Recruiting Staff - TransNova Server

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer29/28/14 2:58 am
10/10/2014 2:34 am
yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer2

Join with caution, thanks.

Our team, TransNova, will give you a building, testing, and playing experience you have never felt before. Our members are all friendly, hardworking, and talented people. We have made over twenty projects, including Temple Run, Year 2018, and City of the World. Currently, we are working on the TransNova PVP Arena. The PVP Arena will eventually have three separate arenas, the EnderPearl Arena, Elemental Arena, the WarHorse Arena.

Due to the size and quality the PVP Arena and the future projects would be, we are considering to recruit Builders, Redstoners, and Innovators. If you think you are our ideal member, with a hardworking and talented trait, we are especially interested in you. When you get in, you will work your way up to Admin, even Co-owner.

If you wish to apply, please answer the following questions:
Applying for:
IGN:
Name:
Your Builds:
Experience:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/transnova-pvp-arena/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/city-of-the-world/[/center]
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2014 2:34 am
yyyyer2
bump
10/08/2014 3:17 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
mr shocks27
Applying for:builder
IGN:mr_shocks11
Name:michael(you can call me shocks)
Time Zone: GMT
Your Builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ft-blocks/ if your not convinced test me
Experience: I lose sleep over this kinda thing!
Additional Info: im awesome/im very good at making giant minecraft blocks as seen in my builds and they have simalar properties as the actual blocks!
10/08/2014 9:00 am
yyyyer2
Accepted! I will PM you the ip. However, is there a chance for you create a Skype account? Thanks!
10/09/2014 3:30 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
mr shocks27
no sorry computer shuts it down every time i try
10/09/2014 11:06 pm
yyyyer2
Private Message sent. Please check it, thanks!
10/06/2014 10:57 am
yyyyer2
Bump
10/05/2014 3:21 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
TwwIXMC
Applying for: Builder
IGN: TwwIXLIS
Name: Leo (call me Tww or Twwix)
Time Zone: I believe it´s Oslo time or something. (Im Norwegian)
Builds: If these builds arent enough you can test me. Here is 2 imgur albums. 1# http://imgur.com/a/1oIJ7 2# http://imgur.com/a/WzXRE
Experience: I been builder on a couple of servers but i left because they started joking to much around. Also good at plots and map making. Currently im learning more "advanced" world painter, im also good with normal terraforming (World edit).
Additional Info: I like jokes, i know english pretty well, i just skype (talks) with people (online people) sometimes. I dont have a schedule of when im online, it just comes and goes. Im good at details, not the best at the basic layout of castles. I know alot of building styles. Im also good at patterns. Im really easy to be friends with. Thats it ~TwwIXMC
10/05/2014 7:34 am
yyyyer2
Wow, nice builds! Skype request send, accepted as builder. Congrats
10/05/2014 12:56 am
yyyyer2
10/04/2014 11:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
creeperface233
Appling for: Builder
IGN: creeperface233
Name: lewis ponsonby
Time Zone: UK
Your Builds: Several Server Spawns and Some Warzones Aswell
Experience: I have worked on several servers as a builder and I hope to add this one to my list aswell
Additional Info: I mainly work with terraforming and/or medieval small but frequent builds

Lookin forward to the answer - lewis
10/04/2014 10:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_WhickedRaven
Applying for: Whatever you think I deserve. I have no right to decide my rank before you even read the application.
IGN: minecraftgeek01
Name: Averi, but people call me Whicked or Geeky, whichever you like better.
Time Zone: Eastern.
Your Builds: I've built many spawns and houses for servers in the past.
Experience: I have played Minecraft since the last of Beta, and atleast 1 year of moderating servers.
Additional Info: If you want to see my builds, I can show you some types of builds I can do on your server if you like. Also semi-good with redstone.

Sincerely,
Whicked
10/04/2014 10:43 am
yyyyer2
Thanks for the application! In order for us to decide whether or not to accept you, please accept the contact request in Skype so that you can send me your building pictures. Thanks!
10/04/2014 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ShadowDisruptor
Applying for: Developer/Moderator
IGN: footballfan12
Name: Cameron
Time zone: Eastern -5:00
My builds: I can't really build unless you want a wooden shack
Experience: I have been moderator on quite a few servers. I'm currently staff on a 20+ player tekkit server (PM for the web link)
Additional info: I can code Lua, Java, and some C variants. I am young but mature and liked on the server I am mod on. You can feel free to ask around on it, just pm for the website and ip (not going to advertise) I am currently working on a plugin so I might not be able to make custom plugins right away, but theyll definetly come
10/04/2014 10:40 am
yyyyer2
Nice! We would really want you, however, each member of our Team is required to have Skype. So if you can create one, please PM me the username. If not, tell me that you can't in PM also. Thanks!
10/04/2014 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ShadowDisruptor
I have one, ill pm you it. It just includes my full name so I didn't want to put it in here. PMing it in a minute
10/04/2014 10:29 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Applying for: Builder, or any other staff position available

IGN: luccc3

Name: Luc

Time Zone: PST

Your Builds: My profile contains all my builds, currently I am working on my terraforming, so that is why you don't see many builds. I can build any style you need except for traditional.

Experience: I have been building for quite a while now. I started about a year and a half ago on a random creative server I found. Eventually I applied to become builder on TCS ( The Crafters Society ) and I was accepted. I am also Builder rank on WoK, and many of Jodlum and Royal C's servers. I love to build and love to take on new challenges.

Additional Info: Not much, but the post is a little confusing to read. I am not entirely sure what ranks are up for application. Thanks!
10/04/2014 10:38 am
yyyyer2
I have to say your builds are nice! Accepted as Builder, you will rank up to Chief Builder if you contribute a lot. Please accept my contact request.
10/04/2014 10:16 am
Level 1 : New Network
wanted4fun
IGN:wanted4fun
Name:bryn
Time Zone:Moutain
Your Builds:i've built a floor pattern for spawn. i've not really been a builder but i love to moderate.
Experience: i've been playing minecraft for 2years i know how a lot of basic commands work, so i won't need to worry about those commands so i can worry about other commands in the server when if you need moderating from me, and i can be active. defiantly.
Additional Info: I can't Skype talk but i can Skype chat why? because i have hearing loss and I'm getting surgery nov.4.
-wanted
10/04/2014 10:47 am
yyyyer2
Again, like my reply to GeniusGuy21, we're not looking for Moderators for our Team.
10/04/2014 10:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
GeniusGuy21
Applying for: Moderator
IGN: GeniusGuy21
Name: James
Time Zone: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Your Builds: N/A
Experience: I have been moderator on three different servers (all shut down due to lack of players) so I know how to handle situations and the basic commands such as /kick, /mute, /tempban, etc.
Additional Info:
10/04/2014 10:44 am
yyyyer2
Sorry, we're not looking for moderators or admins for our Team. Currently, we're only recruiting Builders, Redstoners/Command Block-ers, and Developers. Thanks!
10/04/2014 9:38 am
yyyyer2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome