*Recruiting Staff* Minecraft Server *Recruiting Staff*

ItsWhiskas's Avatar ItsWhiskas6/29/15 12:08 pm
7/18/2015 5:03 pm
xxxTHE_BOOMxxx's Avatar xxxTHE_BOOMxxx
The Server Is Currently Nameless and Is In The ALPHA Stages!

These Are The Staff Position That I Am Currently Looking For!

Plugin Developer/Manger (1-2)
Builder (2-3)
Mod (2)
Helpers(1)

*Applications Are Below, Press The + Sign To Open The Spoilers.*
*All Applicants Must Be Over The Ages Of 14! Sorry To Those That Are Younger.*

Developer Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Real Name(Optional):
How Many Plugins Have You Made?(PROOF NEEDED):
Skype(MUST):
Why Do You Want To Be A Developer On This Server?
How Long Have You Been Coding?:
What Recent Servers Have You Developed Plugins For?:
Timezone:
Maturity:
Other Notes:

Builder Application
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
Real Name(Optional):
How Long Have You Been Building In Minecraft?:
What Type Of A Builder Are You?(e.g Medieval, Modern etc):
Skype(MUST):
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On?:
Timezone:
Maturity:

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
Real Name(Optional):
Past Staff Experiences:
Timezone:
Other Notes:

Helper Application
Click to reveal
In Game Name:
Real Name(Optional):
Past Staff Experiences:
Other Notes:

* Please Put Detail In Your Applications! Any Applications Without Detail Will Either Be Ignored Or Declined! I Want To Be Able To Accept People Who Put Effort Into Their Applications! *
*Thank You For Taking The Time to Apply*
ItsWhiskas
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/18/2015 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xxxTHE_BOOMxxx
In Game Name: xxxTHE_BOOMxxx
Real Name(Optional):
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?
I want to be a mod because I love helping new minecraft servers grow! I also enjoy helping others! I'm always kind and always will be willing to answer other members questions
Past Staff Experiences: I am a builder on another new mc server!
What Can You Bring To This Server?: I will bring to the server a safe and fun environment! I've always wanted to be a mod because I simply love helping others. I will always be on and looking for anyone who isn't following the rules and tell them to stop nicely, I won't ever swear either!
Timezone: eastern

Other Notes: I will most likely be in daily
06/30/2015 3:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xXlanceal0tXx
In Game Name:lanceal0t
Real Name(Optional):Noah
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?
I am applying because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I am also applying because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends.
Past Staff Experiences:I have been admin on 2 other servers and mod on another.Then why am I applying for this?The reason to this is because all 3 servers had stopped.If i get approved I will make sure the server doesn't stop.
What Can You Bring To This Server?:
Well if people would ask me for help I would help them. The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner.
Timezone:Australia Eastern Standard Time
Other Notes:Nothing much to say other than 'quality weighs more than quantity'
06/30/2015 6:56 am
ItsWhiskas
Thank You For Applying For A Staff Position, You Have Been Accepted For Whichever Role That You Applied For!
06/30/2015 12:19 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
In Game Name: HydraPvP_

Real Name(Optional): Preston Clarke

Age:13 i seem younge for the job but i am very loyal and mature!

Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? I want this rank because i want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. i am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP)

Past Staff Experiences: Well i have bee staff on sevreal and i mean sevral servers. i have been on mc for a total of 4 years and been staff on some servers like bio and others!

What Can You Bring To This Server?: More people who want to play the server not people who just beg for op and staff. more donators and voters. a happy comunity

Timezone: Eastren

Other Notes:Thx for your time and have a good day, also sorry for my lac of spelling and grammar usage its just im very tired
06/30/2015 12:13 am
Clubzan
In Game Name: Killer tedy321
Real Name(Optional): Evan
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? Because I want to help the server and I have past experience as staff so I know what to do in situations such as disrespect of players or of staff or spamming chat. I will tell my friends and I would be very active. Since it's summer I can be on allot. I am never AFK. (unless I have to go to the restroom of course) I also will help as many people as I can. I am also very mature for my age. Out of 10 I would say a 8, you will find out when the server is up (If you recruit me). I am really good with grammar also.
Past Staff Experiences: 3 different servers
What Can You Bring To This Server?: I am really good in stressful situations and I am really active (like I said above) and I will definitely invite people to the server such as friends or family members. Also since I can be on allot you can give me what times I should be on through Skype even though I will probably be on for hours at a time.
Timezone: Eastern Time
Other Notes: None I'm sorry.
06/29/2015 11:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
Hello,
I was wondering if you have a position such as an event coordinator. If so I would be interested in applying.
06/30/2015 12:21 am
ItsWhiskas
We Currently Don't Have An Event Coordinator Rank! But I Might Set One Up In The Near Future
06/30/2015 12:22 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
Ok thanks for the info.
06/29/2015 11:32 pm
Raven2001
In Game Name: Drytton
Real Name(Optional): dont wanna put it on here will tell you in private
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? Honestly i just like to help out people that cant do the stuff i can. And the perks arent so bad either. I also like to build so i can help a little bit to that.
Past Staff Experiences: I have been admin before and head-admin and also Moderator a few times. And also i was a helper
What Can You Bring To This Server?: I can build pretty well and will build whatever you need me to. I know a lot about minecraft and a lot of the commands but i do not know how to code or develop or anything like that so in that area im pretty useless unless i am the only one who has youtube/ google. I also just know a lot about this game.
Timezone: Pacific Standard. Western Canada.
Other Notes: i really hope you strongly consider my application and i hope we can meet in game soon
06/29/2015 11:53 pm
ItsWhiskas
I Am Sorry To Say This But I Have To *DECLINE* Your Application Due To There Being Minor Detail, You Are Able To Re-Apply For A Staff Position!
06/29/2015 9:40 pm
TheWirelessAstroid
Name:wifi90876
Real Name(Optional):Glen
What Coding Languages Do You Know?:i just started learning java code
How Many Plugins Have You Made?(PROOF NEEDED): none but im working on my first one
Skype(MUST):wifi90876
Why Do You Want To Be A Developer On This Server? i may not be all the best at knowing one thing good but i have helped many servers make all their plugins run smoothly and work correctly and communicate with eachother
How Long Have You Been Coding?:just started learning java but ive been learning different things online for a few years now
What Recent Servers Have You Developed Plugins For?:
Timezone:est
Maturity: im very mature but i love joking around
Other Notes: if i get declined for dev can you please consider me for another role in your server?
06/29/2015 9:33 pm
Clubzan
In Game Name: Killer teddy321
Real Name(Optional): Evan
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? Because I want to help the server and I have past experience as staff. I know I can help because I would take care of problems(spamming in chat, disrespecting staff and players, etc.) easily and I have been staff on 3 different servers.
Past Staff Experiences: 3 different servers.
What Can You Bring To This Server?: I can take care of things in stressful situations, I can invite my friends, and I can be on allot since it's summer.
Timezone: Eastern time
Other Notes: None
06/29/2015 11:09 pm
ItsWhiskas
I Am Sorry To Say This But I Have To *DECLINE* Your Application Due To There Being Minor Detail, You Are Able To Re-Apply For A Staff Position!
06/29/2015 2:41 pm
The Zapdelores
In Game Name: _Zappy_

Real Name(Optional): Christopher

Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?: I like moderating servers because it means other players can enjoy the experiences on servers , I like unique servers , as faction ones are too common. Although I think factions servers are too common and not creative I will happily moderate one nevertheless. I want to make sure that players have enjoyable experiences on the server and that they do not get called names and/or hacked. I want to ensure that the players feel comfortable on the server.

Past Staff Experiences: I have been an admin on one server but the admins kept on always teasing me , taking away permissions and then deliberately making it seem like there were bad things going on on the server (which I could not help because the admins did not let me). Other staff experiences include helper (on an RPG server based on the anime sao). On the RPG server I tried to do everything to rank up to moderator but it was hopeless.

What Can You Bring To This Server?: Considerably good building skills , a bundle of minigame and pvp ideas , computer art and I can usually brighten the server's mood a bit.

Timezone: GMT (England)

Other Notes: I go on Minecraft lots and i've only been banned once since I started playing. I was banned by one of the admins on the server I used to be an admin on because they didn't need me anymore. The server is now down since nobody wanted to go on it due to the lack of communication with staff and bugged factions. If you can't tell I am applying for moderator , I would like it if I am accepted if not i'll probably still go on the server anyway.
06/29/2015 11:07 pm
ItsWhiskas
Thank You For Applying Your Application Is Being *Considered*
06/29/2015 12:19 pm
Clubzan
In Game Name: Killer teddy321
Real Name(Optional):
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? Because I am experienced and I want to be part of the team.
Past Staff Experiences: 3 different servers
What Can You Bring To This Server?: I am good in stressful situations and will take care of most situations
Timezone: Eastern Time
Other Notes: None
06/29/2015 8:22 pm
ItsWhiskas
06/29/2015 12:17 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
In Game Name: AznNinja_

Real Name(Optional): Will give if im accepted

Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?: I want to be a moderator because i want to just help the server out in anyway i can because i want the server to be successful and be popular and earn a lot of popularity and of course some more extra stuff once it gets popular to make it even more fun. Another thing why i want to be a Moderator is not just because i will help out, but because i am experienced and i know what to do when things go out of hand. In fact i have owned my very own server, it was a prison server and it was successful for quite some time but in the end, it had to go down so now im just a free runner who helps people.

Past Staff Experiences: I have been staff on a lot of servers but same as me, they all went down.

What Can You Bring To This Server?: I will try to bring players to this server and try to make the server fun as much as i can, and talk to the players because i love to talk to people.

Timezone: Central
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome