a great experience!!

-Flykid
Click to reveal
I love all my fellow minecraftians!!! Peace!

Psst, apply, its worth it!!!
DoomVanillaSMP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2016 3:06 pm
Ava Matthew Hirsch
Dev!

Name: Ava Matthew Hirch

Skype / Discord: Skype: Ava Matthew Hirsch is hot Discord: Ava Anhony

Have you ever been a server owner: Yes, i know the feeling it id very stressful. My server closed due to my GSCE, i had to spend my time on practicing for my exams. I am now ready to dedicate most of my time to this server if i get accepted. I am a very big help! I want to be the Dev of the server due to my Knowledge on how to be a successful Dev. I have great coding skills, Coding languages: PHP, Html, JavaScript, C++ and Css. i can send my prior work on sky or discord as i file since i haven't uploaded it yet on my Spigot profile. It was my newest plugin that i have created. Name signed on it is Matthew Hirch [My Last name].

Can you work in a team of people to bring this idea to reality: Yes, i am very Tust Worthy! I work well in a team specially on a game team! I want to make this idea a reality show I will work my but off with the people i am assigned to to make this server fantastically perfect. I am a team worker Exceedingly, that i would even work with someone i Dislike to make something successful for others and myself!

Do you know anyone that might be able to help: Yes, i have a sister and a nephew that can be helpers if you pressed them to be helpers. They work well with me swell. We practicly live together and communicate ofen. I can advertise for the server if needed too! I can create custom websites with my coding skills! I am a part JavaDev Part WebDev so you can rely on me on whatever!

Are you willing to adapt your idea for this server: I am willing to do all i can to adapt this idea to its evolved self if needed! I am very committed. If i am asked to do something i do it and i work on it until i accomplish it!

Tell me a bit about yourself: All above///// However i live in the US, Phoenix. I love working on servers. I help a lot on them and ye i hope you liked my App.

1) Ingame name: Anthony_Is_Bae
2) Age: 16
3) How many people can you get on the server? About 15 if needed.
4) Skype / Email: Ava Matthew Hirsch is hot
5) Do you work for other servers/companies? Yes, i work for one at the moment but i am willing to dedicate most of my day on your server!
6) Motivation I am very motivated! I love helping and doing stuff to make the server better! I love coding plugins and mods!
7) Experience Yes i have been Head-Dev on 2 servers and Dev on 3 i am currently Dev on one.
8) How do you deal with hackers/spammers/people saying bad words I would obviously get proof send it to a staff member higher than my role for proof but for hackers i ban for spammers i give a warning than temp-mute and with people saying bad words i give warning than i temp-mute.
9) Do you cheat? No not at all.
10/28/2016 1:32 pm
DoomVanillaSMP
your accepted
10/28/2016 12:59 pm
Astraphus
I am hopeful to get a mod or admin position.

1) Ingame name: _SharpMinor
2) Age: 15
3) How many people can you get on the server? 1, maybe 2
4) Skype / Email: I'll tell you my email in PMs. I suggest Discord as a messaging tool, it is much more effective.
5) Do you work for other servers/companies? No.
6) Motivation I like doing it.
7) Experience 3 previous mod positions and 1 previous admin position, all in minor servers
8) How do you deal with hackers/spammers/people saying bad words I warn them. I kick them. I ban them. etc.
9) Do you cheat? Obviously not (I can, but I don't.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome