Recruiting Town Builders! New type of server

_CowLegs's Avatar _CowLegs11/27/15 1:48 am
1 emeralds 208 4
12/21/2015 10:14 pm
Mitch the Mastermind's Avatar Mitch the Mastermind
Read this before joining.

Hello, I am looking for a few people to come build towns on my server. I will offer players who will stay a rank in game, and possibly a staff position eventually. Just join the server and I will be online, hopefully.
Server IP:192.99.21.28:28393
Here is a description of my server(Not a post of my server):
Hello Everyone!, It's me CowLegs, the server creator, along with ChakraRoots, We have created a server that allows (Come find out) to be Grown, Sold, Rolled, and packed, All with Custom Textures created by ChakraRoots and I. 16+ Community, We also have Rideable Mobs, every player can choose from a Cow, Pig, or sheep when they finish the Pokemon quest. The server will be based on a player economy, players need to make shops to buy and sell Items. Mob Spawners can be mined with a silk touch pickaxe for $20,000 in game, also Portal Guns like the ones in the Portal video games series can be obtained! No fall damage to keep you always exploring, Have a great time on this Free Economy Based, Survival Server, With an awesome custom collection of plugins that is unlike an other server you've seen! Start the server with a nice kit and explore claim territory build amazing things, get a rideable mob, make money, do quests, become the best on the MCC
_CowLegs
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist