♛RECRUITING WRITERS!♛

TheLadyAesthetic's Avatar TheLadyAesthetic8/23/16 6:41 pm
9/4/2016 6:59 pm
NINJA71B's Avatar NINJA71B
NOTE: THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS NOT THE OWNER OF THE SERVER! I AM SIMPLY IN CHARGE OF BUMPING AND MANAGING THIS THREAD!

Hegemony is an MMORPG Server with a set during the 16th through 18th centuries of Europa, a largely parallel variant of the continent Europe. Our development team works hard to make sure that by our pending release date our features will engage you, the player, and make you consider Hegemony a more than average MMORPG server! These features consist of:

♛ Planned to be 30,000+ custom items and mobs with 10,000+ additional recipes developed by our amazing archivists
♛ A vast variety of custom-built plugins with the help of our intelligent developers to help engage interested players.
♛ Complexly developed skills and general leveling (including combat and crafting).
♛ Distinctive quests and overall lore written by creative authors that can require critical thinking and decision making.
♛ NPCs with immersive dialogue.
♛ Custom soundtrack made by our lovely composer
♛ Custom textures and skins designed by our talented artists
♛ A lively, realistic, and gorgeous world built by our skilled builders.
♛ Tournaments and other enthralling events.
♛ Helpful, friendly, and overall respectful staff (and players, too)
[/size]

If you would like to learn more before applying or following along, visit the server's official website, with forums posts, pictures and an official wiki/annal provided!: http://www.hegemony.xyz/about/m/37849871/page/Home_Page

You can also check out it's official PMC page!:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/hegemony/

Click to reveal
Furnace listing custom recipes into specific categories:

Some example NPCs:

"Hamlet Terraform":

Custom Texture of Honeycombs and Honey:

Custom Weapon (Battle-axe)

Music included in our custom soundtrack:

As the title of this thread suggests, we are in need of writers (or authors as we call them) to help develop our distinctive quests and lore. We look for talented, professional, and dedicated writers!

"How do we apply?" Simple! Tell us a little about yourself, any experiences you've you think are necessary and relevant enough for us to know, and your Skype name so we are able to contact you. Then provide us a writing sample which is a backstory of an NPC on our server!

Please leave your application on this thread or, if you have an Enjin account, reply to our Author Applications thread on our website instead!: http://www.hegemony.xyz/forums/m/34302133/viewthread/27027205-author-applications

If you have any questions about the server or our applications then by all means please ask and we will answer your questions or applications ASAP!
TheLadyAesthetic
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe