- = Anarchy PVP = - Hiring: [Staff] [Builders] [Youtubers]

Anarchy-PVP's Avatar Anarchy-PVP8/3/15 3:24 pm
9/1/2015 5:45 pm
Anarchy-PVP's Avatar Anarchy-PVP
Anarchy-PVP is a server set in the past, when the country was a land of pilgrims and such. A foreign invasion force has taken over the country, and you; the people, must fight back to reclaim your land. You sell crops and ores to rich civilians without the means to retrieve such goods, but don't let the invaders catch you with these goods! You join events and you use PVP and tactics to climb your way to the top, overcoming the invaders in any way you can. Can you survive?

(Note: this theme is still under debate and is not 100% confirmed)
Main server features:

- PVP
- Clans
- Events
- Rankup

We are hiring Helpers, Builders, Mod's, Youtubers Head-Mod's and Developers. The server is currently in the development stage and we plan to launch in 1-2 weeks. (Note: we do not pay our staff). Please fill out the following application in the comments:

What position would you like to apply for?:

If you would like to apply for Youtuber, how many subscribers do you have and please link your channel:

How old are you?:

Do you have skype?:

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?:

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?:

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?:
Anarchy-PVP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2015 3:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Olympias
What position would you like to apply for?: Moderator

If you would like to apply for Youtuber, how many subscribers do you have and please link your channel: Not applying for Youtuber

How old are you?: 13

Do you have skype?: Yes, I will pm upon request.

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: I am a very devoted person, so I believe I can really help this server flourish. Also, this server seems very professional, and that's where I want to be a moderator, I hate being a mod on a server that has a owner that doesn't even care about the server, this isn't like those servers, this server seems to be better than that. Another thing, this server looks very fun to play on, so I think being a staff on this server would be a blast! Finally, I am very good at enforcing the rules, I hate people who don't follow them, they just want to troll, they don't even care about the server, so with me around, there won't be many rule breakers.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?: I was a mod on some other servers and currently a mod on other servers that have yet to launch.

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?: I have mentioned this above.

Thank you for your consideration
09/01/2015 5:45 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Please PM me your skype.
09/01/2015 3:19 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Bump! Especially in need of Developers/low level staff
08/07/2015 9:18 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/07/2015 9:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Nice copy and paste, you've got o learn to stop copying and pasting dude, every time from now on you post this certain application on another post, I will just say nice copy and paste, it is not leading you anywhere dude, and every server owner would know not to pick you.
08/07/2015 7:27 am
Smartie1o14
Admin/Mod
Name | Santana
IGN | Smartie1o14
Age | 19 Female
Experience | I have little experience, I was a mod/admin in a server back in october, what happen is that they lost courage in the server and completely shut it down, and I was left without any friends or anyone to play with, so I then lost courage to play a game with no one to play with. When it comes to commands I will need a full list as I can't always remember everything that is in place. I am a very good leader, in school I took all my leadership classes, and I ran programs in my life that I told people what to do, and I am going to be studying design and software for video games, in the year 2016/2017 (I was already accepted into the collage but I dropped out of high school and went back and will be getting my diploma in 2016). I just want to be able to help people and teach them how things work and how to be respectful. Thank you for taking the time and reading this.
Activity (1-10) | 8
Why should we pick you? | I think you should accept me because I am experience to a point, and I will devoting my time to the server to help take the weight off your back and make sure people feel welcomed and enjoy the time spent in the game, I will also not tolerate someone disrespecting staff/members in anyway, and I will NOT stand hacking or ddosing.
H ow will you benefit the server? | I will benefit by learning commands, learning more in my experience and hopefully being able to run my own server one day, i will benefit by meeting new people and having long time friends. In general this will help me learn all I can about responsibilities of an active server, and I can handle all the stress.
Other | I don't have a lot of experience with building as I have only had the game for 5 months and recently started actively playing, but I can a-sure you I am good with responsibility of others, and members, I am amazing communicator and I am good at problem solving, I am active anywhere between 1-12 hours through out the week and can again a-sure you, you will be able to get a hold of me at any moment of time, as skype is connected to my phone and I am usually always on the computer. I really hope you accept me as an admin because this will give me the opp to become a better builder and learner, and grow with the server, thanks again for taking the time to read this. Sorry for the longness.

- Smartie <3
08/31/2015 6:25 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Please PM me your skype or look at my PM.
08/07/2015 12:07 am
Wowpow1
What position would you like to apply for?: Admin or mod

If you would like to apply for Youtuber, how many subscribers do you have and please link your channel: I don't have a youtube channel

How old are you?: 15

Do you have skype?: No

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: Because i really want to but i can't because i know you're gonna deny this so just do it if you want i really want admin and i will help people

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?: None

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?: Nope
08/06/2015 7:38 pm
Anarchy-PVP
bump
08/05/2015 10:46 pm
Richkid_12
What position would you like to apply for?: Head Mod or Mod

How old are you?:17

Do you have skype?: yes silas.smith8

Why should we make you staff/builder?::I believe I should be staff because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.I am on minecraft a least 4 hours a day and could make sure that people are playing right. i will be nice and respect everyone, I will help keep hackers and cheater out. I will try to bring people to the server as much as possible. I will ban people if they need it or mute or kick BUT ONLY IF THE DESERVED IT OR NEEDED IT.-I can answer questions help people by takeing hackers and cheaters off the server and make sure other players play right so everyone will be happy! I can see if they have any complaints or suggestions for the commmuity. I will try to bring people on, try to get some people to donate more to the server, The more money that the owners get the more they can do for the server and the more they can do the more people the server can get and plus I believe I should be staff because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.I am on minecraft a least 4 hours a day and could make sure that people are playing right.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder on other servers?:I have had many past experience as Head Mods and Mods and Admins and one time head admin they were alll good but the server owners couldnt keep the servers going because of money problems. I helped them by answering questions to codeing some for them. So ive down a lot and put a lot of time into the servers. Ive had 3 servers my self but i didnt have the money to kept them up

Are you currently staff/builder on any other servers?: Not Currently
08/05/2015 10:27 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Bump Still got positions open
08/05/2015 9:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Can we take this to Skype? Jeffersonlam1
08/05/2015 8:49 am
Anarchy-PVP
Bump!
08/04/2015 10:02 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Caziem[]PC Gaming[]What position would you like to apply for?: Builder.

How old are you?: I am 18.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, but I'll supply the info upon acception.

Why should we make you staff/builder?: I feel I'd be good for the position because, don't mean to toot my own horn, But I'm a pretty good builder. I'm great at medieval themes and I'm quite a fast and dedicated builder.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder on other servers?: I use to run a group selling our building skills to people who were looking for Builders.

Are you currently staff/builder on any other servers?: No, currently not doing any projects.

Could you PM me your skype?
08/04/2015 7:25 pm
Caziem[]PC Gaming[]
What position would you like to apply for?: Builder.

How old are you?: I am 18.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, but I'll supply the info upon acception.

Why should we make you staff/builder?: I feel I'd be good for the position because, don't mean to toot my own horn, But I'm a pretty good builder. I'm great at medieval themes and I'm quite a fast and dedicated builder.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder on other servers?: I use to run a group selling our building skills to people who were looking for Builders.

Are you currently staff/builder on any other servers?: No, currently not doing any projects.
08/04/2015 7:16 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Denied :/ Sorry guys...

Bump!
08/04/2015 1:00 pm
Zalpa_Maxed
What position would you like to apply for?:"Mod"

How old are you?:16

Do you have skype?:Yes" Zalpa_Maxed

Why should we make you staff/builder?:I've had so much experience being mod that i fell like i will be able to expand your server.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder on other servers?:Well ive resigned from most of them but i still work on my cousins server.

Are you currently staff/builder on any other servers?:Yes but like i said I've resigned from most of them.
08/04/2015 12:42 pm
Anarchy-PVP
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW HIRING BUILDERS
08/04/2015 11:39 am
Anarchy-PVP
Bump!
08/03/2015 4:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CookieNoob101
Are you in need of a website developer?
08/03/2015 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SatielPlayz+1
What position would you like to apply for?: Mod / Head-Mod is applicable

How old are you?: 17

Do you have skype?: Yes.
Click to reveal
dragonfails

Why should we make you staff?: I have A bit of past experience, I would make some good revenue because I would record, Advertise on PMC, Reddit, etc. and whatever you tell me to do, I will follow all rules, I will Warn, Ban, Mute, etc. And most of all, I am incredibly nice!

How much experience do you have as staff on servers?: Owner, Admin, Helper, Mod, And I believe Builder.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Yes, I am Helper on Minesty, Currently banned but appealing.
08/03/2015 3:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Akajac

Do you have skype?: yes, but i will not share it until i know that i am accepted

Why should we make you staff?: It does not matter why i want to be a staff member on this server all that matters is that i can, and will preform my the job to the best of my abilities

How much experience do you have as staff on servers?: I don't like working as a staff member as much as i do help keep the server up and going and enjoyable for everyone

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No I'm not so i am available anytime during the weekend and week.
08/03/2015 3:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
What position would you like to apply for?: Head Mod

Do you have skype?: yes my username is andyawesomeful

Why should we make you staff?: I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I should be a staff member because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. I you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things. Lastly I believe that The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server.
I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others. There are also more reasons on why you should choose me and what I can bring such as, I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things such as problems. I am a good pvper so I can detect hackers when they are some on the servers. I am a loyal, respectful, helpful type of person, I have always liked to help people to make there stay on the servers more enjoyable. I am very social, so I am able to talk with the community and get to know them well and just overall, be nice to them. I am loyal because if you ask me to do anything such as, look at this guys report, staff application, anything, I'll be there even if I am in a mini game. I will take my time and help them. I am respectful because I respect the staff members, I will talk to them to get to know them, I will help them if they need any assistance, I'll be there. Also, if I need any help, I'll go to a other mod instead of just asking an Admin or someone up in that staff hierarchy. I find the server very enjoyable so I am able to stay active on the servers. I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member, I just enjoy helping others. I am not one of those people that don't respond to someone asking for help, I will be the first person to message them asking what they need. I will put my name in chat so they see someone they can look up to and ask for help. I will not get bored or frustrated at people if they keep asking for help and constant messaging, I will continue to help them and make there stay more enjoyable. I can also befriend some normal ranked players so they know that I am a nice guy and will continue to be nice to people on the forums, in-game and on teamspeak. I think as my self mature for my age, I don't like to brag nor do I complain a lot, so I won't act immature, I will act as mature and professional I can be. I will get a long with other staff members because we're all a team, we don't be a staff member to argue with one another, we work as a team, help others, help staff members, joke around with them, brighten there day and most importantly, be there friend. That's what it's all about.

How much experience do you have as staff on servers?: I have been an admin on 3 servers, moderator on 2, and a co-owner on 1.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No not at the moment but I hope to be one on yours
08/03/2015 6:23 pm
Anarchy-PVP
Kinda seems like you just copy and paste this on all requests... Denied :/ Sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome