|Recruiting Staff|

SilverHawk21's Avatar SilverHawk219/16/14 11:32 pm
9/24/2014 2:52 pm
Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al
|In need of staff for a cracked Server|

Positions:

Builders (0/10) OPEN -URGENT!

Admins (1/10) OPEN -URGENT!

Plugin Developer (0/5) OPEN (IMPORTANT!)

Head-Admin (0/7) OPEN

Helper (0/3) OPEN IN-NEED FAST!!

Youtubers and Streamers (Unlimited)

Head-Moderator (0/2) OPEN

Moderator (0/10) OPEN

Application:

What Position? :

IGN:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work:

Since I'm In A Good Mood,Most of you will get accepted .
SilverHawk21
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2014 2:52 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Smooth_Al
silverhawk you cant just randomly accept every person. also, I still cant connect to the server.
09/18/2014 7:58 pm
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Co-Owner/Head-Admin!

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Head-Admin on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Sorry again for long application!
09/19/2014 9:44 am
SilverHawk21
Accepted
09/18/2014 12:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
Rainy_Day
You DO NOT need that much staff. I'm thinking you're just doing this for the attention, but that's a bad thing to do. Most (if not all) of the people who join your server will just be random kids who want staff. Anyway, you don't need that much staff. Also, try and make your work look more professional.
09/18/2014 12:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Jishwaah
Admin or Head-Admin

IGN: JR1410
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want this job because I really want to enjoy doing what I do best - with commands and helping out new players, who are often unsure about what to do. With dedicated staff and people who want to play, you can ensure that your server will continuously grow bigger and bigger.
Experience (details): I have worked as a head admin on InfinFactions, then co-owner (shut down), I worked as a senior builder (as I managed staff) and was mod 4 times, head mod once.
Contact info: Skype, tell on server if accepted
Dedicated time: At least 1 hour a day, as school work is a priority.
What you can bring: My skills and teamwork.
Proof of work: As said above, all have shut down.

Thanks, Josh.
09/18/2014 12:42 pm
SilverHawk21
Accepted
09/18/2014 12:32 pm
SilverHawk21
Sorry For the Maintenance,THe Real Server Is 60.51.31.91
09/18/2014 12:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lurch1711mc
What Position? : Head-Admin

IGN: lurch1711
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I Don't Have Photos But I Will Give Server Ips Im Staff on Head Admin: mc.mineblaze.com Owner: ArkMC.mcph.co
Experience (details): I Am Head-Admin On 2 Servers And Owner On 1
Contact info: Skype name: oblong75
Dedicated time: 2-4 Hrs
What you can bring:
Proof of work: ArkMC.mcph.co, mc.mineblaze.com

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read My App Urs Sincerley Lurch1711
09/18/2014 12:17 pm
SilverHawk21
Accepted
09/18/2014 11:35 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
ashiee99
Its 1.7.2 guys
09/18/2014 11:32 am
ashiee99
Says the server's down for me
[Edit]
Nevermind i got it
09/18/2014 11:31 am
SilverHawk21
Well I White-listed U guys,Start joining
09/18/2014 11:22 am
ashiee99
Position: I dont really mind, Whatever you need

IGN:aceash
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I've been staff on a few servers and i enjoy it, I think its fun to help people out, aswell as the responsibility, but also being able to play the game too. I like to help people, even irl, but thats me, I like being staff on servers because i can help toward hosting costs, and can also be on quite alot
Experience (details): I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now, i think, for 2 of those years i've been staff on servers and became more mature over the years. I've been staff on two semi-popular servers 'Mayhemservers' and 'Supercraft' both of which have shut down and staff on many other small scale servers.
Contact info: Ashleigh.showell1 Skype. i can give you my personal number on skype if you need it
Dedicated time: 3:10 > 12
What you can bring: Anything anyone needs, i can help towards hosting, building or even playing. plugin development and permissions
Proof of work: Well.. I cant really show you because all previous servers i've owned are down.. I can send you to the previous server owners though for proof if you'd like
09/18/2014 11:27 am
SilverHawk21
Accepted
09/18/2014 11:19 am
SilverHawk21
Its Offline,wait,Im setting up the plugins
09/18/2014 11:08 am
SilverHawk21
60.51.28.169 IP
09/18/2014 11:12 am
Smooth_Al
I cant get on using that ip, what is the :[numbers] bit on the end ? so 60.51.28.169:_____
09/17/2014 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheVerySlyFox
You could try using Teamspeak or something I used to have that same problem with my Skype until I bought Windows 8 and used the Skype App.
09/17/2014 2:04 am
Smooth_Al
this is my application, I hope it has enough information and you will accept

hello I would like to apply for builder,
IGN: Smooth_Al
Name: my name is Elise

What can you do for this server:

I am a great builder, I have built about 3 other servers and have given them ideas to work on from the start. also I have been staff on many different kinds of servers like skyblock, survival and factions so I am familiar with the different rules and perks of each server. I am a great helper, I can prove that by saying that on another server called vortex (I don't know if you have heard of it) ,witch is a popular server getting around 1000 people online, I am staff on their skyblock server. on my application I put a list of who I had helped in the last week and this list was roughly 100 people long. I give many unique ideas to all the different servers I am staff on and when I think of something I either write it down or tell the owner. also I am good at spotting bugs and hackers. to record hackers I have the full version of fraps, fraps is really easy to use because all you have to do is open the program and press F9 to record. as well as all this, when I am not online I will most likely be on forums checking everything and commenting on latest posts.

Why do you want staff:

I would really appreciate getting staff because I, like many other people, love to build so when I saw this brand new server I thought to myself, I would love to help build !. then I came on and talked to everyone and go to know people (because you have to know who the people are and how you can help them before you apply for staff)

Any other info:

first if all, I live in England so I am a different time zone to most staff on most servers (because a lot of people on minecraft
live in usa or new york or Canada) so I can be online when no one else is online. also I am a very good job manager, meaning I have lots of jobs and ideas but I organise them carefully so that everyone has a job or something to do. aswell as this I have a brother, that is 10 years old (a very mature 10 year old) that is helpful and if you need something he will most likely do it, and a dad that is very techy and knows everything about computers, so he will be able to download anything we need to help the server.

I did used to have Skype but after a while every time I skyped my screen froze and I couldn't do anything. I tried to re-install the app a couple of times but it still did exactly the same as it did the first (freeze my screen).
09/18/2014 10:36 am
SilverHawk21
Accepted
09/17/2014 2:02 am
Smooth_Al
whats the ip ?
09/17/2014 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheVerySlyFox
Well first off I believe your asking a bit too much of people. I mean first look at you're available positions, If all those positions we're filled, that's 37 staff members that are NOT needed . Most servers only require at most 10 staff, as in 2 helpers, 3 mods, 2 admins, 1 head-admin, Owner and Co-Owner. trust me, I'm not trying to be an ass here but I just don't want you to have more staff than there are players, as players don't like that and staff will eventually fight amongst themselves on who gets to be what rank.

But I'm willing to apply for a Plugin Manager if you need one. I'm going to assume you need a Managers not Developers, as Managers implement plugins and script them to fit in your server, as Developers make custom plugins for specific servers and as I stated earlier, you don't require 7 of them, 2 at the most.

But I'll apply anyways and hopefully you've taken my advice into consideration.

What Position?: Plugin Manager "Developer"

IGN: SnowFoxHound
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): Well mainly I'm just wanting to help your server to better than what you expect it to be, as I've stated earlier about the staff positions, I really apologize if you take what I said offensive or if you believe I'm criticizing you. But at the moment I'm kinda without a server to play on or to call "Home" as my recent places we're shut down due to payment issues. I'm hoping you'll consider my application and maybe even take what I stated above into consideration.
Experience (details): Well to start it off I've been Managing servers for quite some time now, to be specific, a little over 3 years. I've been hopping from one server to the next gets shut down either because the server owner doesn't want responsibility for the server anymore or because of payment issues. I've made a few of my own which were successful for a while until I myself ran into payment issues but. I tend to quickly find a new server which require my services or I tend to be trusted with a Administrative position such as admin on a server I've been playing for months on. And to clear, I do NOT make Plugins, I just code them to work with what plugins you already have on your server and manage everything else so you don't have to.
Contact info: PMC - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/theveryslyfox/ or my Skype: SnowFoxHound
Dedicated time: 5-6 hours on my work days and 7-8 on days off.
What you can bring: to be basic, Everything I've stated above and possibly more assuming I've forgotten to add more.
Proof of work: As a Plugin Manager, I don't have any proof. As all my previous work was on other server which are no longer in working condition.

BTW: Instead of using cracked/hamachi servers, Try to invest in getting a server off of MC Pro Hosts who host 24/7 servers with allot of ram needed to run a perfect server. https://mcprohosting.com/plans#/name
09/18/2014 10:37 am
SilverHawk21
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome