Recruiting Youtubers + Moderators

Minesomnia's Avatar Minesomnia9/12/16 2:58 pm
1 emeralds 177 7
10/20/2016 5:14 pm
GalwayG's Avatar GalwayG
Hi all!
Our server is soon to release after 3 months of development and a budget of $1000. We are looking to recruit both Youtubers and Moderators. We should be releasing in the coming week. To apply for the position please follow the format below.

We require a minimum age of 15.
IGN:.
Position applying for:
Youtube Channel: (if applying for youtuber)
Have you been staff anywhere else? If so where:

Hopefully see you all soon!
Minesomnia
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2016 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GalwayG
I joined this wonderful server and now I am a Senior-Moderator. That was over a month ago, and I am still playing on it. With an epic community, there is nothing to hate!
10/17/2016 5:24 pm
Minesomnia
Bump
09/12/2016 8:20 pm
Minesomnia
Bump
09/12/2016 3:39 pm
GalwayG
IGN: My in game name is galwaygamer, but I prefer Galway or GalwayG.

Age: 16 (Almost everyone in any relation to me say that I act like a mature 20 year old).

Reason for applying: I am applying not because I like to push people around and gain control (I am not like that) but because I am interested in being a part of something larger than me. When I used to play on a smaller minecraft server that started three years before me, I felt very happy, like in a small minecraft family. That is because there was a mutual respect, even though I was a member.

Experience (I added it because I have a lot): I have been playing minecraft for about five years now, and I have been working as a staff member for the past two. I am very good with people and I am a very patient person with a passion for enforcing rules to the extent shown by the higher staff members. I usually am able to play for about 2-4 hours per day (depending on the day since I am still a student). I am a decent builder, and I am great at following directions. Although this might not be needed, I am a decent writer when I have time (50 wpm normally, 10 wpm if I am writing an article that needs a lot of thinking. This one is about 40 wpm). If you need any more information, I have a multi-paragraph (about 3) application just about experience.

Position applying for: Either moderator or helper because I feel that you should decide.

Youtube Channel: (if applying for youtuber): NA (Not applicable)

Have you been staff anywhere else? If so where: I have been a helper on 2-3 servers, moderator on one of the ones I was a helper on and two others, builder on one, developer on another, an Admin on two (one was the same one I was a helper and moderator on), and a co-owner on another. Most of these servers I have either forgotten the ip address of or no longer exist. One of the ones I was helper on (The same one I mentioned in "Reason for applying") is a server called Itchy Dog. I was a staff member on it on another account, and now no one plays on it.

Thank you for reading my letter! -GalwayGamer
09/12/2016 4:02 pm
Minesomnia
Hi Galway!

We love your application, add hteakin on skype and we will be in touch soon
09/12/2016 3:02 pm
police1234
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? boneboy64
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
5.i am 12 years old
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with
dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
6 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well,
but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
7. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configureing plugins setting up perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
8. I have a friend that makes custom plugin for free and I dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to you as the owner
9. I can give 36+ hrs a week on the server a day i can give like 7 hrs

thanks for your time
09/12/2016 3:15 pm
Minesomnia
Hi Boneboy64!
Unfortunately we are not looking for a plugin developer, however feel free to apply for our other positions following the format we specified in our post!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome